PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:53 pm
Jisen Meizuki
anime__cosmos
axel and riku's= 4laugh domokun

eek sweatdrop

EXACTLY.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:35 am
Jisen Meizuki
Okay, next contest? Who do you think has the most horrible butt? LOL JK JK xd blaugh rofl

Pete????  

Balewarrior

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fire_Queen713

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:54 pm
i thought it was funny when it looks like sora is holding rikus a** up and he doesnt say any thing  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:13 pm
in the world that never was there were plenty of parts where you could see up kairi's skirt, she wore white panties

**kairi is hott the only chick hotter than kairi is namine....and rikku from FFX-2  

[PC] Chaos

Zizima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:13 am
Demyx-gurl-Xia
Zizima

Noo! Axel doesn't have huge butt! XD He's hip is just.. Wide? Yesh, but not huge butt. ;__;

i'm sorry but i have to say it, the akuroku piccy in ur sig...it looks like axel is raping roxas. eek ><

XD Someone elses had sayed the same. Blame the Roxas's expression. |'D

But. I haven't seen Kairi's panties even though there have been some parts where her panties should show. o__O (And in KH1, Selphie wears white panties too)

Mansex has the ugliest butt. X'D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:44 pm
No. Not really.  

Urumi Kanzaki 826

Pellysya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:07 am
Haha, my friends once did a parody and turned the Organization into girlie-girls - the leaders of the gang were the ones who had the biggest butts. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:23 pm
Zizima
Demyx-gurl-Xia
Zizima

Noo! Axel doesn't have huge butt! XD He's hip is just.. Wide? Yesh, but not huge butt. ;__;

i'm sorry but i have to say it, the akuroku piccy in ur sig...it looks like axel is raping roxas. eek ><

XD Someone elses had sayed the same. Blame the Roxas's expression. |'D

But. I haven't seen Kairi's panties even though there have been some parts where her panties should show. o__O (And in KH1, Selphie wears white panties too)

Mansex has the ugliest butt. X'D

i noticed selphies white panties

not on purpose though she looks way to young in kh1 if she was her FF8 age it would be a different story

but yeah in the world that never was there are a few places to see up kairi's skirt. the easiest is right before fighting xemnas before entering the big door bring the camera down and walk by her  

[PC] Chaos

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:29 am
Pellysya
Haha, my friends once did a parody and turned the Organization into girlie-girls - the leaders of the gang were the ones who had the biggest butts. whee

eek Oy, that will be a living nightmare..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:24 am
0.o Omg, I'd never expect that!! LOL, but that is funny! 3nodding  

Shikomiso

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:35 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:55 pm
Fire_Queen713
i thought it was funny when it looks like sora is holding rikus a** up and he doesnt say any thing
You mean at the end of the game after defeating Xemnas right? XD yeah I noticed that too I was laughing my head off on that part and being all like "OMG what the freak is sora doing putting his hand there?!"....And then people ask 'why are there so many fanfic and fanarts of riku and sora together' XD lol

And regarding Axel's figure...yeah...if I was playing the game in mute, at the time when I saw the first image of him (which is basically his butt) I would have thought that he was a girl...He is gorgeous, no doubt about that fact, but since he is soo skinny, he can easily be mistaken by a girl (at least from behind) unless...the reason behind that is because he was wearing a corset? XD  

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200

Annissina Fhang

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:08 am
xiaryth
Fire_Queen713
You mean at the end of the game after defeating Xemnas right? XD yeah I noticed that too I was laughing my head off on that part and being all like "OMG what the freak is sora doing putting his hand there?!"....And then people ask 'why are there so many fanfic and fanarts of riku and sora together' XD lol

And regarding Axel's figure...yeah...if I was playing the game in mute, at the time when I saw the first image of him (which is basically his butt) I would have thought that he was a girl...He is gorgeous, no doubt about that fact, but since he is soo skinny, he can easily be mistaken by a girl (at least from behind) unless...the reason behind that is because he was wearing a corset? XD

i really don't think he's wearing a corset. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:44 am
I dont know what to say about this whole topic.
*walks out dumbfounded*  

supa-rainbow-power-ninja

Annissina Fhang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:47 pm
XXTexikaXX
I dont know what to say about this whole topic.
*walks out dumbfounded*

u can talk about someones a**.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas