Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Harry Potter; Mauraders' Era; lunch (next muggle studies); Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3;
  <3;
View Results

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:21 pm
Remus couldn't get very far into the compartment before he was completely knocked off of his feet. Sirius stood before him, and as he was helped to his feet, he rubbed his rear, which collided with the framing of the door of the compartment -- and that did not feel pleasant at all. Watching his friend pace out of the compartment and down the hallway, Remus' eyes were glued to Sirius' back as the amount of hall that divided them grew longer with every stride. He wasn't sure whether he should let his best friend cool down a bit before cornering him to ask him what was wrong, for Sirius did seem incredibly upset. Remus stared at the others in the compartment without really looking at any of them directly as he mulled over the two choices in his mind. Finally, he gave a slightly stiff smile at the others, a scowl at Bellatrix, and he turned on his heel, stalking off in Sirius' wake.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:38 pm
"Bella..."

Peter could do nothing but stare in shocked silence as Sirius, looking utterly murderous, stalked out of the compartment. What was going on? He looked over at Bellatrix, who was staring angrily out the compartment in the direction Sirius had headed. There was a sudden commotion at the door, however, as Remus tried to enter and Sirius to exit.

"Remus! S-sorry, I didn't see you there," he heard Sirius distractedly say, picking up his friend whom he'd just knocked over and continuing out the door. Peter gave Remus a questioning look, but Remus, after a moment's hesitation, only replied by giving him and James a wane smile--and Bellatrix a mean-looking scowl-- as he took off after Sirius.

What the hell is going on? He was utterly confused, and it was a feeling he hated. Out of the four of them, it seemed he was the one continuously left out of the loop. He glanced out of the corner of his eye at Bellatrix, who seemed to be lost in her own thoughts, still glaring at the door of the compartment through which Sirius had exited.

un de plus pamplemousse

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:45 pm
Severus could hear a lot of commotion going on several compartments down the row. He paused in his reading for a moment, determining whether or not it was worth it to investigate said noise. Not being an overly prying person, however, he decided to let it go What did it benefit him to possibly get in a spot of trouble over nosing about, anyway? No, he decided, he would be much more content left to his own devices. He situated himself into a more comfortable position and continued on with his reading.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:15 am
Lily heard the ruckus in the train, but decided to ignore it. All summer she hadn't had a minute alone because Petunia wanted to bug her about her being a witch. She chose the summer of all summers to hate her for it, the summer Lily got a new book she had been dying to read.

After a while, she realized she wouldn't be able to focus, so she opened her door and looked around the halls. She completely stepped out, confused as hell.

What exactly was going on?  

Psychopathic Sanity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:04 pm
Bella looked shaken by the time the confusion had cleared, Sirius had left the room and everyone started looking to her for answers. She glanced up briefly at Peter, then James; this hadn't been what she'd meant to do. Quickly, she pushed her way out of the room. It wasn't HER fault Sirius had refused to meet her privately, he started this whole business in the first place. By the time she made it back to her compartment, she was full of herself, she hadn't done anything wrong, Sirius always seemed to blow everything out of proportion.

She sat down, closing the door behind her. Bella rested the white kitten in her lap, his blue eyes turning up towards her. She began petting the cat, who instantly responded with a rumbling purr.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:56 pm
Sybill sighed dramatically to herself as noise filtered into her compartment. I can See this is only going to get louder she thought, quite rightly. There was only one group that would make so much noise so early into the train ride - that gang of Potter's. Oh, he was in for some trouble, that one. And Black, too. They were loud and disruptive and fogged her Inner Eye. Probably another fight with the Slytherins. At least they aren't in my House. Or my year, for that matter. Sybill thanked the Fates for this - those boys were annoying enough as it was.  

Sikhe

Freak Show Excess

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:10 pm
Sirius continued up towards the front of the train until he saw a car that was nearly empty. He slammed the door open, looking murderous, before noting the terrified looks on the occupants' faces. Muttering a "this seat taken?" and running his hand through his hair in an attempt to seem calm, he slumped down in a seat and put his head in his hands. After a bit, he looked over at the other passengers in the compartment and saw their silent exchanges of confusion. Sighing, he slumped down even further in his seat and fumed over the events that had just occured, working them over and over in his mind. The one positive fact of the situation was that Remus wasn't there to hear what Bellatrix had said, and for that he was eternally grateful to Dumbledore for making him a Prefect.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:44 am
Lily shrugged and blinked. Oh well, wasn't her business. Probably a fight between a couple first years, or something.

Lily went back to sit down in her compartment, and read her book.

She couldn't wait to get back to Hogwarts.  

Psychopathic Sanity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:58 am
Rita looked thoughtfully at Lucius as he opened his compartment to make an apperence. 'That could be useful' She turned to edge closer to the door when Remus re-emerged from the compartment. Not wanting to get deposited by another prefect into another random compartment, Rita turned on her heels and entered a compartment a little futher up from the one Sirius and Remus had left, but still close enough so that she could still here what was going on. She stood in the doorway watching for anything else of excitment, but Bellatrix too left the compartment and headed elsewhere. Sighing at the lose of more information, Rita turned to see someone else was in the compartment.

"Oh! Umm . . . hello Venatici . . "

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:45 pm
Venatici had been reading a book when he heard his compartment door slide open. He glanced up from his book and saw Rita standing in the doorway, as if she were waiting for something. He assumed that she was probably hiding from the people she was spying on. 'I don't think she even knows I'm here,' he thought. He was trying to decide whether or not he should say something, he really didn't want to disrupt her but...

"Oh! Umm . . . hello Venatici . . "

She had turned around and saw him. 'Well, that made my decision much easier,' he thought.

"Hello Rita! How's the gossip coming?"

Mistril

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:16 pm
Severus looked up from his book as he heard the train whistle blow, the train taking off from Platform 9 3/4. Ah, so we've finally started to move. He looked out the window at parents waving and children too young to go to Hogwarts laughing and running along with the train, waving frantically at loved ones on board.

He marked his page in his book with a green, silken bookmark and set the book beside him on the seat and stretched his legs a little, frowning as he realised he was already feeling cramped. He had never really liked closed spaces much, and these compartments, though larger than those of normal trains, still seemed too confined for his liking. Oh well, he thought. He'd lasted the past four years, he could last another. At least he had a compartment to himself this time...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:22 pm
Remus was not entirely sure whether or not Sirius had seen him come out of the compartment to chase him down the hallway of the train. He wasn't sure what was happening, only that Sirius never took things this seriously, so it had to be something important. Seeing Sirius like this worried him, for he still wasn't sure if running after him like this was the right thing to do; he might need his space. Still, whether or not it was right, Remus pressed on after him, determined to help his friend. Seeing Sirius burst into a compartment near the front of the train, Remus picked up speed.

Panting, he stood before the door to the compartment, clutching his side and brushing his sandy blond locks out of his eyes. He could see Sirius through the glass, see his face his in hands and Remus wanted more than anything to comfort his friend. However, he also noticed that the compartment that Sirius took refuge in was not empty. Taking a deep breath, Remus opened the compartment door, smiling polietly. He would just ask them kindly to take a step outside and hopefully they would listen. "Hi, um, I'm a Prefect, and um.. could you lot possibly clear out for a bit? My friend and I need to talk in private, and Sirius chose this as the place.

comfylove
Crew

Freak Show Excess

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:28 pm
Sirius heard the door to the compartment slide open and looked up. Noticing Remus standing in the doorway, he felt simultaneously relieved and nervous at the same time.

"Hi, um, I'm a Prefect, and um.. could you lot possibly clear out for a bit? My friend and I need to talk in private, and Sirius chose this as the place." he heard Remus say, and the students nodded, shuffling out of the compartment.

"Oh, hullo, Remus," Sirius said, trying to sound cheerful. He hoped that Remus had just somehow chanced upon this compartment, and that he wasn't there because he'd overheard anything Bellatrix had said. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be snobbing about, looking down on the wee-folk with the other Prefects?" He chuckled feebly, hoping that the usual Prefect jibes would cover up how distraught he knew he must look. He wished he could be straightforward with Remus about the whole event, but he just couldn't bear to imagine what Remus would think if he found out that he had been disowned.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:13 pm
Gilderoy stirred slightly in his sleep, his own way of acknowledging the train leaving the station. Sunlight streamed in from the window and illuminated his face. One of the girls from his fan club peeked inside and saw his sleeping form. Thinking of how angelic he looked, she took a few photos to keep for herself. As she was closing the door, she heard a voice mumble from the bench, "Make sure to bring those to me when they develop so I can sign them." The girl nodded toward the voice, slid the door closed, then bounced down the hallway, telling the other fan club members of the signed photos she would soon have. Gilderoy turned over, facing away from the window, back to a dream full of mirrors.  

Mmm Bop

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:31 pm
"Hello Rita! How's the gossip coming?"

Rita smiled nervously at Venatici before answering, after all, they were both writers."The gossip? I wouldn't exactly call it that, but the news is bustling. Didn't you hear the comotion outside? It's going to make a great article!" Rita stepped alittle more into the compartment, but made no move to take a seat.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff