Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

flamered1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:42 pm
"Grrr...i was so...close" he said looking at the ground hopping that the would come back, and then he would be ready to knock out Ala with One strike, "They must of smelt that poison,, why did it have to have fumes" he said waiting for them to return, turning round he takes a seat outside the Inn, waiting for them to return.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:02 pm
i change my mind we are not going back to him he said,but he will be taken care of he said*begaining to smile with an evil grin* for im not just nobodys son i have my ways to kill flys he said,if you want to go back he will kill you, so come with me and i wil protech you,unless you don't trust me he said *smile fadeing*  

williams_101

flamered1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:56 am
He smiles and then goes back nto an alley to get back into his normal black clothes, he walkd out , and knew that Ala will rty and kill him, some way, by using his farther, "Well that wont work...like his farther would kill his head assasin" he said smiling as he ordred a glass of red wine.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:34 pm
flamered1
He smiles and then goes back nto an alley to get back into his normal black clothes, he walkd out , and knew that Ala will rty and kill him, some way, by using his farther, "Well that wont work...like his farther would kill his head assasin" he said smiling as he ordred a glass of red wine.
(p.s, i say he was his farthers son not,that he was going to use his farther, just meaning he haves his ways)(and i could of all ready of killed you, so don't think that your off so easly)  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:37 am
williams_101
i change my mind we are not going back to him he said,but he will be taken care of he said*begaining to smile with an evil grin* for im not just nobodys son i have my ways to kill flys he said,if you want to go back he will kill you, so come with me and i wil protech you,unless you don't trust me he said *smile fadeing*
She thought for a second. "Well, I do owe you for saving me...Fine, you can come along."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:04 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
She thought for a second. "Well, I do owe you for saving me...Fine, you can come along."
its seems that we are both leader types he said, then we don't we have a joint parenership then? that way we both have a say and we are both happy he said, but i think i'll take care of that fly soon he siad, but im not board yet he said,but it can't be helped ..i geuss," combo" "Dark Shadow Teleaportion Night Mare"
*out of noware the town that Killu was in, be came nomore and he was now traped in a nightmare,of my picking,(that means i can change it to suit me smile ) *the ground there was not much and there was menny headless things around himbut there could not be harmed* out of noware there was fake and real pain mixed together* its became more real as the time past*
:meanwhale with Ala and the new allie: * Ala seemed to be enjoying makeing him feel pain* just because i enjoy makeing my fros suffer dosen't make me a fro to you,just don't betrey me no matter what,unless some thing happens and it can't be helped, but don't bethey me, unless that thing happens to me he said, but i hope it dosen't happen he said  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:33 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
its seems that we are both leader types he said, then we don't we have a joint parenership then? that way we both have a say and we are both happy he said, but i think i'll take care of that fly soon he siad, but im not board yet he said,but it can't be helped ..i geuss," combo" "Dark Shadow Teleaportion Night Mare"
*out of noware the town that Killu was in, be came nomore and he was now traped in a nightmare,of my picking,(that means i can change it to suit me smile ) *the ground there was not much and there was menny headless things around himbut there could not be harmed* out of noware there was fake and real pain mixed together* its became more real as the time past*
:meanwhale with Ala and the new allie: * Ala seemed to be enjoying makeing him feel pain* just because i enjoy makeing my fros suffer dosen't make me a fro to you,just don't betrey me no matter what,unless some thing happens and it can't be helped, but don't bethey me, unless that thing happens to me he said, but i hope it dosen't happen he said
She looked at him then at the scene. "If we're going to defeat your father, we should get get going." She pointed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:28 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
She looked at him then at the scene. "If we're going to defeat your father, we should get get going." She pointed out.

and over look the fact that we have one of Dark Lord Dracala's top guys in the palm of my hand he said,*he smiled evily*i can make him tell us evely thing or i could just toke over his body with my dark powers and make him do what we want him to do he siad,but i would be his master if i seal his will he said  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:22 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101

and over look the fact that we have one of Dark Lord Dracala's top guys in the palm of my hand he said,*he smiled evily*i can make him tell us evely thing or i could just toke over his body with my dark powers and make him do what we want him to do he siad,but i would be his master if i seal his will he said
She looked at him a little annoyed. "That maybe so, but that would make you just as bad and the Dark Lord. Why don't we just invite him to our party and wait until he does something. Give someone a benifit of a doubt." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:39 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101

She looked at him a little annoyed. "That maybe so, but that would make you just as bad and the Dark Lord. Why don't we just invite him to our party and wait until he does something. Give someone a benifit of a doubt." She said.

then you want him to awaken my evil he said?, when an heir that is not darkened by the dark powers of choas , had he is dead is body is reborned as the new and darker and more evil dark lord he said,i beleave he would do his job,and try to awaken me,but doing so would kill the other dark lord and i would gain his power also he said, but i'll not kill him ,now, but i won't set him free either he said  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:47 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101

then you want him to awaken my evil he said?, when an heir that is not darkened by the dark powers of choas , had he is dead is body is reborned as the new and darker and more evil dark lord he said,i beleave he would do his job,and try to awaken me,but doing so would kill the other dark lord and i would gain his power also he said, but i'll not kill him ,now, but i won't set him free either he said
"I suppose, but we don't even know what his intentions are."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:19 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101

he shot an arrow at me,i think that means he wanted to kill me, and i know that hes a top killer for the dark lord he said,but if you want him to kill you then ok he said,i can teleaport you to him if thats what you want, but lets get a move on he siad* he begain to walk*the cold night air was felt good on his skin,the moon shineed bright,* what a prefix night to kill he said*jokeingly*  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:30 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101

he shot an arrow at me,i think that means he wanted to kill me, and i know that hes a top killer for the dark lord he said,but if you want him to kill you then ok he said,i can teleaport you to him if thats what you want, but lets get a move on he siad* he begain to walk*the cold night air was felt good on his skin,the moon shineed bright,* what a prefix night to kill he said*jokeingly*
She walks behind him, in silence. He was right, but she wasn't going to admit that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:43 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101

She walks behind him, in silence. He was right, but she wasn't going to admit that.
,i think i will kill tonight he said,,not you don't worrie about that, but why don't we kill illu he said, it would save us alot later on if you do it now ,and it would be fun he said  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:40 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101

,i think i will kill tonight he said,,not you don't worrie about that, but why don't we kill illu he said, it would save us alot later on if you do it now ,and it would be fun he said
"If you do that, then your no better than he is." She huffed and turned around, not looking at him. "I don't even know why i'm traveling with you."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff