Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Make a KH wish and have it go horribly corrupted! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 290 291 292 293 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:19 am
Reply to NaxreXIV:
OOOOOOOH razz

Reply to Jisen Meizuki:
Hmm... I'd like to know that too... Wish granted, but it's cuz you a act just like a surfer dude: cool, relaxed, layed back... and probably stoned... rofl rofl rofl

I wish... *looks around again* ... I- *covered in a shower of black feathers*

Sephiroth: I demand to know two things: 1. Why do I get beaten by a teen... TWICE!!! And 2. What is Cloud doing...

HAY!!! ONLY ONE THING AT A TIME scream

Sephiroth: If you want to live, then be silent...

*shuting up*  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:29 am
Oh dear, it's Sephiroth-sama. sweatdrop

Your wishes are granted. However, you learned that you will always be beaten whenever someone is being named as a hero.

And two; with your mother. LOL xd (To understand that joke, read the Sephiroth and Sora's joke on page one in "Things that you never hear from KH Characters")

I wish- *pushes aside*

Jack Sparrow:*drunk and holding a half-full bottle of rum* I wish to have more rum and all the treasures in the world. That would make a pirate really happy, savvy?  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:44 am
LOL xd Read that one rofl rofl rofl

But Jack... sobber up dude... Well, wish granted, but then other pirates take all your rum and treasure right after you get it...

Sephiroth: I DEMAND A BETTER ANSWER FOR MY SECOND QUESTION scream

Don't take it so seriously dude... *knocks him out with Keyblade*
Finally! I wish to know why people ALWAYS complain about losing to Sephy... I love to find new tacticts and strategies to beat him, but I can't do it unless I lose... or beat him then save to a different file... Usually forget to do the second one gonk  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:01 am
Your wish is granted, but their explanations are so long, you'll fall asleep.

I wish-*pushes aside*

Vincent: I wish to know why Cloud wears some of my clothes in KH1.

Hey, you're not even in KH either. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:33 pm
Wish granted... but it totally creeps you out, and you never want to ask the question again...

I wish I knew how a fangirl thinks...  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:47 pm
pwnd_by_twlt
Wish granted... but it totally creeps you out, and you never want to ask the question again...

Your wish is granted, but what they think leaves you in the head trauma ward.

I wish- *stabbed in the face*

Saix: I demand to know why all of you think I am some sort of werewolf. You will tell me before I rain a meteor shower of doom upon you.

Saix: ...What?! My element is lunar afterall!  

NaxreXIV

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:57 pm
NaxreXIV
pwnd_by_twlt

Saix: I demand to know why all of you think I am some sort of werewolf. You will tell me before I rain a meteor shower of doom upon you.

your wish i granted but you turn into a mentally retarted warewolf.

i wish for the ability to grant my own kh wishes without worryin about anything going wrong and i could do itas many times as i wanted  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:12 pm
[PC] Chaos
NaxreXIV
pwnd_by_twlt

i wish for the ability to grant my own kh wishes without worryin about anything going wrong and i could do itas many times as i wanted

Wish granted, but some drunk KH fan wishes for something so aweful, you wish to get rid of your powers to not have it happen again... the curse lives on... o.0 creepy...

I wish- *lulled to sleep*

Demyx: I wish I had my own music number in KH2 with the whole cast! I want to bring JOY with my music!!!

...... zzzZZZZZZ!!!  

pwnd_by_twlt

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:20 pm
pwnd_by_twlt
[PC] Chaos
NaxreXIV
pwnd_by_twlt

Wish granted, but some drunk KH fan wishes for something so aweful, you wish to get rid of your powers to not have it happen again... the curse lives on... o.0 creepy...

I wish- *lulled to sleep*

Demyx: I wish I had my own music number in KH2 with the whole cast! I want to bring JOY with my music!!!

...... zzzZZZZZZ!!!
Your wish is granted, but Simon from American Idol comes back and says you suck.

I wish Riku got a haircut, or some kind of surgery that made him look less like a girl. A normal 16-year-old boy does not look that way!  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:56 am
Your wish is granted, but then Riku will angst more because he wanted to be emo.

*looks around* Good, no one's there to interrupt me. I wi- *green fire springs up* Ah!!! Hot! Hot! Hot! *runs to the nearest lake*

Malenficent: I wish to gain the whole power of darkness.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:36 pm
ZZZZZZzzz... *nose bubble pops*

Huh... OH, wish granted... but you get overtaken by the darkness again and Sora comes to beat you... yet again...

*too tired to look around...* I wish- *pushed by Cloud again*

Cloud: I wish Aerith never died... I know she came back for a part in KH1 and 2... but I felt heart-broken emo

I knew you were emo gonk

Cloud:I AM NOT scream

Sorry overlord, master Cloud...

Cloud:Apology accepted  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:47 pm
pwnd_by_twlt
ZZZZZZzzz... *nose bubble pops*

Huh... OH, wish granted... but you get overtaken by the darkness again and Sora comes to beat you... yet again...

*too tired to look around...* I wish- *pushed by Cloud again*

Cloud: I wish Aerith never died... I know she came back for a part in KH1 and 2... but I felt heart-broken emo

I knew you were emo gonk

Cloud:I AM NOT scream

Sorry overlord, master Cloud...

Cloud:Apology accepted
Your wish is granted, but you find out Aerith is secretly a zommbie/water clone replica and has the hots for Leon.

I wish- *pwned by a ninja star*

Yuffie: I want Vincent to pop up in KH at some point!

Why? So you two can make undead ninja babies?

Yuffie: SHUT UP!  

NaxreXIV

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:47 pm
Your wish is granted, but he will be in his other form and no one will know about it.

I wi-*pushes aside*

Jack Skellington: I wish that I have excellent ideas everyday to make Halloween the best holiday ever.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:19 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Your wish is granted, but he will be in his other form and no one will know about it.

I wi-*pushes aside*

Jack Skellington: I wish that I have excellent ideas everyday to make Halloween the best holiday ever.
Your wsh is granted, but all ideas have some involement with fluffy bunnies.

I wish that Roxas would just snap and insert explosives into Seifer's internal organs. (C'mon, you know you want him to do it, too)  

NaxreXIV

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:29 am
Okaaaaay, wish granted... but Roxas is arrested for so many wrongs comited at once: 2rd degree murder, attacking law inforcement(even though it's self-proclaimed stare ), and eligle ownership, and use, of explosives...

I wish that... hmm... drawing a blank...

Namine: Did someone say drawing?

? confused ?

Namine: Well, I wish to get my hands on KH2: Final Mix first... I never get anything first crying

*pats Namine softly on the back* Now calm down...

Namine: crying cry sad ... Thanks...  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 290 291 292 293 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces