Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
What new FF character would u like 2 c in the next KH? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who do you want 2 c
  Gippal
  Rinoa
  Baralai
  Quitis
  Zell
  Lulu
  Zack
  Kimahri
  Irvine
View Results

ayden409

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:00 am
I would like to see Lulu but I think it would be cool if there was an FF world and you would have to fight some FF bosses. I would also like to see larsa, balthier/fran, and gabranth...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:30 pm
still love for everyone but Baralai!  

Trigger Happy Xigbar

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:01 pm
a lot of people really want to see Lulu on KH3 and honestly i don't blame them - it'd be awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:00 pm
I wonder if she'll be younger, cuz Wakka and Lulu are close in age in FF-X, but Wakka gets a 14-16 year old make-over in KH1. I wonder if she'll have an asortment of spells too... That would be SWEET mrgreen  

pwnd_by_twlt

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:49 pm
pwnd_by_twlt
I wonder if she'll be younger, cuz Wakka and Lulu are close in age in FF-X, but Wakka gets a 14-16 year old make-over in KH1. I wonder if she'll have an asortment of spells too... That would be SWEET mrgreen
True, but then i thought, "what about Chappu. Lulu loved Chappu first then Wakka. then bore Wakka's kid, LOL.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:39 pm
Trigger Happy Xigbar
pwnd_by_twlt
True, but then i thought, "what about Chappu. Lulu loved Chappu first then Wakka. then bore Wakka's kid, LOL.

I bet they'll add a scenario that gets the two together if she IS in the sequel...  

pwnd_by_twlt

Inabikari Foxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:22 pm
Vincent would be cool  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:26 pm
by BlackLillian - not me
User Image ZOMG - i love it! it's so funny! and I'm an Orlando Bloom lover! xp  

Trigger Happy Xigbar

Auxra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:21 pm
1. What FF characters would you like to see added to the FF/KH family?

Well, seeing as to how Aerith's there... I'd really like to see Zack soon! lol.

2. What characters from Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy would you lock up in your room and never let them out unless they were on your leash?

=3 wow..lolz. can't imagine doing that..*koff* but I'd really love Cloud Strife.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:20 pm
so far the most people want ot see is Lulu then Zack and then Rinoa! all good choices!  

Trigger Happy Xigbar

Roel22

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:56 pm
I wouls so love it if Lulu would be in kingdom hearts huggin a moogle....she rocks....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:04 pm
1) Vincent, Reno, Rude, Kadash, Loz and Yazoo

20 Vincent, Kadaj, Axel whee  

Autumnk14

Xajek

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:19 am
Trigger Happy Xigbar
cmdood14
Actually, id like to see just about anybody from FF3/6 i loved those charecters, but seein Kimarhi (is that how to spell it) in a KH game would be pretty cool
i don't think they will because FF7 and up has a larger following.
You never know. They did put Setzer in the second one.

Anyways, I'd love to see Vincent. Nomura himself admitted that he wanted him in the first game, so since he couldn't he gave Cloud a cap that looked really familiar, and his gauntlet. I would also like to see some FFXII characters, since the new game came out, and some FFXIII and VS. XIII characters since those games will be out before it. I think it would be nice to see Zack in the game, since apparently death in a FF game doesn't reflect whether you'll show up in KH. *Caugh*Aeris*Cough*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:30 pm
i would like to see Vincent and the Turks from FF7 before crisis  

LOLIROMANCE

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:37 pm
t3tsun0suk3
i would like to see Vincent and the Turks from FF7 before crisis
I would like to see Reno and Tseng. but Quiton Flynn would have to do reno's voice since he did it in Advent Children.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff