Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Random RP (Short, never serious role-playing here. Jump in!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:19 am
So he turned you into a vampire and then cursed you to make sure you didn't want to kill him? Despite what our religions, teach us I have found out that we are not necessarily condemned to hell. I have talked to the soul guider or 'grim reaper' as you probably know him as and found out we still have a chance to get into heaven. That depends on how we live our long lives. If we don't kill for the pleasure of killing, if we don't torture the innocent in a crippling manner for our enjoyment, if we strive at gaining enough control to not kill everyone of our meals, basically if we strive to be a 'good person' we still have a chance. Of course we are still demons, so it is rather tempting to do wicked things from time to time if not all the time if you completely give in. There are still others though who seem to have a stronger demon, so it is more difficult for them to resist even if they don't voluntarily give in, but you seem to be lacking in that area from what I have observed. We are all different... Regrettably suicide is still frowned upon if we want to finally end it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:26 pm
Daphne looked up at Rosemary, "Are you--Are you really sure we can get to Heaven?" Daph chokingly asked, trying to not sound so hopeful. Her make-up was now running down her cheeks along with her tears. "That would be...that would be great...If it were true..." Daphne still wasn't able to except this. She knew it was somehow true in her deepest of heart, but her mind still couldn't except it. She frowned, "Yet...If it were true I would need some sort of Slayer to kill me? That was what I have been hopeing for... But it seems that Slayers are rare these days."  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:38 pm
*BlackMN sat by Daphne and rubbed her back and tried to be comforting.*

*Rosemary nodded to being sure about them being able to get into Heaven.* A Slayer?! Slayers aren't the only things out there that can kill us! There are other demons out there that can kill us. You are never around when they strike so that you have an increased chance of being killed if you're so desperate to die. Of course you shouldn't just let yourself be killed either. It seems like the vampire hunters are becoming increasingly few in this day and age of less superstition. Bring attention to yourself like Dracula did in that book by Bram Stoker, then maybe a 'slayer' will come and get you...or even one of us will. As you should know, we do like being relatively not known about from the masses and we don't want unwanted attention or new vampire hunters... *An idea struck her...* Or you could look into how to join Limbo's military. We'd just have to wait for little boy blue to come here so you could ask about it and he can find the information for you. Or you could ask him about his cousin the Soul Guider Xylanthos (Grim Reaper) and maybe ask to see him to help remove those little doubts I know you still possess.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:44 am
Daph's tears dried up at the thought of being apart of something. She had always been a sort of "lone wolf" but here was a chance to do something with other people--people that treated her like...like a friend. Perhaps , Daphne thought, this is what I'm missing...maybe this is why I've felt so alone and so willing to die. A slight smile spread across her red lips, as she thought about this revelation. She turned her sparkling eyes, that were still a little red from crying, to Rosemary and to Black. Her cheeks were flushed, and her mascara pooled underneath her eyes, streams of it dried upon her cheeks. But despite her horrid appearance, Daphne's pleasure showed through.

"You know," She said quietly and thoughtfully, "Today is the day when I turned into a vampire.... it's always this day that I feel the "burn" of my 200 years upon this world...I did--as you know--for a little while... But now…now I don't feel it. Thank you for including me in this "Limbo's military" Thing..." She paused, "For years I've thought I was alone. I thought everyone was scared to be my friend or something. Every time I had "Friends" I’d accidentally kill someone...or I’d be caught sucking... or something like that... I was always moving from place to place trying to find my niche..." Again she paused, yet this time she smiled, "But you guys accepted me. Thank you." Daphne winced at her own sappiness, but then shrugged it off. She knew these people wouldn't care. She had let Rosemary and Black into her own secret place. She let them into her heart, where so many before had entered but shortly left. Suddenly a laugh bubbled up from inside Daphne's chest. She felt like she must share it.

Daphne turned her position on the couch and hugged Black, "Thanks," She whispered to Black. She pulled apart and stood up, however her knees buckled and she went down again. Daphne giggled and stood up, this time without buckling. She walked over to Rosemary and hugged her, "Thank you," She said, "I would love to be apart of...erm... whatever it is." Again she laughed, "What is this "military" thing, anyway?" Daphne paused in her emotional day to realize how quickly she had turned from extremely depressed, to giggly, in an hour or so time. Later, she would think again about this day and notice that the rapid change of emotion was because she finally had someone to sort of empathize with her; She finally had companions to share her long, sad story with. She felt like this day no longer marked the beginning of her long lasting years with its dark consequence, but instead it marked the beginning of what Daph considered--and hoped--a long friendship with these two people. ((Long enough? lol... man, this took me like an hour...lol))

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:17 pm
That's in part what Rosemary worries about with her new friends, but they seem to accept her and not run away for good when bad things happen. 'Sucking' I don't have a problem with seeing being raised by a vampire, but I don't really care for watching it either sometimes, especially if I don't know the person you're biting, so don't mind me if I make a hasty exit until you are done. *Doesn't really want to get such a picture in her mind... Rosemary is usually more gentle and careful with her friends, but when it comes to strangers... she suspects she's not because she always does it far away from her.* The black skinned ones you see around here often won't run off for good, but they do seem to still be a bit more skittish about it.

*Rosemary raised an eyebrow and frowned as Daphne hugged her... she wasn't even using her kind, caring, and nice voice when she had said it. She wasn't trying to really be supportive, mostly giving her options...on how to increase her chance of dieing without suicide and being a nuisance to the world if she lost her desire to live and to at least know if she did it right she could still get into heaven rather than hell. It was blank again when Daphne pulled away.*

Vell... *She tries to think of how to explain it...* It was a suggestion for you if you were so desperate to die... In the military you fight along side many others, take orders from your superiors, and protect those in need while fighting off the 'villians'... I've never looked into it, nor have I ever had any desire to join it because I don't take being ordered well and following them if I want to do it my way than I am ordered to do in a given situation. I know it's supposed to be for the greater good, but I'm too stubborn and probably wouldn't listen. That's not good in a team effort where all must work together to survive... *She'd rather give the orders than take them (rather work alone than in a group under most circumstances, but in the military you start at the bottom and she pictures that she'd be not following orders so much that she'd never go up in rank...*

*She was slightly glad that Daphne was feeling better, although part of her really didn't care. She smiled slightly and laughed mirthlessly, yet it sounded amused, and shrugged.* That's how I am. *In truth she wasn't all too pleased about the possible future friend thoughts running through the girl's mind. She didn't want to get attached to her. She has been trying to avoid gaining any new friends...they'd just be another person added to her list of victims if she ever was caught and made into a mage. But she isn't one to be rude even if she doesn't like the person like the old pervert Kref, so if the girl pushes she'll be as polite as possible... at least this one doesn't seem to have any ill intentions. *

(A little note if this confuses you. Rosemary doesn't hate her, she neither likes nor dislikes her. She just doesn't want to get attached to anyone new at the moment and is annoyed that this girl might become attached to her, but she doesn't want to try to crush these feelings of Daphne's either if it gives her some happiness.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:06 am
"I see..." Daphne said, sensing the Politness rather than friendliness in Rosemary's tone, Daph looked down, "maybe... Maybe I'll join. I'm not sure how well I can fight yet... But it sounds kind of... excieting and adventurous. It sounds better than just sitting around." Daphne smiled at the floor to avoid looking up into the... almost... guarded eyes of Rosemary. Daph wondered why she had thought that Rosemary's eyes were closed off. yet when she looked up again into her eyes, she still felt like Rosemary was keeping her out for some reason. She had always had an intuition about the personalities of the people around her. And while she thought of Rosemary as a friend... She felt that Rosemary just thought of her as an aquaintance. "Thanks for the suggestion." She replied, almost having to bite her tongue to ask her what was wrong. I think, Daph said to herself, I think I'm making a big deal out of this. I'm reading the signs all wrong. She looked up and smiled at both Black and Rosemary.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:01 pm
*She smiled a little.* Don't worry about it... I do appologize for suddenly needing to leave, but I have some things that I need to take care of before the night ends. *She entered her office and came out a few minutes later, dressed as if she was going to do some gardening and left the house.*

Your mood changed quite a bit again. *She noticed the expression Daphne had. She moved her right hand up and down.* Don't worry too much about it. It's not like she doesn't want to get to know you, she just feels like she shouldn't get to know anyone else for the time being. There are some bad people after her that want to brainwash her and stuff. She's afraid that she'd come after her friends and torture them if that happened, so she doesn't want to make any new friends. Besides even if she was willing to make friends, it would still take a while until she became comfortable and opened up a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:06 pm
Daph half-smiled, "I know how that is. I used to be like that. Timid, I mean." She sighed, "I just don't like the reason why she's so aloof. It's almost...I don't know... too safe." Daph chuckled a little, "That didn't come out right. But the thing is even when I said all that stuff about me wanting to die...well... She still didn't befriend me. Which is strange because if she's so worried about harming a new friend, in this case me, death is what I want. Not exactly now, though... I'de kind of like to think about the whole military thing. It's putting my life on the line and for good reason too..." She thought and tucked a piece of her blonde-ish hair behind her ear, "Yet... I still wish somehow I can get her to be my friend... She's--for lack of a better word-- different, and that's refreshing for me because where I came from everyone seemed the same." Again Daph thought about what she said, "Oh! I didn't mean you were not unique. Let me tell you, everyone at this house is unique and different...I just...Oh I don't even know anymore." She started to twist around a lock of hair with her fingures in thought.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:31 pm
That's okay. I know you didn't mean anything bad by not saying it at first. I know...most people would feel sorry for a person and try to befriend them and such maybe out of pitty, but she's not good with people even when she was living (one of her natural abilities didn't help with that) and have only started making them recently. So what friends she has are precious to her. It's not the death of a friend she's worried about. It's the capturing and torturing for all eternity that she's worried about.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:44 pm
Daph bit her lip and winced in pain. She remembered she had fangs. ((Hehe I'm rhyming today! could be that I was just writing poetry...oh yeah...))"I see..." Daph said, after thinking abit, "I don't feel pity for her, instead I just want to be her friend. I feel that I want to connect with her some how. I've never met another vampire in my life, well not life but you should know what I mean. I think in the way she's refreshing to me... I'm almost refreshing to her. Or something...Maybe I'm just imagening things." Daph winked, "I still have hidden power, though, she doesn't have to worry about me." Daph sighed, realizing this plan of self-reliance wasn't so smart, and that she would have to gain Rosemary's respect and friendship over time, not just in one day or even a week, "You know, I'm not even sure what powers I do have. So if I can't even work my abilities then I wont be much use. Maybe I should just be content with the friends I all ready have." She admitted  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:37 pm
*BlackMN looked at her confused.* What do powers got to do with anything?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:01 am
"oh...." Daph blushed, "well... I think I put it in there to show that..erm.. I can take care of myself...or..." Daphne laughed, "You know, I'm not sure anymore!" She giggled some more. ((I forgot why I mentioned powers!! gonk ))  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:22 pm
(I'm sorry I can't think of anything else for this...)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:08 pm
*Rosemary sat there staring at the portal to heaven pondering about something, not for the first time. Her gaze shifted to Xylanthos.* I haf asked many un angel where I should go und how I should get zere... Zeir answerz haf all been ze zame. You ask a question you know the answer to. Zen zey vould continue vith vhatever task zey vere doing before ze interuption az eef I nefer disturbed zem ...Zeir natural detatchment is even greater zan mine.

*She shook her head a little and told him something that she hasn't told anyone else.* I vaz told zat Black could seek shelter in Heaven eef I took this position, but vhat's ze use of zat eef I don't know how to get her zere easily and she doesn't know except by vay of death? *She stood up.* I keep trying to teleport zer und zis is vhere I always come to. Zo iz zat how I get zere ze first time? *She pointed to the portal for a moment, not expecting an answer, and started walking to it, her steps quickened as she got nearer.* Und after zat I vill know a vay zere from anyvhere I am at? Und maybe just maybe be able share zat vith ze girl? *With that she went through to a place the Soul Guider wasn't allowed to go, since it is his job to guide the souls to Heaven or Hell and he can't guide them while he's in either place.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:23 pm
*A couple days after she left, she reappeared in the main entrance room of the Soul Fortress, in a manner similar to dust finding form once again in the wind but instead of breaking apart after a few moments she stayed together. She was slowly lowering to the ground and then collapsed all together from exhaustion, but she had a slightly happy sense in her expression, which is something she has lacked as of late. She has yet to master travel beyond what she used to be able to normally do, which was about as much as Black can, so she puts a lot more energy into it than she should or maybe she had not rested for days. When she woke a few hours later, she did not really know what to say, so she did not say much before she excused herself. She vanished like dust on the wind and reappeared at THoR.*

*Black was in the game room enjoying a game of air hockey with an invisible opponent. She thought this way of playing was rather fun since she couldn't see what her opponent was going to do. Of course she often wondered whom she was playing against and if it was always the same person. She was in adult form as she usually was when she was at home, but as soon as she heard Rosemary enter the other room, she popped into kid form, excused herself politely to thin air and apologized for having to cut their game short, and pranced by GL who was about to suffer the same fate of his tank thing that just got hit in Space Invaders. When she got to Rosemary she stopped suddenly, looking at the ground. Her arms shot up as her gaze moved to look at the strange angel's face.*

*Rosemary picked her up of course and was greeted by many dog kisses from the little tail wager. The girl didn't stop until Rosemary finally had to pull her away. She slowly pulled the girl toward her again and waited a few moments to see what she was going to do. Instead of trying to slobber up the vampire's face, she batted at her wings, watching them lose their shape and reform wherever her hand managed to reach. Rosemary shook her head with the barest of movements. The girl always greeted her as if she hasn't seen her in weeks and would cling to her as if she wasn't going to see her for a long time before she left to go anywhere it seemed.*

She put a finger on Black's cheek and slowly pushed her head to the side as she brought her own mouth down to the girl's pulse in her neck. It probably was an odd sight, seeing an angel in a vampire feeding position. Black stopped what she was doing at once and closed her eyes expecting to feel Rosemary's teeth on her skin, but instead she felt a flick of a tongue and broke off into a giggle fit as Rosemary pulled away and fell onto the couch, her wings disappearing as she fell into a sitting position. Their foreheads touched and Rosemary said to her,* I haf zomezing in my head zat I vant you to see.

*Black saw a wondrous sight, but as she saw it, it was also escaping from her as fast as a fading dream. She remembers how nice it was, but doesn't remember what it was about. The images were gone and she couldn't remember much of what she had.* What was that?

A place I vould rather not spend much time at. You'll remember how to get zere vhen ze need arrizes.. *...Or zo I am told... she thought.*  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games