Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
It's the End of the World As We Know It (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:48 pm
*Sephiroth and the pixies started to run or fly to the bunker just before the shield they were making broke. When the were inside several of the pixies landed on others looking all dizzy, woozy, or winded from having the shield break on them while they were still trying to hold it.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:48 pm
*A sudden rather unpleasant squeeze from Rosemary caused BlackMN to look up at her. A moment ago the vampress was trying to comfort the girl, but now she was hurting her. Her guardian's head flung forward onto Black's forehead. Black caught a glimpse of Rosemary's expression before their foreheads touched. Her grip tightened on the girl until she could barely breathe.*

*Rosemary was completely unaware of how hard she was squeezing the gril. as the mage went through her head, she tried to prevent him from roaming so freely, but he was too strong. When she finally loosened her grip, BlackMN gasped. Rosemary quickly checked the girl to make sure she didn't accidentally break anything as Coatli spoke.*

*Rosemary tapped the barrel of her gun on her forhead as she thought and avoided the eyes of others. She knew that some of them were at least glancing at her and she somehow managed to avoid it To refuse would send her friends and family to hell and she'd probably get captured anyways. To agree and surrender would put them all in the hands of Jiluzix...but Jiluzix was after her and not them so there was not guarentee...besides if Hi had them there's still a vague chance that they'd escape his clutches with some devine intervention or something if they are ment to go to heaven anyways. If they went to Jiluzix and ended up serving him... when they died they wouldn't have that opportunity to possibly get there someday.*

*An idea struck her...she had never really thought about doing this before...never really believed it was right. She chambered a bullet and put the end to her head with her finger on the trigger and sent a message to him trying to make sure no one else could pick it up. He knew about her ability to do this now.* How about a third option? You send them back to a safe spot in Limbo, or some other world in which they can immediately teleport themselves to Limbo, unharmed and I don't blow my brains out and I will surrender and allow you to take me. I also want you to swear it and bind yourself to your word, so if you lie and don't fullfil it you'll die. If you don't do it, I could always do it for you... You try anything and I will kill myself and you will fail. If you don't approve of this thrid option, then I choose Hi and I'll still kill myself... *Her face was deadly serious.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:29 pm
Coatli: ...You are such a.... troublesome... creature. You are barely worth all this effort...

*A long tense moment seemed to pass, the war outside between Hi's demons and Coatli's slaves still raging on.*

Coatli: Very well. Your precious "loved ones" will be transported to the edges of the void, where the Limboians can save their worthless lives. But, I need you to convince those damnable soldiers in there to lower their barriers. It will make it difficult for me to transport them with those defenses in the way. Do this, and we have a deal...

*Strange whispering and murmurings rushed through Rosemary's mind, overtaking her senses. For a brief moment, she felt weak as a kitten, her gun nearly slipping out of her grasp, brief images of what she could see as Coatli... before his conversion... slashing himself, his stomach, gouging out his own eye, mutilating himself horribly... the dull blade crimson with his gore, and yet the entire time he was laughing joyfully... The horrific slideshow ended then. Outside, Coatli sneered as blood dripped from the self-inflicted wound on his wrist, the mark of the niearcim along with several other symbols carved in glowed an angry red.*

Coatli: It's done. You have my word, vampire.

*Something overtook Rosemary's mind again, but it was not the niearcim. Something pure, a total polar opposite to the mage's presence.*

Trust...
Persistence...
Resist...
Faith...

*And it was gone. Coatli hadn't detected the presence in Rosemary's mind...*

- - - - -

*Jacob tried not to scream as everything on the ground was electrocuted. The last demon that was tearing him to bits screeched as the surge ran through it's form, and knocked it off it's feet. It could only twitch in pain as it hit the ground, unable to get up. Cipactli's strange intestine creatures hissed, burrowing underneath the ground as their flesh burnt.*

*Still, the niearcim's attack had some success. Hundreds of his metallic "feathers" flew at Inazuma, slashing at her limbs, and some jabbing themselves into her legs. She wasn't halted by this attack, and her blade stabbed deep into the hunger's skull. As her electrical attack rushed through it's form, it howled, knocking her away with it's massive hand. Coatli barely managed to hang on to the demon to avoid plummeting to the ground. He spotted Inazuma as she was thrown to the ground, and grinned in a twisted manner*

Cipactli: No more! *His wings burst apart into black shapes that flowed into his hands, and before Inazuma had time to react, they had formed a sharp spear. A spear that Coatli wasted no time in hurling towards the angel's heart, burning with dark magics and poisons not even discovered by mortal men on Earth. It tore through the air at the speed of light... she wouldn't have enough time to move out of the way.*

Jacob: Now!

*The ground shook violently, a massive stonewall came up in front of Inazuma. The spear stuck through it, shaking violently as it tried to dig further in. Failing, it exploded, venomous slime dripping down the side of the wall*

*The glow of Inazuma's necklace seemed to reach a climax as the beads ripped themselves free. They sped like bullets through the hunger demon's stomach, slicing through numbers of tendrils, and turning around to break through Coatli's stomach. They left gaping, burning holes of pure white heat in their flesh, before sinking into the ground*

Cipactli: You b***h.... you ******** whore...

*Cipactli was stunned, his single eye wide in shock. The hunger demon lost its grip on him, causing him to plummet to the ground and land with the sickening crack of his bones breaking. The mage wasn't dead yet, but he could barely move. Something was wrong, something was seriously wrong he realized as he swore to the heavens. The hunger demon howled as it fell on it's face. Slowly, it tried to stand, but tendrils of earth and stone wrapped around it's arms and legs. They slithered around numerous times, and then paused, holding the hunger firm in their grasp despite its struggles. The dirt tendrils then immediately tightened, shattering bone and tearing flesh. The hunger screamed in pain as it's will was suddenly returned, it's connection with the niearcim broken. It growled, trying to send it's tendrils after the angel in one last futile attempt, but the strange stone limbs that bound it suddenly pulled....*

*Jacob nearly went deaf as the demon screamed once more, its limbs pulled forcefully out of it's sockets. The dirt limbs finally shifted, forming a basic, massive, humanoid shape that finished off the hunger in a brutal manner. This only left the niearcim Cipactli, reduced to a writhing, swearing heap of broken bones and punctured organs.*

- - - - -  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:36 pm
*Rosemary was suddenly somewhere else. Her body was still in the bunker, dazed looking, or as if she was in a trance. She was in a place she didn't recognize, cutting herself up, laughing, and she was happy to do it... that couldn't be her... she wouldn't do that to herself would she? The pain was extreme yet she enjoyed every second of it... despite how weakened she felt. That's not my voice... that's not my laugh... This couldn't be her, she didn't recall even leaving the bunker yet... she was panicking and yet she still felt the strange feelings of the vision at the same time and got lost in it again as she took out her own eye and laughed. She/he was glad to be rid of it... was this Coatli? It had to be him, but whose mind was this...hers or his? Was her conscious suddenly in his mind or was he showing her such a vividly real image of his past in hers? She didn't know, but it still felt like her even though she knew it wasn't.*

*Suddenly she was back in the bunker. She blinked a few times shaking. The vision had thoroughly unnerved her. That felt too real to her. Like she was there. So much that she could still feel the memory of some of those injuries as if they were on her...and she was going to do that to herself soon too wasn't she? That's what she had to look forward to... *

*She was gone again, but this time it was pleasant. The voice in her head helped ease it a little, but not fully. She hoped it meant for her to delay for a little while longer, but she wasn't sure how persistent she could continue to be and how long she could keep it up...she really didn't want to continue, but if there was hope and another option to be had if she stalled a little... In a rather shaken, yet curious voice she asked: * What happens next?

*Veni felt the tension in her go down a little when the second voice entered her head as he held her steady from the results of the first vision...He knew someone was messing with her head and wondered what they were doing. He really didn't know how to help her in that area... He didn't notice any real changes in her except the holding the gun to her head really surprised him, but she had begged him to not order her to put it down and that she hoped she knew what she was doing so he didn't say anything. He was frustrated as hell with not knowing what was happening to her at the moment, but it didn't show on the outside.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:48 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:31 pm
*Jacob's body had grown back fully, but he still had trouble standing*

Jacob: Alright... just... give me a moment to take care... of something.

*Retrieving his lost dagger, he managed to find the strength to stagger over to Cipactli. Both simply stared at each other for what seemed like the longest time.*

Cipactli: Nggh, heh.. I'm telling you nothing, Jacob. You'll be stuck with that curse for all eternity. Enjoy...

*Jacob didn't say a word, but muttered a quick spell. He then drove his blade deep into Cipactli's face, twisting the weapon before pulling it out again. Quickly wiping off the blood on the niearcim's clothes, he slumped against Inazuma, ready to get out of there*

Jacob: Let's go... and quickly. I couldn't leave him alive, but when they die... it's always in a dramatic way...

*True to his word, Cipactli's corpse seem to become bloated, skin stretching and ripping. A flash of blue energy appeared around his body.. Jacob's doing, a weak shield. Black gas was beginning to pour out, as the carcass caught flame...*

Jacob: So yes, I suggest we leave in a hurry now.

- - - - -

Coatli: The barrier, Rosemary.. it still stands. I can not wait forever.

*A hallucination... it blended in with her normal vision. Black suddenly started screaming, in her mind. Something was torturing her, tearing at her skin and.... she was becoming undead, rotting away before her very eyes and sobbing. The zombified Black wailed as she pounced on Shy, and proceeded to slaughter him mercilessly, ignoring his screams and cries for her to stop...*

*And suddenly, the hallucination stopped. None of it had actually happened, but again, it was all too real. The sights, the sounds.. even the smells*

Coatli: Don't waste time with me, vampire. I can only stay patient for so long.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:16 pm
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:42 pm
(Starts humming Zombie by the Cranberries)

You showed me ze one part, zo I vaz curious about ze next one...very vell. *She said to no one in particular.* Ze mage said zat eef ze barrier vaz lowered zat he vould send you to ze edge of the void vhere the Limboians can get you und he haz bound himself to hiz vord...but something tells me we should stall just a little bit longer... zat zomezing might help in zis grim situation...but I'm not sure how long I can try his patience. *Of course what she said ran through her thoughts, but he probably couldn't hear any of it after the first sentence, instead getting the many other thoughts running through her mind... like her doubts if they'd even lower the barrier and her thinking about both the first and second visions/hallucinations...and such.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:58 pm
Dieamos: Inazuma! Be wary! Hi has summoned.... some creature! i can not move!

*The massive demon was face down in the ground, attempting to move, but making no progress. The hell chain was glowing an angry red, easily visible around his neck. Not too far from Dieamos was the demon he had spoke of. It was laying waste to a horde of the niearcim's demons, growing agitated as it slayed dozens with each blow it landed.*

Jacob: Dieamos! His chain! Is that the favor you needed? *Once Inazuma confirmed this, she felt the necromancer moving* This will be my stop then! Keep the others busy for me!

*Without warning, the necromancer simply lept off Inazuma's back, failing towards Dieamos' body. He shut his eyes, bracing himself for the intense pain he know he would experience, chanting a small spell to himself that would force him to stay awake. After all this though, he would need to rest for a very long time...*

*THWACK!*

JACOB: ERRRAAAAAAAAGGGGH! DAMN IT!

*Wasiting no time, Jacob forced his body to get up and awkwardly run up to Dieamo's neck. Breathing for a moment, he placed his hands on the massive hell chain*

Dieamos: Jacob, are you certain you are able to...

Jacob: Sorry friend, no time for talk. Just brace yourself. I'll be fine, I am immortal afterall... unfortunatly.

- - - - -

*Hi swore as he started to rush toward the forest, leaving a small number of his more powerful and trustworthy demons to guard GL.*

Hi: Do NOT let the necromancer touch that demon!

*Screeching, the massive six-headed serpent quickly turned it's attention to Dieamos' body, and the necromancer near it*

Hi: KILL HIM! DESTROY THE DEMON, NOW! *Hi drew his own dagger as he took to the air, rushing towards Jacob. Meanwhile, the serpent beast started to dig it's teeth and claws into Dieamo's back, causing him to cry out in pain.*

- - - - -

Cipactli: Kill those soldiers if you have to, Rosemary. There isn't... s**t!

*He saw Jacob fall from the sky, slamming into the ground next to the massive demon. Saw him running towards Dieamos, ready to break those hell chains. If that demon was set loose... Oh to hell with this!*

Cipactli: Sorry vampire, but time's up. I'm coming in!

*A stream of black energy started to slam into the barriers the soldiers had setup, instantly destroying two of them, leaving two remaining. Gunfire was let loose on the mage, and he responded by turning his Stream of the Damned on the soldiers, slaughtering them in seconds without mercy. Those that were touched by the stream were destroyed in the most violent and painful way possible, every inch of their body tearing away from itself and blowing apart*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:12 pm
*Luckily he wasn't no where near the door having given way to those with guns... and brought up a barrier around himself to help protect himself against magic...*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:12 pm
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:32 pm
*She growled a little with the gun still at her head as she slowly got up.* You better keep your word or at least leave them alone... *She said reminding him of the little thing he bound himself to. Black and Veni got up and moved in front of her...Black had a nervious determined expression on her face and Veni's was blank.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:37 pm
*Normally, the ritual for removing Hell's chains is a long process, with many preperations needed before hand. Without these preperations, there were tons of risks... lose of sanity, sever physical and mental injury, souls disconnecting from bodies, and so on...

A pity Jacob didn't have time for all that. He only prayed in his mind as his hands wrapped around one of the fiery metal links and squeezed. The reaction was instant, both necromancer and demon screaming in anguish, both engulfed in a blinding flash of light. The chains cracked loudly, and scattered, vanishing into the air in billows of thick black smoke. Dieamos rose, holding his head as he tried not to scream again... then realized that he was finally free. A red glow filled his empty eye sockets, and wrapped a claw around several of the serpent hell-beast's necks. The hell-beast was still recovering from the massive electrical attack by Inazuma that left it stunned. The two titans tore flesh off each other, teeth and claws viciously ripping apart muscle and sinew.*

Hi: SON OF A b***h! *He had already came up behind the dazed Jacob, and drove his hell blade deep into the back of the necromancer's skull. That was the end of his endurance. Jacob managed a grunt of pain before he passed out, falling face first into the ground. Not wasting the chance for another hostage, he quickly severed Merak's head, clutching it tightly in his free hand. He merely grinned up at Inazuma as he let loose a stream of Hell-fire in her direction*

Hi: Surrender yourself to me, Inazuma! I'll kill that foolish reaper friend of yours, and throw Jacob into the worst pits of Hell if you don't!

- - - - -

*Coatli suddenly stopped attacking the bunker, taking cover behind a boulder. Seconds later, he remerged, and used a different variation of the Stream of the Damned attack. He had amassed the dark energies into a single massive sphere, and hurled it at the bunker. The final barrier blew apart, and another good chunk of soldiers were killed. Many more were injured, or going insane... the dark energy didn't seem to cause certain people physical harm, but appeared to simply shatter their minds. Coatli calmly walked in, his putrid face slowly bleeding of it's own accord, and not from any injuries. It looked like someone had poured acid all over him, and his skin was melting. Other than that, he appeared human.*

Coatli: Come to me Rosemary, and the others will be spared... Remember... *He held up his wrist with the carved symbols in it* We have a bargain...

Zirus: Bargain?

Coatli: Heh... Oh, she didn't tell you? She's being absolutely unselfish by surrendering herself.

Crux: You'll have to get through us four first then...

Coatli: *He only laughed* You four? A seragon, an imp, a chain ghoul, and a spike demon? You honestly think... Oh, that IS precious. You four don't even know this vampire! But very well, if you're so willing to die for a stranger, than so be it.

*Coatli's hands glowed with that familar blackish-green fog, while the four demons readied themselves... Not even a second later, Zirus found himself choking to death with the mage's hand around his throat.. the thick fog was streaming into his nose and mouth, filling his lungs with toxins. How had he moved so fast? The demons had only seen a blur, just something that barely moved, and now the imp was struggling to stay alive. Not waiting, Crux's hooks stabbed into Coatli's arm, drawing black, diseased blood. The vampires could smell it, and could only guess as to what flowed through that bastards veins.*

Coatli:...Please, your pathetic little fishing hooks can't harm me.

*A hand gripped one of the lengths of chain, turning the metal black and rusty... it spread like a disease until it reached Crux, and forced him to fall to the ground. His chains stopped moving as if they were alive, and simply clattered useless to the ground*

Crux: What... the hell did you do?

*Coatli only smiled as he defended himself against the other two attackers*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:57 pm
*Rosemary was about to take one reluctant step forward appologizing to the good voice in her head, but Veni's hand blocked her. He glared at her.* I did not agree to let you go.

You know I agreed to it zo you vouldn't be tortured or made into one of Jiluzix's children. I especially couldn't think of zat future for her!

Indeed, but never the less I think he's been in your head far too long and you've gone a little bit mad from it. *He put a hand on her shoulder.* Sit down.

No don't. *She suddenly sat on the floor and seemed to be unable to get back up...her gun hand was still in place though.*

*Veni turned his attention back at the mage and the demons and had actually seen Coatli move as if by normal, Rosemary barely saw it and probably would have been barely able move to block, and Black didn't even see him move at all. Veni watched Coatli for several moments to study his moves a little. When he was slightly satisfied with studying the evil mage's moves, he joined the other two demons, moving to slash at Coatli at about the same speed he moved to wrap his hand around Zirus' throat.*

*BlackMN sat next to Rosemary who was uttering many curses because she knew she'd do the same thing if their roles were switched....*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:58 pm
*Sephiroth didn't see either Coatli or Veni move at all, they moved so fast....and sometimes he could be a blur of motion to a normal human....nonetheless he tried to keep cast a barrier on Veni that he didn't have to constantly concentrate on...*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games