Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Movie that scared the bajeezus out of you as a kid Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Melisande

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:19 am
Funnily enough Attack of the Killer Clowns never made me scared of other clowns growing up... but it gave me nightmares for ages.

Did getting hung up and stored in candy cotton scare the heck out of me? nope. It was the punk in the back lane mouthing off to the stupid clown and getting his head punched off like nothing and landing in the rain barrel.

THAT's what scared me.

the heck out of me, that and the fact that one of them was locked up and escaped the jail, which meant that even if I managed to escape one and lock a door behind me, there was no way of getting away 'cause locks couldn't stop it....

I had nightmares of them chasing me to pop my head off for quite awhile O.o

Oh, might I add that watching the guy get his heart ripped out of his chest in Nightmare on Elmstreet... nope, didn't bother me. I guess because I knew no one could kill me in my dreams, and besides, there were good guys wink Just that losing my head was evidentally too easy O.o  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:27 am
The Exorcist scared me, and i will never watch it again. biggrin  

DaylightDancer360

AccessTime

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:30 am
strange enough as it sounds, the blue men from the beatles music video on VHS and the blue men in that one band...they scared me and my brother was scared of clowns...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:34 am
CHUCKIE! I only watched the first one but it was at night and I was watching it on tv with my parents but afterwards I couldn't sleep by myself for months. I kept creeping into my parents room and either sleeping in their bed or by it (they used to have cushions on the floor beside their bed). And I had to get rid of all my dolls. I still think dolls creep me out though I adore stuffed animals. xd  

Chorakki

Octaru250
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:12 pm
i remember that when i was about 11 or 12, i saw a movie that scared the S*** out of me, i stopped watching scary movies until last year, i am now 15.11(lol), but i cant remember wat movie it was, i just know dat 13GHOST and THE EXORCIST had something to do with it, but there was just one movie the main reason (can u believe i cant even remmeber scenes from it...nice memory huh...lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:32 pm
Lucky_Blue_Dragon
lain[chan]
THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER. eek
Dead serious.

Same here (scary clown). Also, for me, I would have to say Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade where the bad guy got old really fast, and then this old Japanese cartoon they played on the Disny channel when I was a little kid. It was called Unico and the bad guy was REALLY scary!

Oh yeah! And his buddy's face went white, then red with blood. That scene freaked me the freak out.

EDIT: heh I read most posts, and the Child's PLay movies scared the crap out of me too.

Interestingly, the Alien movies scared the crap out of me too, however I was fascinated by them. I was actually interested in them, and wanted to see them, despite how absolutely terrified they made me.

Strange eh?  

TemporarilyIdle

Death Loves Red

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:18 pm
hehehe, I would say the MUMMY. I saw it and saw the MUMMY over my shoulder for three weeks!! I then proceeded to watch it a million times, stuborn not to be afarid and now I love it and know verse for verse.!!!! hehehehhehehe, now it just funny!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:22 pm
TemporarilyIdle
Lucky_Blue_Dragon
lain[chan]
THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER. eek
Dead serious.

Same here (scary clown). Also, for me, I would have to say Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade where the bad guy got old really fast, and then this old Japanese cartoon they played on the Disny channel when I was a little kid. It was called Unico and the bad guy was REALLY scary!

Oh yeah! And his buddy's face went white, then red with blood. That scene freaked me the freak out.

EDIT: heh I read most posts, and the Child's PLay movies scared the crap out of me too.

Interestingly, the Alien movies scared the crap out of me too, however I was fascinated by them. I was actually interested in them, and wanted to see them, despite how absolutely terrified they made me.

Strange eh?

I can understand that. A lot of people like to see movies that evoke strong emotions.  

Lucky_Blue_Dragon

Cyanide Black

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:47 pm
The original Amityville Horror. It's kinda lame by today's standards, I know, but when I was young it was creepy. Especially the scene where the mother comes into the girl's room and the little red eyes pop up outside the window.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:48 pm
"It". That clown scared the crap out of me as a three year old. I guess I'm a little traumatized from it. Ever since I've seen it, I've been scared of the shower. I'm afraid "It" is behind the curtain or will come out of the drain. Every time I go in there I open the shower curtain and when I take a shower I don't close my eyes.  

gh5gf4h

Ironclad Pen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:26 am
When I was young-Twister
A little older-Barney
Now-a-days-nothing! I just pretend to be afarid so my friends that are, wont feel bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:01 am
Octaru250
i remember that when i was about 11 or 12, i saw a movie that scared the S*** out of me, i stopped watching scary movies until last year, i am now 15.11(lol), but i cant remember wat movie it was, i just know dat 13GHOST and THE EXORCIST had something to do with it, but there was just one movie the main reason (can u believe i cant even remmeber scenes from it...nice memory huh...lol)
13 ghosts still just scare me a bit, just because of the jackel, its face freaks the s**t out me. xD

Polythene Girl

Undetermined

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:44 am
Bambi
=[  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:34 pm
Barney.....omg...someone kill him plz!  

Ironclad Pen

IvoryPaws

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:34 pm
lizzardoffire16