Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Hilaria Fireflash

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:48 am
Rena626
diets are super unhealthy.

i weight somewhere near 115 and i'm 5'10".

i heard DDR helps people loose weight.

oh yeah.

make sure to eat breakfast.

it is the healthiest meal of the day.

...and drink lots of water.

i drink 8 glasses a day

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:13 pm
How old are you? At 140? Oh, dear... Well, hun, if you want to get skinnier, don't you DARE touch that diet pill, and don't you even THINK about throwing out your food! Anorexia = badddd.

Do you ever eat fast food? I was at 120. I haven't eaten fast food in a month and a half now. In 2-3 weeks, I dropped 10 pounds easily.

Also, try track as a school sport? That's what I'm in. :] It gets easier & easier, the more you practice. Just run around outside a lot more, if you can't join track for any reason.

...And remember, stretching before running a lot is very useful. ;D

Hollis Nayz

Hula Hoop Baby

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:48 pm
Hollis-Nayz
How old are you? At 140? Oh, dear... Well, hun, if you want to get skinnier, don't you DARE touch that diet pill, and don't you even THINK about throwing out your food! Anorexia = badddd.

Do you ever eat fast food? I was at 120. I haven't eaten fast food in a month and a half now. In 2-3 weeks, I dropped 10 pounds easily.

Also, try track as a school sport? That's what I'm in. :] It gets easier & easier, the more you practice. Just run around outside a lot more, if you can't join track for any reason.

...And remember, stretching before running a lot is very useful. ;D

I agree with that whole diet pill thing, and stretching.
User Image0
56k/660k

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:56 am
There can be a many number of things effecting your weight. Matoblisim, diet, thyroid, etc.

First off: Fad diets are bad. Any diet you find in a magazine is not the best way to go.

Alot of people will say go veg. This can help but you need to first know exactly what you need to eat to stay healthy. You could end up gaining wieght do to a carb overload or get very sick from loosing certain protiens and vitimans needed. If you are interested in going veg (Go veg not vegan, veg is alot safer) talk to your doctor first and ask him what you would need.

Dairy and milk products are horrible for fat content. Though they are important to a healthy diet too much can make you gain alot of weight or contribute to problems loosing it.

Green tea and greentea pills. They help your matabolisim. They help you burn up some of the carbs that are not used by your body. It is known as natures diet pills. It is natural and safe so there is no harm in trying it.

Exercise is very very important. I know you said no running but try to get a good walk in every night. Start small and work your way up as your body gets more and more used to it. From there jogging then running.

Lastly, if you are on the pill one of the main side effects is usses with loosing weight or weight gain.

As with the others this is all just advice. If you want to try anything do talk to a doctor and see if it is safe practice for you. Everyone is different and just because it worked for someone doesn't mean it will work for you.  

Suzumiya_Haruhi_S.O.S.

w4sab1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:29 am
don't skip breakfast(it's important)
well,you can eat slowly when u're eating,and when u feel not hungry anymore or full,you can stop eating
also don't forget to eat apple and drink milk biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:51 am
I weigh 54kg which is 119lbs i think?
And im around 175cm which is 5.65 ne?

is that healthy? sweatdrop

EmilySakuraba

Suzumiya_Haruhi_S.O.S.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:26 am
EmilySakuraba
I weigh 54kg which is 119lbs i think?
And im around 175cm which is 5.65 ne?

is that healthy? sweatdrop

yes that's fine but you could eaily fall underweight if you are not careful. healthy range for your size is about 120lbs - 140lbs  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:34 am
if you wanna see if you're normal or overweight or whatev, check out the BMI calculators.

type BMI calculator in google.

stokedRedRaspberry

EmilySakuraba

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:53 am
stokedRedRaspberry
if you wanna see if you're normal or overweight or whatev, check out the BMI calculators.

type BMI calculator in google.

haha im exactly on the stripe between green and yellow, 1 candy can make the difference between too light or healthy xd  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff