Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tropical Jungle (Art Forum)
Original Digimon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:40 pm
I made waxmon,

heres the art :[x]

Heres the pixel work: [x]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:57 am
WakefieldRawr
These are some old pictures but they're the best I got right now till I redraw him

Baby - Embermon
In-Training - Sparkmon
Rookie - Firemon
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29451411/?qo=18&q=by:jagsterz&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps
Champion - Flamemon
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22272127/?qo=37&q=by:jagsterz&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps
Ultimate - WereFlamemon
Mega - Ashmon

I'm working on putting more into the design of all of them and I'm still not sure about his Ultimate form...thats always had the least development.
WOW!  

cony14

ratizi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:19 pm
Moomon looks awesome xp  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:36 pm
WakefieldRawr
These are some old pictures but they're the best I got right now till I redraw him

Baby - Embermon
In-Training - Sparkmon
Rookie - Firemon
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29451411/?qo=18&q=by:jagsterz&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps
Champion - Flamemon
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22272127/?qo=37&q=by:jagsterz&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps
Ultimate - WereFlamemon
Mega - Ashmon

I'm working on putting more into the design of all of them and I'm still not sure about his Ultimate form...thats always had the least development.
omg i love you there awesome  

king zetsu13

Haven Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:40 am
hello, if anyone is looking for some gold, I will pay for someone to make a digimon for me, PM me for details and after the image is done I will pay you depending on how good it looks (max price: 5k)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:52 pm
I need my digimon drawn and his name is Orbmon. Here is description of him from digi egg to mega.

The digi-egg is black with green red and blue very thin lines on it both vertically and horizontally. It hatches into Cubemon which looks like a black cube with thick silver lines for the edges and a red blue and green face off one of the screens as though it were a hologram. Cubemon digivolves into Orbmon which is just a black orb with a hologram face like cubemons and three floating shapes always around him. A triangle a square and a circle. Orbmon digivolves into Questimon who looks like a black&white body made of three pencils with a head that is Orbmon. The pencil tips are rainbow colored. Technomon who is an eyeless man with rectangular hands and feet has a big bulge on his back like the one on megakabuterimon. His head has three prongs on it facing three different directions. In the middle of the three prongs is a big circular gem. His hands and feet have three rectangular "fingers" and are white where the rest of him is black. The transfer from black to white is done with crisscrosses. Technomon digivolves to owl mon who looks like a regular owl with three eyes. One in the forehead and the other two are where you would think. The face is seperated into three triangles one blue one green and one red. His body is black and white squares. Owlmon digivolves into Minotaurmon who looks like a minotaur with a visor going 360 degrees around his head. He's covered in thick constantly moving hair that is every color of the rainbow, white and black. He is very muscular. He has a hammer with three infinity signs combined. Two form an X and the other one goes straight through from top to bottom. The hammer is very very large in comparison to Minotaurmon and is colored black other than the infinity signs which are, *Crazy Enough* Red Blue And Green.

If anyone is willing to draw any of these forms for me I would be eternally grateful and would probably pay you. If you make them pixelized I would be even more grateful.

If anyone is curious they're all data type cubemon's attack is hologram flash which makes tons of him which run away in different directions. Orbmon uses Orb sheild which makes a force field all around him, Square saw which throws his square as a saw and triangle whip which hits the enemy with a whip of big triangles. Questimon uses rainbow sheild which prevents all harm to anybody as long as all three pencils are pointed at that person. He also uses ping of pain which makes any target suddenly be in incredible pain for a second and data drawing which actually makes new matter occur. Technomon attacks with rapid scissor with just him hitting the enemy with all four appendages. Rainbow cannon which fires an electroshocker type blast from his head and hologram hell which makes alot of him and then they all attack with rapid scissor or Rainbow cannon. Owlmon attacks with static wings which freezes everything in the area as long as Owlmon is still flapping his wings and around. Also, Guilty Gong which makes everyone go into a coma untill they deal with all their emotional baggage. Lastly with illusion king which makes any illusion possible while Owlmon either escapes or slams his body into his enemy/enemies. Minotaurmon attacks with infinite strike which is where he swings a hammer and a boom bubble like attack hits the enemy. Microfinity which creates infinite microscopic sheilds whereever he wants them and Infinite Sacrifice Beam which Instantly turns him and another digimon to egg form.  

Dirty Dirty Shisno

iSeductress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:43 pm
ooh,I really like them  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:21 pm
Me to!
Amazing how people can created such fantastic beings

Little Pinch of Ginger

cycozombie4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:22 pm
Kai Valentine-chan
Itsu no hi ka owari wo mukaeru, saigo no kane ga nari yamu made...
You told me to live as if you were to die tomorrow...

I don't have a name for her yet, or her other evolution stages. D: But here is my digimon in

Mega form

and

Ultimate form

Name suggestions?

Fail not and be what we were now, face as if we want to live forever...
Furueru yubi de akai namida wo nazotta, hakanai omoide ga yami ni ochite yuku...

Well I have a name for mega: Harpiemon?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:08 pm
Oh I'm Making Some now...  

MHAldo

MHAldo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:10 pm
Sorry, you got me interested...  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:50 pm
there great  

redblade0

Galerian01

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:22 pm
man this makes me wish i had kept all of my digimon drawings  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:46 pm
I recently re-drew my digimon's rookie form on photoshop, this is how he turned out.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/Wyrm_Slayer/2008/Saurmon.jpg  

Wyrm_Slayer

Monochrome Malice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:15 pm
I noticed that Digimon are drawn better than the kids in the Digimon series
o-o Wish I could draw Digimon,where do you guys get your ideas?
o-o

Tropical Jungle (Art Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces