Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* age of magic(open to anyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join only if your going to stay for some time
  ok,
View Results

Corrosive Pizza Grease

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:55 pm
'I hope I didn't ruin the moment too much' she thought to herself as she glanced to the knight.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:11 pm
Tycoon gasped at the fruit and looked about then smiled, she pocketed the fruirt and stood and flowed after Gillfree nibaling all the way  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Corrosive Pizza Grease

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:17 pm
Asche smiled softly to herself. 'Maybe doing good deeds isn't so horrible after all...' she thought. "Hehe... let's have some fun. Shall we?" she said, opening her pack, revealing a small black wolf pup. In an instant, the small pup, now a smokey mist, had began merging with Asche's body. In a flash of bright light, Asche emerged, a small black wolf pup.
she jumped down from the tree and followed the two from a distance.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:18 pm
fearth
Tycoon gasped at the fruit and looked about then smiled, she pocketed the fruirt and stood and flowed after Gillfree nibaling all the way
you didn't kill the mood he said,to her for i won't let it die so easelyhe told the new comer,,adn new comer that gut thats warea a dress is called the queen of spades he told her,
, so tell me so about you Tycoon he said to her, for i allmost know nothing of you he said  

williams_101

Corrosive Pizza Grease

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:25 pm
'He can read my mind?' she thought. 0.0  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:30 pm
tycoon looked over her shoulder at the wolf pup and smiled then looke d back at her new master/friend
well i was called to this world at the age of five and started working as a maid, slave, cook, and entertaner as in fighting incage battles aganst stronger people, thats how i got so beet up*shigh*
it was like that for a long time and each new master that i wassoild to was worse rhen the other one, sad  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:41 pm
fearth
tycoon looked over her shoulder at the wolf pup and smiled then looke d back at her new master/friend
well i was called to this world at the age of five and started working as a maid, slave, cook, and entertaner as in fighting incage battles aganst stronger people, thats how i got so beet up*shigh*
it was like that for a long time and each new master that i wassoild to was worse rhen the other one, sad

i see, but not this time,i'll make sure that your happy he said,and so you'll trust me fully he said** his hand pated her head*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:44 pm
dark blue fishy ears wiggled happly all this time they had looked like hair peaces lol
"i hope so and thank you i'll take your word for it.  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Corrosive Pizza Grease

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:48 pm
Feeling as though she's intruding on a deep conversation, Asche faded into the brush and the trees.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:50 pm
fearth
dark blue fishy ears wiggled happly all this time they had looked like hair peaces lol
"i hope so and thank you i'll take your word for it.

he smiled* good do that he said,,now there was some herbs out here that can heal,he said, i will use them to heal you fully he said, there no reason that you should look all banged up any more he siad  

williams_101

Miss_Hedwig

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:24 pm
Dear me that new visitor, we havent introduce properly you may know my name but yours,*extends arm then stops she looks into the sky and a flicker of light and feathers passes by* I'm Very sorry I know you all too little but unfortunatly I must go *she mounts her chariot* "I'll find you all later(I'm going out of town), I must see somthing"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:04 pm
name: draco
race: draconian
powers that have been unlocked: demon magic, lightning
weapon: 2 magic katanas
gift: teleportation, able to change through dragon forms at will  

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:13 pm
*i walk out of a forest* "i wonder where the hell i am now"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:40 pm
tycooon waves seya as the queen flys away.
" hey where did the puppy go? oh drat hummm well what now?  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:52 pm
fearth
tycooon waves seya as the queen flys away.
" hey where did the puppy go? oh drat hummm well what now?

what puppy asked GIllfree,i didn't know that you had a puppy he said,i'll help you find him he said,*in a happyer tone(,but then agein this guy sounds happy most of the time anyway,unless hes foghting some one)(  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff