Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos United

Back to Guilds

Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Chat
Luna's Love for Emos.. ♥XxJoin usxX♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx♥Join us?♥xX
  Yes, I'm Emo.
  Yes, I'm a supporter.
  Maybe later >♥<
View Results

Laylile
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:17 am
MoonlightHanyou
hookshot1
I Just Want to Scream
MoonlightHanyou
Like, Freshman Farewell? We had one during 9th Grade, because out Highschool starts at 10th grade. We're concidered highschoolers still in 9th grade, though, even if we still were located in the middle school.

I think becaue my school system we get outta middle school in 8th and Frewell is a 8th grade only dance at the end of the year to say see ya I won't miss you you know stuff like that XD
Ours was kindof interesting thi syear. XD. no annoying 6th graders bugging you. running around like crazy animals. *sigh*

Boy i don't miss that. Except we had 7th graders. It's funny, because they were all taller then us. We didn't exactly feel like the top kids in our school because of that. They must have eaten all their veggies when they were small children. xd

7th graders are not allowed at our Farewell.... lmao oppisite for us I'm pretty short and the average 7thgrader only goes up to like my boobs  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:20 am
I Just Want to Scream
MoonlightHanyou
hookshot1
I Just Want to Scream
MoonlightHanyou
Like, Freshman Farewell? We had one during 9th Grade, because out Highschool starts at 10th grade. We're concidered highschoolers still in 9th grade, though, even if we still were located in the middle school.

I think becaue my school system we get outta middle school in 8th and Frewell is a 8th grade only dance at the end of the year to say see ya I won't miss you you know stuff like that XD
Ours was kindof interesting thi syear. XD. no annoying 6th graders bugging you. running around like crazy animals. *sigh*

Boy i don't miss that. Except we had 7th graders. It's funny, because they were all taller then us. We didn't exactly feel like the top kids in our school because of that. They must have eaten all their veggies when they were small children. xd

7th graders are not allowed at our Farewell.... lmao oppisite for us I'm pretty short and the average 7thgrader only goes up to like my boobs
I'm noticing the kids in our school keep getting shorter. i'm only like 5 foot 10, and i like dwarf the 7th graders. like you want somthing shorty?  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

MoonlightHanyou

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:20 am
I Just Want to Scream
MoonlightHanyou
hookshot1
I Just Want to Scream
MoonlightHanyou

rofl
Good ol' puberty.
Same here, only 9th graders at our Farewell. And no one got dressed up for it, we just all went bowling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:22 am
MoonlightHanyou
I Just Want to Scream
MoonlightHanyou
hookshot1
I Just Want to Scream
MoonlightHanyou

rofl
Good ol' puberty.
Same here, only 9th graders at our Farewell. And no one got dressed up for it, we just all went bowling.

Oh we went to a banquet hall and stuff so we HAD to dress up or they weren't gonan let us in  

Laylile
Crew

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:23 am
MoonlightHanyou
I Just Want to Scream
MoonlightHanyou
hookshot1
I Just Want to Scream
MoonlightHanyou

rofl
Good ol' puberty.

cool XD. We just have the dance after graduation and thats it. even graduation was taken down a notch for us thouhg. the highschool didn't have a graduation as nice as ours, so instead of them getting better, they made us not do half of the stuff we were going to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:29 am
I Just Want to Scream
MoonlightHanyou
I Just Want to Scream
MoonlightHanyou
hookshot1

rofl
Good ol' puberty.

Oh we went to a banquet hall and stuff so we HAD to dress up or they weren't gonan let us in

Ha sweet.  

MoonlightHanyou

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:32 am
MoonlightHanyou
I Just Want to Scream
MoonlightHanyou
I Just Want to Scream
MoonlightHanyou
hookshot1

rofl
Good ol' puberty.

Ha sweet.

XD. I don't like having to dress up. I think I look like a retard when i do, but my dad always says i look sharp, so i'm alittle.."ummm....right dad.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:38 am
hookshot1
MoonlightHanyou
I Just Want to Scream
MoonlightHanyou
I Just Want to Scream

rofl
Good ol' puberty.

Ha sweet.

XD. I don't like having to dress up. I think I look like a retard when i do, but my dad always says i look sharp, so i'm alittle.."ummm....right dad.."

ha, "Sharp". that's an older word. Tell your dad "no, i look SNazzy. Learn the generation's language!!!" idk. Do that adolescent attitude s**t.  

MoonlightHanyou

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:42 am
MoonlightHanyou
hookshot1
MoonlightHanyou
I Just Want to Scream
MoonlightHanyou
I Just Want to Scream

rofl
Good ol' puberty.

Ha sweet.

XD. I don't like having to dress up. I think I look like a retard when i do, but my dad always says i look sharp, so i'm alittle.."ummm....right
dad.."

ha, "Sharp". that's an older word. Tell your dad "no, i look SNazzy. Learn the generation's language!!!" idk. Do that adolescent attitude s**t.

Nah. I wouldn't say that. theres a strict line here. crossing it is scuicide..which gives me ideas, but ohwell. so yeah. hes bipolar pretty much. so you say one hting wrong and you'll regret it here. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:48 am
hookshot1
MoonlightHanyou
hookshot1
MoonlightHanyou
I Just Want to Scream

Ha sweet.

XD. I don't like having to dress up. I think I look like a retard when i do, but my dad always says i look sharp, so i'm alittle.."ummm....right
dad.."

Nah. I wouldn't say that. theres a strict line here. crossing it is scuicide..which gives me ideas, but ohwell. so yeah. hes bipolar pretty much. so you say one hting wrong and you'll regret it here. XD

shiit, that sucks. I know bipolar people. They're odd... that's all i'm going to say.

Mk well i have to go to work, talk to you all later!!  

MoonlightHanyou

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:50 am
MoonlightHanyou
hookshot1
MoonlightHanyou
hookshot1
MoonlightHanyou
I Just Want to Scream

Ha sweet.

dad.."

shiit, that sucks. I know bipolar people. They're odd... that's all i'm going to say.

Mk well i have to go to work, talk to you all later!!
yep, seeya later.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:28 am
well whats up people damn football is hard work I'm really bored right now just felt like dropping in to leave a commit  

dantesparta
Crew

Quotable Genius

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

Laylile
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:54 am
Color guard is pretty hard too  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:59 am