Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
The Riddle Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MugenToguro

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:19 am
KeikoKazuyama
An eye in a blue face saw an eye in a green face. 'That eye is like to this eye' Said the first eye, 'But in low place, not in high place.'

Sun shining on daisies, which are in a field?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:20 am
Thirty white horses on a red hill, first they champ, then they stamp, then they stand still.  

MugenToguro

KeikoKazuyama

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:34 am
MugenToguro
KeikoKazuyama
An eye in a blue face saw an eye in a green face. 'That eye is like to this eye' Said the first eye, 'But in low place, not in high place.'

Sun shining on daisies, which are in a field?

Correct!  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:57 am
MugenToguro
Thirty white horses on a red hill, first they champ, then they stamp, then they stand still.

Teeth?  

HappyNippleFlicker

Interesting Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

MugenToguro

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:39 pm
HappyNippleFlicker
MugenToguro

Teeth?

You guessed it!  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:41 pm
What has roots as nobody sees, is taller than trees, up up it goes, and yet never grows?  

MugenToguro

Deyv87

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:18 pm
MugenToguro
What has roots as nobody sees, is taller than trees, up up it goes, and yet never grows?

A mountain. Nice "The Hobbit" reference there, by the way.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:25 pm
I'm thinking of three words in the English language. Three words in English end in "gry", one is angry and another hungry. The third word is used every day by almost everyone. In fact, it is difficult to communicate without this word.

What is the third word in the English language?  

Deyv87

The GDs Watermeat

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:59 am
Deyv87
I'm thinking of three words in the English language. Three words in English end in "gry", one is angry and another hungry. The third word is used every day by almost everyone. In fact, it is difficult to communicate without this word.

Ho shiz. Thats hard!
And I speak perfect English!

Oh wait... The third word in 'The English Language' is language. Am I right?
The answer is language  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:53 pm
Whoah.. A lot of these are from "The Hobbit", which we`re reading in class right now. xD  

Inu_Fangirl

Deyv87

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:08 pm
Kain_Ronin
Deyv87

Ho shiz. Thats hard!
And I speak perfect English!

Oh wait... The third word in 'The English Language' is language. Am I right?
The answer is language

Yups. That is correct. You now get Kudos.

Kudos.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:52 pm
A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?  

snow_storm8

TDAChick

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:46 am
The man threatened to send the boy to Micheal Jackson's house 0.0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:33 pm
A pilot was flying a Bomber plane over a certain territory and had been given the orders to drop the bomb it had. The pilot released the bomb hatch and bomb, there was nothing wrong with the plane or bomb, it was in perfectly good condition, but it did not drop... why?  

Mradhampir

patriciagreen95

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:02 am
what has four legs in the beginning, two legs in the middle. and three legs at the end?  
[MADG]: Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff