Lady_Chimera

Mystical Shapeshifter

26,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:11 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Lady_Chimera
LexZex is also my third favorite pairing...ever.

Heck yeah!! LexZex is WAY better and more understanding than Zemyx (DemZex). I don't know why people pair Zexion with Demyx. LOL xd

The few reasons I've heard why people like that pairing are entirely superficial and just as annoying. I don't understand the draw to it at all when LexZex makes much more sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:00 pm
Jisen Meizuki
junkatzdollXIII
DarkShadowItachi7
NaxreXIV
Jisen Meizuki
sweatdrop ...... Okay, then...... So what about the others?
Well...

Xemnas- Crack addict
Saix- The one with Male PMS
Xaldin- ...(I dunno, I can't think of anything funny)
Xigbar- The Surfer Dude
Axel- Lovable b*****d
Demyx- Wannabe rock star
Roxas- Angsty teen
Luxord- Gambling addict

Xaldin might be the....actually, you're right. It's hard to think of something short and sweet for him....

...Perhaps he's the arrogant bully?(He likes stabbing people, and he has a kind of attitude...no, scratch all of that. He is hard to think of something for.)

i'd say Xaldin is a cowboy
have you checked his sideburns???????!!!!!!!!!

But Xaldin doesn't look like a cowboy type to me. Xigbar, that could work. However, Xaldin..... sweatdrop To be honest, him with the sideburns reminded me of the 18th century officer.

Maybe with the accent, but I always imagined Xaldin as being very, very gangsta. I can just see him rapping.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Zizima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:16 pm
Lady_Chimera
Jisen Meizuki
Lady_Chimera

Heck yeah!! LexZex is WAY better and more understanding than Zemyx (DemZex). I don't know why people pair Zexion with Demyx. LOL xd

The few reasons I've heard why people like that pairing are entirely superficial and just as annoying. I don't understand the draw to it at all when LexZex makes much more sense.

Totally agreed! D: Zemyx disgusts me. But LexZex = EPIC WIN~ >3< (I go for ZexLex as well >D)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:19 am
Alixraen
Jisen Meizuki
junkatzdollXIII
DarkShadowItachi7
NaxreXIV
Jisen Meizuki
sweatdrop ...... Okay, then...... So what about the others?
Well...

Xemnas- Crack addict
Saix- The one with Male PMS
Xaldin- ...(I dunno, I can't think of anything funny)
Xigbar- The Surfer Dude
Axel- Lovable b*****d
Demyx- Wannabe rock star
Roxas- Angsty teen
Luxord- Gambling addict

Xaldin might be the....actually, you're right. It's hard to think of something short and sweet for him....

...Perhaps he's the arrogant bully?(He likes stabbing people, and he has a kind of attitude...no, scratch all of that. He is hard to think of something for.)

i'd say Xaldin is a cowboy
have you checked his sideburns???????!!!!!!!!!

But Xaldin doesn't look like a cowboy type to me. Xigbar, that could work. However, Xaldin..... sweatdrop To be honest, him with the sideburns reminded me of the 18th century officer.

Maybe with the accent, but I always imagined Xaldin as being very, very gangsta. I can just see him rapping.

Ugh...Do I have to explain everything around here, people?
Subject: Xaldin
Element: Wind
Classification: Cutter and Stabber
Personality: He is very frightening and very dangerous.
Reason of Death: He attempted to steal a very special rose at Beast's Castle. Sora sent him to his grave accordingly.

Lt Cmdr Halo

Lt Cmdr Halo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:23 am
Zizima
Lady_Chimera
Jisen Meizuki
Lady_Chimera

Totally agreed! D: Zemyx disgusts me. But LexZex = EPIC WIN~ >3< (I go for ZexLex as well >D)

What is it with people in Kingdom Hearts Yaoi? It sickens me!
Subject: Lexaeus
Element: Earth
Classification: Moronic Hulking Puzzler
Personality: Would care for the other member's feelings if he had a heart.
Reason for Death: Zexion sent Lexaeus to go get Riku to help them stop the traitors of the Organization. He failed miserably, and thus died trying.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:12 pm
u dont see much of him  

hitsugaya toushirou13

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:43 am
I am neutral. I don't like him, yet I don't hate him.

Its mainly because he didn't leave much of an impression. I can never remember how his name is spelled or pronounced. All I can remember it starts with Lex  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:35 am
Bikki Kobayashi V
Its mainly because he didn't leave much of an impression.

Try reading the Chain of Memories manga, Lexaeus leaves expression in it.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

gotta_just_be_myself

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:14 am
Hey I have a question that is slightly related to Lexaeus. Has anyone seen Get Smart (the movie)? My cousin watched it on tv and she kept swearing up and down that there was one guy to looked just like Lex. I haven't seen it and I was wondering if anyone has seen it so I could find out if it was true or not.

This is something I wanted to mention: One time I was complaining to my grandma about how people make Lexaeus out to be a dumb ape. Then my little brother said that he looks like one but agrees that he really isn't. So I showed my grandma and she said that he did kind of look ape like. And that he wasn't too bad looking. Which yes Lexaeus is one of my favorite organization member, but when she said that I looked at her like eek . And she goes: Well I have different tastes then you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:17 am
Haven't watch that show before. Maybe you should look up at Youtube to see it.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

kibascheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:48 am
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:40 pm
-Kyncha-
NaxreXIV
Lexaeus is awesome. I wouldn't say I'm a devoted fangirl of his, but I do think he's really cool, and I'm surprised he doesn't have as many fans. I would think that his quiet, somewhat mysterious demeanor would attract fans (because, let's face it, almost every girl nowadays sees the "dark mysterious stranger" quality a must-have for a perfect guy). You'd think that, but for some reason its not the case.

That's how I feel about him. It's stupid for people to think of him as...well...stupid. cause he's obviously not, or why would he be in the Organization. and his battle was fun too. I also agree about the quiet, mysterious part, I mean...look at Zexion,( I do NOT think he's emo, by the way) he isn't much of a talker(or a fighter xD; ) either, yet he has plenty of fangirls. And I am a Vexen fan. (He didn't deserve what he got. crying Plus he's just so awesome)

Anyways.. I think there are Lexaeus fans out there (I've seen fanclubs) you just gotta look. 3nodding

I'm with both of you two! He's my second favourite character out of KH (With Vexen running at first; *happy sigh* he's so pretty. Don't look at me like that until you've known me long enough to know what I mean when I say that stare ).

My evidence for his not being stupid revolves around his being Ansem's apprentice - he's gotta be a science nerd (an extremely buff one - an oxymoron, that is). There has to be a lot of something up in that head of his for Ansem to have made him an apprentice. His being quiet is a welcoem change, in all honesty - People like Axel and Demyx (I actually like Demyx) are tiresome. Lexaeus allows a fan to take a break from the DRAMA and NOISE that seems to COME WITH MOST OF THE OTHERS.

I have to say my favourite Lexaeus pairing is Lex/Vex. They - for whatever reason - remind me of a couple of parents keeping tabs on all their relatives. Of course, Namine, Repliku and Zexion would be their babies. Whilst Mama!Vexen would get sexually harassed by the perverted Unc-Aunt!Marluxia, who would then get his head kicked in because no one flirts with Papa!Lexaeus's man... I've thought about that too much. sweatdrop

LexZex doesn't do anything for me. Zexion in general doesn't do anything for me (unless he's paired with Repliku, but that's nearly as rare as LexVex, so yeah...). I see them as brothers mostly; with Lexaeus protecting Zexion.  

Lupi Wolf

strifechick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:44 pm
oh my gawd he used to my fav character, just cause no one liked him, the first time i played CoM. he was sooo cool i dont c y people don't like him crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:19 pm
Yeah... Uh.. you don't see very much of Lexaeus. But I still adore him. His battle in Re:Chain of Memories was one of my favorites.

I'd have to pair him with Zexion, since he barely interacts with anyone else. And I'm a total Xig/Dem fangirl, so screw Zemyx. e.e

Skeletons On Parade

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers