Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:52 pm
stan got up and walked to his locker and grabbed some books and walked to his class.he walked past a class with a teacher giving a lecture and yawned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:57 pm
Yudai shook hands with Aysel.
"Man, this teacher's super boring, don't you think? This is total torture."  

XxDarkkstarrxX

Friendly Conversationalist

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:30 pm
stan looked at yudai then back at the teacher."Boy I feel sorry for them."He said to himself and turned his headphones up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:15 pm
Yudai stared at the kid cutting class.
Dude, that kid's gonna get screwed over for skipping. Ah well. Sucks for him if he gets sent to reject school
Well...since I didn't get enough sleep last night, this is the perfect opportunity.

Yudai lay his head down and tried to tune out the droning of the teacher, but to no real effect  

XxDarkkstarrxX

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:19 pm
Stan shrugged and walked down the hall.Shes cute..but I can't get cuaght skipping.He walked to his class.His teacher was talking so he snuck into the locker room without her noticing."Phew..."He said going to his locker."The P.E. teachers going to kill me..."He sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:25 pm
((If you haven't noticed yet, blackmagic, i'm rping as a guy. Notice to everyone: I'll add a girl character because it's really awkward and wierd to rp as a guy))  

XxDarkkstarrxX

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:31 pm
((.......................your kidding......................."God I feel like a idiot...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:39 pm
((....it's ok..... sweatdrop it was my first time rping as a guy so i might've acted a little too girly...))  

XxDarkkstarrxX

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:42 pm
((yea...........................ummm maybe I ment someone elese....))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:44 pm
((Yea...you were thinking of Aysel...my bad, misunderstanding >_<))  

XxDarkkstarrxX

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:55 pm
((Yea...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:34 pm

Oh, lord, this is worse than any other teacher I've had! Kyouichi thought, quickly flipping open his 'doodle notebook' and starting to - what else? - doodle.

He cast a sideways glance at his younger twin and smirked. "Nice face, Kyouji..." he muttered under his breath.

"What is he saying?!" Kyouji muttered, a highly confused look on his face. Ever since the class started, he hadn't understood a single thing the teacher said. Expected, yes, but not to this extent.

Resolute, thoug, the brown-haired teen bent over his desk, vainly trying to take notes.

Sheesh... Lira thought, amused. Can't he take a hint from his students and slow down?

The teacher had been rambling now for - what was it? - fifteen minutes or so. And all this time, the brunette hadn't bothered to take notes. But that was simply because there were no notes to take!

Is he even talking about the same subject anymore? Lira thought, catching a snippet of the ramble that sounded like the teacher was talking about travel agencies rather than math; she couldn't be entirely sure, though.

Ah, well. It was better this way, she supposed; then she could work on the drawing that had been bugging her for a while now.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:23 am
Stan changed into his gym clothes and walked out onto the gym while the teacher wa still talking.He walked out to his spot and sood listening to the teacher talk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:26 am
"He is, and i swear, if i have to spend a whole hour, i'm gonna go insane!" Aysel replied, her eyes begining to droop. She noticed the guy in the hall, looking over at her. Perfect, more attention

(don't worry black, i thought you were talking about my charater in the first place)  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:50 am
(I was but then I got confused and he left.)
the teacher stopped talking and he made everyone run 28 laps."Boy i'm starting to hate this school.."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff