Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~All Fun & Games~
You know you're addicted to kingdom hearts when. . . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire_Queen713

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:32 pm
You know you are addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you think u can still live without your heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:00 am
You know are addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you buy fake Organization XIII weapons. (Yes, they started selling them.)  

SomniumAddiction

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:41 pm
You know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you have not one, but two of your own Organization XIIIs with your 26 OC's. (I'll admit, I'm guilty of this one...)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:01 pm
Lemmie give it a try

You ur addicter to KH when U take a dog and a duck with U 2 Disney Wold When you have spike ur hair go in with a giant key killing every Disney villan and any 1 wearing Black caots lookin 4 trinity signs and Kiri and Riku and then U go 2 E3 and kill any boby who looks like KH badies while constantly saying heal, Fire, Donold, Goofy, give me strength, light, level up, level up, and OMG theres guns then WTF am I using a friggin key 4.

Check my profile 4 funny KH videos  

fmwolf

Auxra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:20 pm
You know you're addicted when you'd try to be a heartless after knowing about them in KH, try not to take a bath for weeks thinking that you can like Sora, or try to jump into your computer hoping to go into Tron's world.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:27 pm
You Know You're Addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you go to Disney Land and start worshiping Micky Mouse  

XR Omega

kaiser321

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:24 pm
You Know You're Addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you try to figure out how to be addicted to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:04 am
You know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you pee in bottles and order pizza just so you can keep playing Kingdom Hearts.

God, I wish I could live like that if only for one day... It would be worth it...  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

darkness_element_master

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:47 pm
You know you're addicted to kingdom hearts when you swing your keys at a car jacker.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:49 pm
You know when you're addcited when you try to get your nobody out of yourself.
sweatdrop  

minaflower71

kaiser321

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:07 am
when you go to africa to see if you'll turn into a lion.

when you go under the ocean without scuba gear to see if you turn part dolphin.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:43 pm
when you point your keys to a lock and try to open it?  

AznSpadez

yaksok h a e

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:58 pm
You know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you start making Sims 2 characters that look just like them, and get mad when the hair don't look right. I'm guilty of that one... ;.;  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:49 pm
you know you're addicted to kingdom hearts when you tell your boyfriend to dress up like Axel  

marly_luver

iceman_dk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:28 pm
I009
you lnow your addicted to kingdom Hearts when you walk around wearing a black cloak

HEY!..

User Image

oh wait... right...

you know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you go to the hardware store to buy gummy bears...

~All Fun & Games~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff