Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Arena Threads and Gaia Items
Geezers in the Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geezers
View Results

Joiewe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:49 am
I voted 10/10 for all of you!! They are all excellent!!

Those brats just dont seem to get it Cherry.... their comments were rather scathing but a reflection of the lack of sense of humour!

I think that some of the kids take things a bit too serious here on Gaia, they forget that it's a game!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:07 pm
I wasn't going to advertise myself here because it didn't seem right, as long as I've been away, but I have something else to say here so I'll go ahead now. The kids are messing with this entry worse than my last two.
But I EAT all the bots!
twisted domokun

I shall now go vote for everybody else in the Arena this week. It's busy--I saw an entry number above 10,000!
eek  

Eirwyn

Mellissandria

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:14 am
She's been having fun with her bot eating....I've seen it...

and you can too...

The Really Big Bird!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:16 pm
Thanks for the vote Joiewe!! I saw your comment too xd , man I almost missed the other two, gotta go and show them some love!  

Isbjorn

6,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:52 pm
This is weird...doesn't voting normally stop on Saturday night? I can still vote, and am still getting a lot of votes & comments today!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:20 am
New week seems to have started (they usually start on Monday).

I have an entry...Spring!

Spring!  

Mellissandria

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:58 pm
Cool! I 10'd you, Mell'! xd

(I note maybe a good half of your first page of comments is BOTS. The RBB didn't eat enough of them rolleyes )

Does anyone else suspect there may be bot ENTRIES? I saw one this last week, a default avi with some stuff thrown on & the description box untouched. And I heard in the AvA subforum that there is a script for making bots to vote for you now!! scream

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:53 am
Eirwyn
Cool! I 10'd you, Mell'! xd

(I note maybe a good half of your first page of comments is BOTS. The RBB didn't eat enough of them rolleyes )

Does anyone else suspect there may be bot ENTRIES? I saw one this last week, a default avi with some stuff thrown on & the description box untouched. And I heard in the AvA subforum that there is a script for making bots to vote for you now!! scream

YEP, I noticed it too, although I'm a newbie (joined last year and wasnt really v active coz I felt toooo old for gaia and no-one to chat to...) There were a lot of bots on my entry and voted me down. They doing it to every entry. Mods need to get in there and eat the bots up!!! domokun domokun or ban them. burning_eyes

Going to look for you Mel. Cya later  

Joiewe

Joiewe

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:05 am
Voted for you Mel. Love the Spring Fairie. We're going into winter here. Snowed here on Sat... all melted now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:30 am
Thanks to everyone who voted. I am going to go vote for you all this week.

Joiewe

Those brats just dont seem to get it Cherry.... their comments were rather scathing but a reflection of the lack of sense of humour!

I think that some of the kids take things a bit too serious here on Gaia, they forget that it's a game!

Wow, I agree! I got some really really nasty ones. Hurtful even. Like how I suck and I was a copy cat (there were no other Alice Coopers, I checked).

You suck! copycat!

1/10 Your avi is so poorly done it's nauseating...
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Yeah, that's pretty crappy and very
unoriginal. Amazing how it magically appeared.

I just don't understand how people want to be so mean. They tend to forget there are real people on the other end of these computers. Eh well...I'm over it now, LOL. But unfortunatly it takes the fun away and I wont be entering again anytime soon stare  

PrincessLeela

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:56 am
That's why I did the kind of entry I did last week. To get back! twisted The most idiotic comment I got was on Sunday night--someone who said, "Could be bigger". gonk DUH!! This was so moronic my Really Big Bird finished Sunday night with a total rampage devouring everyone in sight! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:16 pm
Actually Princess there was another Alice Cooper avi, I was voting randomly and came across another, they were in black though, not the white.  

Isbjorn

6,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLeela

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:41 am
lev_21n01
Actually Princess there was another Alice Cooper avi, I was voting randomly and came across another, they were in black though, not the white.

oh...oops, I missed it then. Oh well, that explains the comments rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:59 pm
Eirwyn
That's why I did the kind of entry I did last week. To get back! twisted The most idiotic comment I got was on Sunday night--someone who said, "Could be bigger". gonk DUH!! This was so moronic my Really Big Bird finished Sunday night with a total rampage devouring everyone in sight! mrgreen

Hehehe........ another kindred spirit!

I need to make a confession................ I got the hell in with all the kids comments, flaming etc. and what also frustrated me is the bots voting on the arena!!

Soooooooooo, I entered a scary avi this time!!! ....... and I hope it scares the bejeevies out the kids !!! twisted

And....... I want to report all the bot spam voting

So, keep an eye open for Nightmare Nurse!!! twisted  

Joiewe

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:49 am
I'm baaaaack! mrgreen
I decided to see how my current semi-random look went over with the Arena Nazis. It IS color-co-ordinated after all, something they tend to squall about a lot. And my face shows so they can't yelp about wanting me to turn around! rolleyes
I'm sure someone will come up with a really dumb comment nonetheless.
Anyone else in the Arena this week?

Arena Threads and Gaia Items

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces