Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Awakens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:29 pm
The fire mage had arrived, so Takara nodded solemnly in her direction, also it seems that the lectricity mages kid sister had arrived as well. "Well, we are all here now it seems. Again I welsome you all to the meeting. As you can see as I was just saying..." She sneaked a quick look at the boy called Shaun, he took her breath away, "The northern borders have been invaded by demons, led by six demon warlords. They are called the Shirkaun, and come fro ma strong demon based family. By invading the northern borders of our world they have broken a kind of barrier and now hundreds if not thousands of demons, evil mages, warlords, and soldiers have been entering our world un-checked and un-tried. On normal occasion it would be my duty to block them, but unfortunately my attempts were invain."

Her face became taught with irritation, she disliked asking for help from anyone, "I need you to help me, all of you..." She paused and looks at all of them, "It will be dangerous and most likely one if not all of us will be injured or die." Her eyes became hot as she pictured them all lying cold and still, "I will do anything and everything in my own personal power to protect all of you though if all goes well you shall be able to protect yourselves." She smiled a tight smile and waited, "I wll now take any questions that you have."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:35 am

Houka gazed at the girl who had spoken, her own face passive. Death was nothing new to her; she'd witnessed her parents' last few, agonizing moments in this life, and then had stood immobile as she watched her brother's sould being burned out of his body. She could handle another loss, probably, but not if it were her fault. And hearing that dark creatures were now invading the land of perpetual day placed all her senses on the alert; perhaps she had been correct and had done the right thing by leading the shadow creature away from the meeting place. She stepped forward.

"If what you say is so, fellow mage," she began, taking a wild guess at the girl's occupation, "then there is no time to waste. I request that you issue me my orders so I may act immediately. I would like to inform you, though, that I have had no training in the arts of magic, therefore I doubt whether I will be of much help to you all. That will not stop me from offering the best of my skills, though."

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:57 am
Takara was not surprised by the girls comment, she was the fire mage and Takara knew that many of the mages had not had propper training in the ways of their elements. She knew that first they would have to know the extent of eachothers power to future references.

"Fire mage, I know that your being followed by a demon, but we have plans to make before we attack. Before we do I must ask you to show me the extent of your powers, this room is safe. Lets start with you fire mage. All I would like for you to do is do a short display of the moves that you know which relate to your element"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:18 pm
Niki snickered"This should be fun.."she crossed her legs eying the girl who was referred to as the fire mage intently waiting for some proof that she had actually had some competition here. To Niki everyone was a rival and life a competition unless she knew you or you knew her you were considered just another compeititor."I bet I can do waaay better than she can..."niki whispered to her brother with the smirk she had when walked in.

"Yeah, sure....whatever Niki...."Shaun gazed at the fire mage eager for her to show off her ability and how far along she was in its development.He also found himself stealing glances at the girl leading the session. He didn't know her name yet but he was gonna listen hard for it that way when he finally gathered up enough nerves to talk to her he wouldn't look stupid calling her 'Miss' or'Ma'am' or say"I'm sorry what was your name again'. He had did in previous encounters with beautiful women and it got him nowhere. One thing he learned was always know the girl's name it makes things alot easier.Shaun tore his eyes away from the group's leader and concentrated on the fire mage.

Niki watched her brother closely wondering why he even cared about stupid demons and warlords and all that other crap that made no sense to her at her. Then following her brother's gaze she read between the lines...her brother had a thing for the chick leading the discussion.Oooooo...I'm sooo gonna tease him.... she gloated in her mind with a mischievous smile.This is gonna be sooo fun.... she cackled to herself.  

Rai Kashino

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:30 pm

Crimson eyes darted to the left, narrowing upon hearing the slightest sound of laughter. It came from a girl with what looked like slate-blue hair and blue eyes; the boy she sat next to displayed the same features, so they were apparently twins.

What is she laughing at? Houka thought, a little put off that the girl had laughed when the mage in charge of the discussion had asked her to showcase her abilities. But the brunette forced herself to focus on the task ahead of her.

"All right, then..." she muttered, taking a few steps away from the table where the other mages were seated, towards a more open space in the room. Once she felt she was at a comfortable distance - where none of the others were in danger of injury from the high intensity of flames she was about to conjure, she fell into a classic battle stance, only this time, both hands were open. She suspected that she was about to make a complete fool of herself, being only 16 and probably one of the youngest of those assembled, but forced that hindering thought to the back of her mind.

With a cry, she swept her back foot - her left - up and out in a high roundhouse. To her surprise, an arc of flames followed the path of the kick. That was...unexpected... Houka thought, even as she moved into the stance for her next few moves. Surprisingly, every punch and kick she threw after that first one also had flame arcs following their lines of motion. Well, this is new...

After a double roundhouse-backfist combo, she stopped, crouched, and exhaled as hard as she could. A torrent of fire erupted from her mouth, soaring upwards then arcing back down towards her. Quickly, the crimson-eyed girl drew her sword - another gift from the mysterious bird that saved her life - and swung it outwards and away from her. Once the fire collided with the weapon, it seemed to become semi-solid and conform itself to the blade's contour. This ability Houka had discovered just a few days ago, the ability to meld fire to her sword and making the already deadly weapon even more formidable. She was loath to use it in combat, but for this occasion...

She straightened up from her semi-crouch, passing a hand over the sword to quell the flames, and then returned the weapon to its rear-mounted sheath. All in one fluid motion. Her face still impassive - though just moments ago it had been strained with the effort of imagined combat - she turned to face the others and bowed, the accepted sign of humility in Itamni.

((I apologize for the really long post; I couldn't help myself. Besides, my character was supposed to show the extent of her abilities, ne? Oh, and yes, I got the 'flame-generating hand-to-hand combat' thing from Avatar... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:11 pm
Emerald was very happy for the girl, she was going to become very powerful once she could get the hand of all of her powers. She rolled her eyes, she couldn't take this anymore, even for someone as patient as her. Why are they testing all of the mages strengths while the kingdoms could be under attack by the darkness?!
She touched her mace and it transformed into a sword, and put it into her sheath. ((Its a duo wepon I guess o.o))

She started gritting her teeth. Everyone in this room was getting on her nerves, being so calm about this situation. Sigh, I think we should just split into groups and go on from there.

snubsnub
Crew

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:17 am
snubsnub
Sigh, I think we should just split into groups and go on from there.

((we cant do that yet, besides.. everyone wants to show whatever coolio attacks that they can come up with!! mrgreen thats half the fun!))

Takara was indeed impresed by the fire mages skill with her element, her martial arts, and her sword. She clapped a few times and looked up at the group again, "Anyone else?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:55 pm
((Hehe, ok sorry ;P))
Emerald slowly lifted up her hand and looked around to see if anyone else was. "May I just show a demonstration of one of the skills I profession in?"  

snubsnub
Crew

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:16 pm

Houka fought back the urge to give a self-satisfied smile. She felt somehow that it wasn't her place, and that her performance wouldn't be the best; she was, after all, still learning to control her abilities and use them to their fullest.

Now, she surveyed the table where the other mages were seated, looking for a vacant seat, aside from the one about to be vacated by the girl who'd just spoken. Moments later, she spotted a chair with what looked like a blossom of fire engraved in the top part of the backrest. Perhaps that was where she was supposed to sit.

Then her eyes narrowed. Unfortunately, it was right beside the slate blue-haired girl who had laughed - not quite so discreetly - earlier. Why'd it have to be next to her? Houka thought wearily. Steeling herself, she pushed that question, along with any misgivings and negative thoughts, to the back of her mind. They were supposed to work together - hence this meeting - to defeat the dark creatures invading their land. And that was fine with Houka. However, she wasn't so keen on getting along with others, wanting to avoid the pain of separation once they were lost to her, but...she might as well try, starting with this girl.

((Again, sorry for the uber long post; I'm just really bored these days, seeing as I have only two classes per day...with a three-hour break in between... xp ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:47 pm
((Hehe, your the oposite of me. I usually don't have enough time to post sometimes. ;D))
Emerald stood in front of her chair, and was ready to show one of her skills. "I'm not going to do the complicated stuff, just something very simple." She stood still and closed her eyes. There was a silent pause in the room, except for some of the mages whispering to each other.
A furious movement came from the ground, and shook the meeting hall.
It shook the objects around the room, and the mages had to hold on tight to their chairs so they couldn't fall off.
Emerald opened her eyes and the movement stopped. She wiped her forehead with her arm and then placed her arm beside her again. "Heh, havn't done that in a while. Would you like to see anything else or can I sit down now?"

snubsnub
Crew

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:46 pm

Houka eased her grip on the chair's sidearms.

That tremor... she thought, glancing at Emerald. This woman controls earth.... She was unaware that she was already grinning, for going through her mind were the possibilities of combination attacks should she be paired - if, indeed, they were to work in pairs - with the elven mage. They were simple enough tactics: one would distract, the other would follow up immediately with an attack. Or they would fuse their attacks, the flames hiding within the earth until the last possible moment to explode in an enemy's face...or within an enemy's body.

Houka shook her head. That last thought was too morbid. Anyway, she felt a little humbled by the Earth mage's demonstration; it had been simple, yes, but the fact that she was able to create that strong a tremor without going through any strenuous motions herself had spoken volumes about her earth-moving abilities.

((snubsnub-san, I couldn't see the pic of your character very well; she is an elf, right? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:15 pm
flameangel_child524

That tremor... she thought, glancing at Emerald. This woman controls earth.... She was unaware that she was already grinning, for going through her mind were the possibilities of combination attacks should she be paired - if, indeed, they were to work in pairs - with the elven mage. They were simple enough tactics: one would distract, the other would follow up immediately with an attack. Or they would fuse their attacks, the flames hiding within the earth until the last possible moment to explode in an enemy's face...or within an enemy's body.

Houka shook her head. That last thought was too morbid. Anyway, she felt a little humbled by the Earth mage's demonstration; it had been simple, yes, but the fact that she was able to create that strong a tremor without going through any strenuous motions herself had spoken volumes about her earth-moving abilities.

((snubsnub-san, I couldn't see the pic of your character very well; she is an elf, right? sweatdrop ))

((She is ;3 Maybe I should get a bigger, better picture.))  

snubsnub
Crew

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:21 pm
snubsnub
flameangel_child524

((She is ;3 Maybe I should get a bigger, better picture.))

((Changed it >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:53 am
Takara nodded understandingly, earth and fire. Really interesting elements. "Anyone else? I would like to go last if you dont mind beause it has somthing to do with our mission." She looked around the room for more volunteers. Again in the split second while she waited she snuck a quick glance at the boy who controlled electricity... and the girl with him. They looked like they were related, twins maybe, perhaps they both controlled one element.

flameangel_child524

((Again, sorry for the uber long post; I'm just really bored these days, seeing as I have only two classes per day...with a three-hour break in between... xp ))

[[nooo problem. Mine are kind of long too i just make the font small. sweatdrop ]]  

((E M O-I N G))

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:54 pm
Kyle overlooked both girls who had demonstrated their abilities looked down nervously thinking'I hope she doesn't makeeveryone go...'She eyed the boy who had been sitting in the back of the room with what looked like his sister.He was kinda cute although she didn't like the fact that he scared her earlier.She quickly glanced back up to the front of the room.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff