View Results

.Lady Rosewater.

Invisible Sophomore

11,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:47 am
CLAMP is awesome! Chobits is one of my favorite manga's!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:59 am
I like it and sometimes I hate it. There's a lot of interesting things in it but sometimes it just doesn't make any sense. sweatdrop Sometimes the story line gets boring too, although I still read it regardless.  

DoodlePix

Negi Oni-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:03 am
I personally like CLAMP because their charactes and plots interest me. I, For one, think that CLAMP is really just about tearing past the fact they made wahmbulance Sailor Moon. Other than that, I've never found them to make bad mangas.

Sorry all you Sailor Moon fans, but it's one of those things that I never found to hold up to everything else. emo  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:24 pm
Clamp did... what?! Sailor Moon? No! Sailor Moon isnt from CLAMP, its Naoko Takeuchi's manga.  

Kimisa Hanagiri

Quisenta Ayanami
Vice Captain

13,940 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:39 pm
that's correct. Sailor moon was the product of Naoko Takeuchi, most of her other mangas the characters look the same as the basic concepts for the Sailor moon characters. when you talk about clamp being the creator of the sm comics you are wrong, they co published the Sailor moon art books.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:50 pm
CLAMP is my first anime/manga ever! Of course I love it <33 8D  

IP II IE

Miss Sawa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:11 am
I like them too. I'm not up to date with their current mangas, but Magic Knight Rayeart for example was one of the first series I was reading. I still like to browse through them in the shop, but not buying them. Maybe I'll get the books some day and just read all the stuff once again. Memories heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:09 pm
I love CLAMP! Admittedly I've only read some of their work so far, but I keep going back to it. I can't wait until they finish releasing Tsubasa in english in Australia!
Even after I finish Tsubasa and xxxHolic, I am going to keep reading CLAMP. Cardcaptor Sakura will be next, then Magic Knight Rayearth and then Chobits!  

ambercrystal

Blessed Cutie-Pie

5,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100

Qi-Yue

Dapper Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:17 am
There should have been a middle ground option in the poll. xd I think some of their works are cute but not as solid as they should be. Sometimes I find myself wanting to rewrite their stories instead (particularly X, with its monotonous and redundant plot).

However, their art is pretty much a story in itself because I fall in love with it rather easily. Haha.... heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:25 pm
The Atheistic Messiah
I think manga readers either hate CLAMP, or love them. Personally, I hate them because their books are slow paced and have basically no substance. Maybe I get bored too easily. What do you think?

i think CLAMP manga is pretty but i do agree that they do get boring sometime cause some of them are pretty long and it just kind of lose it  

cPutIE

blackmaninas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:34 am
dude clamp makes easy going manga ... its good get away from the action manga once in awhile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:17 pm
i kinda like clamp...  

nursal1060

Friendly Bloodsucker

7,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

mariska13

Liberal Vampire

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:19 am
Well some Clamp manga were good but some were so boring, too sweet and girly. Too girly, but I liked it, mostly. Tsubasa chronicle was too damn confusing, but Cardcaptor sakura was good. Clamp School Detectives got me bored at some point, X and Holic were also acceptable.  
Manga Maniacs Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff