Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TickleMeBreathless

5,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:49 am
I'm definitely personality. I mean, looks really help the whole thing, but if I really love someone the only thing that would matter would be that we loved each other, he's loyal, and that his personality matched mine.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:39 pm
I would get bored of a hot guy with a boring personality. Guys with a great personality are the best because they'll always entertain you, and it's always a plus if they're not that bad looking. xp  

yasee

Digital Bee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:39 pm
Personality I guess. But I would probably fall for the hot guy first...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:06 pm
having someone with a great personality is way better than a good looking dude but is cruel.  

emina_anime addict

zobofka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:35 am
I generally like a guy because of his personality, but I honestly consider looks too, passable is okay.
XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:22 am
I get bored really quick with people who have boring, lack-luster personalities. If there´s no depth, I´m not interesting. whee  

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Miharu the Slayah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:09 pm
ftw! personality over good looks any day! of course good looks help. not complaining over any good looks...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:06 pm
personality is first in my book but they can't be revolting to you in appearance because if so even with the best of personality they won't make it... there has to be some physical appeal. if he's gorgeous and great in personality you just got a realy great bonus... don't waste it! blaugh  

Autumn-Melodies

i_like_tigger123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:34 am
i say looks dont matter cuz if u had a bf who was good looking but was a cheeter he would still cheet on u and that is horrible. it doesnt matter wat is on the outside all that counts is on the inside!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:05 pm
Definitely personality! heart Good looks aren't everything  

Munkeyluver221

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:24 pm
Blue6
()()
( . .)
C('')('')

lets face it girls, you aren't gonna be attracted to an ugly guy. no matter how nice and sweet they are.
looks count first, then once you get to know them personality does, because that determins wether they are dateable or not
wink

::~:: ::
User Image:: ::~::

no tat's just wrong. u know ugly can mean pwetty for some ppl and pwetty can be ugly for some ppl so it rly doesn't matter about the looks personality is wat counts the most  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:49 am
When I like someone for their personality, they suddenly become totally hot to me even if I had not thought much of their looks when I first met them. I guess I'm lucky that way because I wind up getting the best of both.

Actually, attractive nice guys can be a trap. These guys are obviously the most desirable, and I have noticed a pattern. Its not that they would cheat or in any way treat a girl badly, but during hard times they are more likely to end the relationship and look for someone else because its very easy for them to get another girl. I do not mean to insult any boys. This is not true for all men. This is just a pattern I have noticed in high school relationships that makes me a little weary.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:02 am
HappyAnonymous
Roxy8008
Hollywood.Thrills
Roxy8008

Its really hard to go for the personality.
But i try as hard as i can.

yep. I mean if I was just walking on the street. and I saw a ugly guy and a hot guy. I would watch the hot guy. but if I was really looking to get to know a guy. personality all the way.

No, sorry.
Personality and looks is all the way blaugh

well duh. if both a hot guy and a ugly guy had a good personality. I'm going for the hot one. 3nodding
I move that the "ugly" one would make a better boyfriend. But I really could not bring myself to call someone i care about ugly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:18 pm
Well I definately try not to judge people on what they look like. One of the reasons I like gaia is because it doesn't exactly LET people judge on looks, unless you are stupid enough to judge on avitar.

I go for personality. There are not many boys in this world who are my type, so if I find one, I don't care at all what he looks like. I mean, it would be cool if he was hot, but he doesnt have to be. I like really calm boys who don't really let people know what they are feeling very much. I like it when they are calm, but not shy. Calm, tough, and independent. Sometimes mean and harsh. There are not many guys like that. Indeed, I don't care about looks. Personality is all that truly matters.  

Ratt Kazamata

nightmare_death_witch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:22 am
Well, it depends on the scenario. A handsome young man is walking down the street with a not handsome young man. If the handsome man has a bad personality and the other one is sweet then I would pick the sweet one. Looks can be changed (without surgery xD ) but personality can't be. If there is two men with good looks and one is sweet, go for the sweet. That's just the way it works. I'm one of the people who is for great personality, great looks, and is quirky though... <3

Either way, I'll still love L through and through. <3  
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces