Back to Guilds

Tags: Dragonriders of Pern 

Reply Fire of Dragons
OOC: Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants a subforum for other dragon rps?
  I do! I do! Me, me, me, me, me...
  Umm...who cares?
  More dragon rps? *faints with joy*
  That's stupid...Stupid! *hits you on the forehead*
View Results

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:32 pm
I'm here, Unicorn.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:11 am
I'm in the weyr forum  

TheUnicornGirl

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:16 pm
Okie-day.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:39 pm
waiting for my new candidates to be approved so that I can RP them, and waiting for my questions on climate, dragon maturity, etc.  

TheUnicornGirl

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:58 pm
Is there any special way my character can be introduced to the Weyr to RP, or should she just jump in?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:26 pm
If you would like to have any kind of setup, just tell me. I think it's always easier to get things moving cooperatively, and if you would like to be one of the people i mentioned who are sitting at the breakfast table, just assume that you are.  

TheUnicornGirl

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:32 pm
Sorry, school has been a killer and I just started a new job. This place has been dead for a few months so it's really good to see people here again. Most have joined then left.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:42 pm
1. no flights yet, those, especially the golds, have to be planned. Those with greens can say their dragon has had a mating flight but we don't go into details here.

2. Romance is incouraged here, just don't do anything above PG-13. As for J'den, just find someone willing and aquaint your character with theres. I'm doing that with my goldrider Kes and greenrider's brownrider.

3. The firelizards can have had a mating flight, but remember that green flits don't take good care of their eggs so even if one did rise, it isn't likely the one they impressed could find the eggs.

4. I'll approve them if they haven't already been

5. It's summer time in the weyr, they are currently between threadfalls until greenrider and I figure out how to work threadfall.

I'll double post to get this. I'm answering you're questions TUG.  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

TheUnicornGirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:23 am
Wasn't gonna get too "involved", just to the point of they're sleeping in the same bed, or wake up together, etc. I don't wanna know the details of anybody's relationships. Even if I'm the one writing their existences, that's private. And I meant greens' flights mostly, I know better than to try and force a gold, (that and I don't have any). Thanks for answering my prolific questions, and i'll post today again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:26 pm
It's fine. As for green flights, there old enough but it's up to the indiviual rider plus it has to be okayed with either greenrider or myself so we don't have to many going up at the same time.  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

TheUnicornGirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:01 pm
hey, this is my first official post made on my cell phone's internet connection. aren't you proud? I'm still working out all the bugs, but i should be posting a lot more frequently now. Whoot!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:47 am
that's really cool, congradulations and I look forward to seeing you on more.  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

TheUnicornGirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:45 am
I promise I'm still here. I'll try to post today.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:07 pm
I promise I'm still here, I'm just having evil writer's block, and finals are next week. mad

EDIT: wow, I sound like a broken record, eh?  

TheUnicornGirl

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:15 pm
It's fine really, I have finals too.  
Fire of Dragons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items