hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:52 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*The girl smiles at him warmly"Thanks" she replies and sits. She looks around the dark cave taking in the depth of it. She looks over at Zal and wonders for a moment if she can trust him. She gives up on the thought after a few moments and decides to go neutral. She spreads her jet black wings, barely seen against the darkened sky and sighs in relief*

I stare at your jet black wings for awhile, wishing i still had mine before moving into the other cave and turning back to human. i go to sleep...
*She waits awhile still awake until she thinks he is really asleep and cannot be woken. Kurai stands and walks out of the cave and jumps int the air and gives a silent ush down and is lifted into the air. She lands on the hugh branc af a tree about a quarter mile away and stare up at the full moon. She sighs and closes her eyes.....*

He sighs as he hears her take off, and flaps hs own wings, which are for his own reasons, extremely weak. they are frail and cling to his body...
*Kurai hears the flapping but makes no actions to it. She opens her eyes and sits on the ranch and rests against its trunk, staring once more at the moon*
He collapses form the pain, adn blood pours out of himn once again as he has a flashback of god pouring on him the vase of life...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:54 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*The girl smiles at him warmly"Thanks" she replies and sits. She looks around the dark cave taking in the depth of it. She looks over at Zal and wonders for a moment if she can trust him. She gives up on the thought after a few moments and decides to go neutral. She spreads her jet black wings, barely seen against the darkened sky and sighs in relief*

I stare at your jet black wings for awhile, wishing i still had mine before moving into the other cave and turning back to human. i go to sleep...
*She waits awhile still awake until she thinks he is really asleep and cannot be woken. Kurai stands and walks out of the cave and jumps int the air and gives a silent ush down and is lifted into the air. She lands on the hugh branc af a tree about a quarter mile away and stare up at the full moon. She sighs and closes her eyes.....*

He sighs as he hears her take off, and flaps hs own wings, which are for his own reasons, extremely weak. they are frail and cling to his body...
*Kurai hears the flapping but makes no actions to it. She opens her eyes and sits on the ranch and rests against its trunk, staring once more at the moon*
He collapses form the pain, adn blood pours out of himn once again as he has a flashback of god pouring on him the vase of life...
*she notices that the flapping has stopped and wonders why. She scales down the tree and begins to walk back to the cave*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:01 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*she notices that the flapping has stopped and wonders why. She scales down the tree and begins to walk back to the cave*

He gets up, and hes wings spread out, to reveal his back drenched in blood, with him facing the wall. He falls back to his knees and cries, because his wings won't grow back for 200 years. it had already been 13000 years, but god had sentenced him to a apinfully long, and bloody regrowth rate. all he had done was drink the blood of an angel!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:06 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

He gets up, and hes wings spread out, to reveal his back drenched in blood, with him facing the wall. He falls back to his knees and cries, because his wings won't grow back for 200 years. it had already been 13000 years, but god had sentenced him to a apinfully long, and bloody regrowth rate. all he had done was drink the blood of an angel!
*Kurai walks into the cave and finds Zal facing the wall bleeding. She rund to him and kneels next to him. She notices his tears and instantly is overcome with grief. Her eyes flood with tears as his sorrow is hsared with her. "Zal...what happened?" She says, her words trembling. She turns his face towards her and wipes away his tears*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:11 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Kurai walks into the cave and finds Zal facing the wall bleeding. She rund to him and kneels next to him. She notices his tears and instantly is overcome with grief. Her eyes flood with tears as his sorrow is hsared with her. "Zal...what happened?" She says, her words trembling. She turns his face towards her and wipes away his tears*

"n-nothing. I-I'll be fine! just go!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:13 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Kurai is taken aback by his reaction and stands up shocked and not sure what to do. If she leaves, he could bleed to death, but she knew not of the circumstances of her staying.....*  

Cyanide_Moofin

xX-Toxicated_Innocence-Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:14 pm
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
Naota sighed as she walked through a forest. She had a back pack on her back as she looked around. She finally reched into the bag and puled out an mp3 player and began to listen to her music as she continued to take in the surrounding scenery.

I suddenly heard the faintness of music off of the wind..."grrrr..." i left the dried up corpse and walked throught he forest...circling the area where the music was coming from....
Naota found a log and walked over and sat down on it taking another look around as she bobbed her head with the music. She reached into her bag again and pulled out a deli sandwich. She began to bite at it not really paying attention to the scenery anymore. She was becoming incredibly bored with the trees and sky and all that "lovely" stuff.

zal sat watching from behind a bush towards the girl and her sandwich with eyes glowing in intentness. (is that even a word?) he slowly made his way through the bush and stood there, hald submerged in the bish, the other half sticking out and looking at her....

Naota wasn't even that hungry so she decided to save the rest for later. She put the sandwich back in her bag and sat there for a couple minutes, getting ready to start her little walk again. She sighed as she looked around. "Why's ths place gotta be so big?" She asked herself. She took one last deep breath then got up and got her backpack on and began to walk some more very slowly as though she wasn't in a rush at all. She yanwed as she looked to her mp3 which seemed to have died. "Damn..." She mumbled as she put her mp3 player away and continued walking.

The music stopped playing, but zal still followed her around intently, keeping his eyes on her...
((I am so sorry about leaving for so long hookshot!))

naota stopped walking hearing maybe an echo to her foor steps."What the hell....?"She looked around a bit suspicioucly then she continued to walk ahead as she had already done. She was still making sure she was being cautious for the invisable anonymous follower she had. She kept having thoughts of what or who it could be that was following her. Many thoughts popped in her head as she thought long and hard on the situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:19 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Kurai is taken aback by his reaction and stands up shocked and not sure what to do. If she leaves, he could bleed to death, but she knew not of the circumstances of her staying.....*

Fangs suddenly of his upper jaw, his lower teeth being forced out,, where they fly out to the floor, "ahhhh!!!!! runn!!!!" I suddenlt stop trambling...making any noise at all...suddenly my voice echoed in your head.."Run!!!!!!" zal turned around and faced you "the fool, he healed you didn't he, he ddi i can smell it on you! why do i bother with the fool....no prepare to die!" my voice echoes again....."RUN!"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:22 pm
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
Naota found a log and walked over and sat down on it taking another look around as she bobbed her head with the music. She reached into her bag again and pulled out a deli sandwich. She began to bite at it not really paying attention to the scenery anymore. She was becoming incredibly bored with the trees and sky and all that "lovely" stuff.

zal sat watching from behind a bush towards the girl and her sandwich with eyes glowing in intentness. (is that even a word?) he slowly made his way through the bush and stood there, hald submerged in the bish, the other half sticking out and looking at her....

Naota wasn't even that hungry so she decided to save the rest for later. She put the sandwich back in her bag and sat there for a couple minutes, getting ready to start her little walk again. She sighed as she looked around. "Why's ths place gotta be so big?" She asked herself. She took one last deep breath then got up and got her backpack on and began to walk some more very slowly as though she wasn't in a rush at all. She yanwed as she looked to her mp3 which seemed to have died. "Damn..." She mumbled as she put her mp3 player away and continued walking.

The music stopped playing, but zal still followed her around intently, keeping his eyes on her...

naota stopped walking hearing maybe an echo to her foor steps."What the hell....?"She looked around a bit suspicioucly then she continued to walk ahead as she had already done. She was still making sure she was being cautious for the invisable anonymous follower she had. She kept having thoughts of what or who it could be that was following her. Many thoughts popped in her head as she thought long and hard on the situation.

I walk in the open space behind you. no just feet behind you, my tail wagging, my tonge lolling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:22 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

Fangs suddenly of his upper jaw, his lower teeth being forced out,, where they fly out to the floor, "ahhhh!!!!! runn!!!!" I suddenlt stop trambling...making any noise at all...suddenly my voice echoed in your head.."Run!!!!!!" zal turned around and faced you "the fool, he healed you didn't he, he ddi i can smell it on you! why do i bother with the fool....no prepare to die!" my voice echoes again....."RUN!"
*Kurai looks horrified and runs out of the cave. She jumps into the air and flies away. She mentally beginds to scream at herself for trusting Zal. Tears stream from her eyes as she is decieved once more*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:29 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Kurai looks horrified and runs out of the cave. She jumps into the air and flies away. She mentally beginds to scream at herself for trusting Zal. Tears stream from her eyes as she is decieved once more*

My voice echoes again, "I didn't deceive you..i just didn't tell you...its just he hasn't come out in 13000 years...then....thats when i lost my wings. An angel came down to me after i had completely stopped drinking blood for athousand years. he....I-I...the beast...showed his fae for the first time..he killed the angel and drank his blood, and made his way to god, but before he could do anything, he poured the vace of light onto me. and for 13000 years i've waited, and bleed, and cried, for my wings to come back. now only 200 years before they come back in full. I fear that i may not be able to return to my body...would yyou....kill me...?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:39 pm
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92

I walk in the open space behind you. no just feet behind you, my tail wagging, my tonge lolling.
Naota stayed still as she stared at the wolf. She looked around for a bit then looked back at the dog."Can I help you?"She looked over to the dog then checked around again just in case she needed help with the wolf.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:42 pm
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92

Naota stayed still as she stared at the wolf. She looked around for a bit then looked back at the dog."Can I help you?"She looked over to the dog then checked around again just in case she needed help with the wolf.

"Why yes you can!" I say in a stunning british accent, with an amazing deep voice. "I seem to be a tad lost, but If you help me find my home, i think i could invite you in and ask you if you care for a crumpet with your tea!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:52 pm
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92

"Why yes you can!" I say in a stunning british accent, with an amazing deep voice. "I seem to be a tad lost, but If you help me find my home, i think i could invite you in and ask you if you care for a crumpet with your tea!"
Naota stared at the speaking wolf. "Uh...well....um....no thanks....not quite into tea.....but....if your house is in the forest....why are you lost?" She stayed back as she stared at the happy looking wolf that spoke to her. She had thoughts racing through her head that maybe she was going crazy in the absence of any company and this was only an illusion her mind had set up.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:57 pm
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92

Naota stared at the speaking wolf. "Uh...well....um....no thanks....not quite into tea.....but....if your house is in the forest....why are you lost?" She stayed back as she stared at the happy looking wolf that spoke to her. She had thoughts racing through her head that maybe she was going crazy in the absence of any company and this was only an illusion her mind had set up.

"HO-HOW bloody indignified do you think I am!? To think that I should be so undignified! I live in a beautiful cottage out side of the forrest, i stopped in here because i thought i heard something unusual, it was another wolf! then I heard you and realized i was lost! But JEESH. just how undignified did you think i was that you thought I would sleep on the dirty forrest floor?!"  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff