Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
Personality Test ((It's pretty accurate)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

V379

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:47 am
1-What are your favorites colors? black, red
2-Do you prefer gold or silver? silver
3-Circle or square? square
4-Bone,blood,or flesh? blood
5-Bron or brains? brains
6-You are given a chance to go back in time to stop Hitler before he becomes a threat to lives of millions of innocent people.Would you do it? Why? no, because it might make the future a worse place
7-You are given a chance to go back in time to 9/10 and warn the people in the Twin Towers that 9/11 will happen.Would you do it? no, answer the same as above
8-Cats or dogs? cats
9-Owls or Ravens? ravens
10-Snakes or spiders? snakes
11-What is something you like about winter? What is something you dislike? longer nights, cold
12-What is something you like about spring? What is something you dislike? warm, shorter nights
13-What is something you like about summer? What is something you dislike? warm, shortest nights
14-What is something you like about fall? What is something you dislike? same as spring
15-It's PE.You can either play soccer or baseball.Which do you pick? soccer
16-It's art class.You can either mold clay or paint.Which do you pick? paint
17-Would you rather be blind or deaf? blind
18-Name one of the worst qualities about the human race increased intelligence
19-Name one of the redeeming qualities of the human race? none
20-Which question did you answe rquicker-18 or 19? Is that a good thing? 19, no
21-Although physically the genders are not equal,both males and females should be given equal rights and treated with respect by the other.True or false? true
22-Do parents have the right to blame TV for their kids actions? no, they blame the kids for watching and then doing what they see on TV
23-You want(ed) to get out of the house as soon as possible so you can(could) live your own life without your parents over yur shoudler.True or false? true
24-Do you think age should judge wether or not a person can drink,or the level od maturity? yes
25-Is it possible to create a perfect world? yes, remove humans  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:51 am
26-How long did you think about that last question? Did you realize something you hadn't before? no
27-Pearls or gemstones? gems
28-Would you want to be a full-time parent,or the aunt/uncle that the neices/nephews are always esctatic to see? neither
29-Sun,moon,or stars? moon
30-Are you glad you didn't have to post this test one answer at a time? yes
31-You and you friend both have a crush on the person.What do you do? nothing
32-What do you think about medicinal marijuana? if it helps people it is okay
33-Shower or bath? shower
34-Fruits or veggies? fruit
35-Sharks,whales,or dolphins? sharks
36-Do you like current-day rap? no
37-Hamburgers or hot dogs? hamburgers
38-Do you prefer to play racing/combat games or adventure games? combat
39-Ratchet & Clank or Jak & Daxter? halo
40-Do you think the makers of Pokemon have overmilked it a bit? yes
41-Bumblebees or wasps? wasps
42-Roses or lillies? roses
43-Do you like to swim at the beach or the pool? pool
44-Does the color of a person's skin matter? no
45-Pirates or ninjas? ninjas
46-Werewolves or vampires? vamipres
47-Jello or pudding? neither
48-Would you rather visit the San Diago Zoo or Sea World? neither
49-Mittens or gloves? gloves
50-Ash or soot? ash  

V379

V379

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:01 am
51-How would you want to die? quickly
52-Do you fear death? Would you unnaturally extend your life? no, yes
53-What is your favorite of the four elements fire,water,air,and earth? air
54-What is your least favorite? NA
55-Should killing animals such as tigers and foxes for their fur be illegal? yes
56-You spilled something on your arm.Would you grab a paper towel that is right there,or run to the bathroom to get a towel? towel
57-Sweet or spicy? sweet
58-What's your favorite holiday ((not including your birthday))? Why? none
59-Name some of your favorite foods NA
60-Skittles or Starbursts? starbursts
61-Vanilla,chocolate,or strawberry? vanilla
62-Is it okay to lie for a good reason? yes
63-Is it okay to trust a loved one if they lied to you for a good reason? yes
64-Invader Zim or Earthworm Jim? none
65-Pandas or koalas? pandas
66-Disney World or Disney Cruise? cruise
67-Do you like to read? yes
68-Would you rather be a valiant warrior or a supportive spellcaster? spellcaster
68-If you chose warrior,would you specialize in attack or defense? If you chose spellcaster,would ou specialize in damagin spells or healing magics? damage, attack
69-Would you like to live in the country or the big city? city
70-Wood or metal? metal
71-Tigers or lions? tigers
72-Wolves or foxes? wolves
73-Frogs or toads? none
74-Skateboards or rollerblades? none
75-Juice or soda? soda  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:08 am
76-If you see a person being mugged,what do you do? that depends
77-What is your ideal profession? NA
78-Would you rather be able to breathe underwater and be unaffected by waterpressure,or be able to fly and unaffected by pressure? fly
79-London or Paris? london
80-Do you believe in aliens? What about ghosts? no, no
81-Would you like to live with aliens? Why? maybe, they probably would be the same or almost the same as us
82-Name a superpower you'd like to have.Wat would you do with it? change shape, stuff
83-Do you prefer to be in a warm environment or a cool one? warm
84-If you're home alone,what do you do? sit at the computer
85-CHecker or chess? chess
86-Board games or card games? board games
87-Almost done,are you excited? not really
88-What did you think of this quiz? it was okay
89-Dragons,unicorns,or phoenixes? dragons
90-Would you like to be immortal? yes
91-If your burp or fart,which would embarass you more? neither
92-Cake or pie? cakes
93-Icecream or popsicles? ice cream
94-If you knew there was no risk at all,would you do stuff like bunjee jumping or parasailing? bunjee jumping
95-What do you think of bullfighitng? hate it
96-Past or future? future
97-Chalkboard or whiteboard? whiteboard
98-Do you like school? Why or why not? it's okay
99-Butterflies or moths? razorwing butterflies
100-Cottage or mansion? mansion
101-Crickets or grasshoppers? crickets  

V379

V379

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:09 am
done  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:00 am
1-What are your favorites colors? red black purple orange
2-Do you prefer gold or silver? gold
3-Circle or square? cirlces
4-Bone,blood,or flesh? blood
5-Bron or brains? both
6-You are given a chance to go back in time to stop Hitler before he becomes a threat to lives of millions of innocent people.Would you do it? Why? yes, to shoot him
7-You are given a chance to go back in time to 9/10 and warn the people in the Twin Towers that 9/11 will happen.Would you do it? HELL YEA
8-Cats or dogs? cats
9-Owls or Ravens? owls
10-Snakes or spiders? snakes
11-What is something you like about winter? What is something you dislike? snow, cold
12-What is something you like about spring? What is something you dislike? spring break, cool
13-What is something you like about summer? What is something you dislike? everything about summer, those days when its too hot
14-What is something you like about fall? What is something you dislike? halloween, raking leaves
15-It's PE.You can either play soccer or baseball.Which do you pick? soccer
16-It's art class.You can either mold clay or paint.Which do you pick? clay
17-Would you rather be blind or deaf? deaf
18-Name one of the worst qualities about the human race ((theres only one??))
19-Name one of the redeeming qualities of the human race ((there are any??))
20-Which question did you answe rquicker-18 or 19? Is that a good thing? the same, no
21-Although physically the genders are not equal,both males and females should be given equal rights and treated with respect by the other.True or false? true
22-Do parents have the right to blame TV for their kids actions? NO, kids should have the common sense to know that its NOT REAL
23-You want(ed) to get out of the house as soon as possible so you can(could) live your own life without your parents over yur shoudler.True or false? true and false
24-Do you think age should judge wether or not a person can drink,or the level od maturity? whether or not a person can drink
25-Is it possible to create a perfect world? you could, but even if you did, there will still be someone to screw it up, thats when you unleash you fury onto him/her
26-How long did you think about that last question? Did you realize something you hadn't before? nope
27-Pearls or gemstones?gemstones
28-Would you want to be a full-time parent,or the aunt/uncle that the neices/nephews are always esctatic to see? aunt
29-Sun,moon,or stars? stars
30-Are you glad you didn't have to post this test one answer at a time?yes
31-You and you friend both have a crush on the person.What do you do? grab him before she could touch him
32-What do you think about medicinal marijuana? should only be prescribed to people who arnt drug addicts or making exuces
33-Shower or bath? shower
34-Fruits or veggies? fruits
35-Sharks,whales,or dolphins? dolphins
36-Do you like current-day rap? NO HATE RAP
37-Hamburgers or hot dogs? hot dogs
38-Do you prefer to play racing/combat games or adventure games? adventure
39-Ratchet & Clank or Jak & Daxter? Jak&Daxter
40-Do you think the makers of Pokemon have overmilked it a bit? yes
41-Bumblebees or wasps? neither
42-Roses or lillies? roses
43-Do you like to swim at the beach or the pool? beach
44-Does the color of a person's skin matter? no
45-Pirates or ninjas? pirates
46-Werewolves or vampires? vampires
47-Jello or pudding? jello
48-Would you rather visit the San Diago Zoo or Sea World? i luve them both
49-Mittens or gloves? gloves
50-Ash or soot? ash
51-How would you want to die? i prefer not to think of it
52-Do you fear death? Would you unnaturally extend your life? not exactly. if by unatural you mean immortality without consequence than yes
53-What is your favorite of the four elements fire,water,air,and earth? fire
54-What is your least favorite? dont have one
55-Should killing animals such as tigers and foxes for their fur be illegal? yes
56-You spilled something on your arm.Would you grab a paper towel that is right there,or run to the bathroom to get a towel? grab a paper towel
57-Sweet or spicy? sweet
58-What's your favorite holiday ((not including your birthday))? Why? Halloween and Christmas. i just luve them both, they should fuse both holidays into one, where you can dress up as a scary elf and trick or treat for presents
59-Name some of your favorite foods Chinese and Japanese
60-Skittles or Starbursts? starburts
61-Vanilla,chocolate,or strawberry? chocolate
62-Is it okay to lie for a good reason? yes
63-Is it okay to trust a loved one if they lied to you for a good reason? no
64-Invader Zim or Earthworm Jim? Invador Zim ((Gir is awsumXD))
65-Pandas or koalas? pandas
66-Disney World or Disney Cruise? both
67-Do you like to read? yes
68-Would you rather be a valiant warrior or a supportive spellcaster? ooh, hard one BOTH
68-If you chose warrior,would you specialize in attack or defense? If you chose spellcaster,would ou specialize in damagin spells or healing magics? warrior-both spellcaster-both
69-Would you like to live in the country or the big city? a mix of both
70-Wood or metal? wood
71-Tigers or lions? tigers
72-Wolves or foxes? hard guess
73-Frogs or toads? neither
74-Skateboards or rollerblades? blades
75-Juice or soda? soda
76-If you see a person being mugged,what do you do? act on impulse
77-What is your ideal profession? one where i get to travel
78-Would you rather be able to breathe underwater and be unaffected by waterpressure,or be able to fly and unaffected by pressure? both
79-London or Paris? both
80-Do you believe in aliens? What about ghosts? no and yes
81-Would you like to live with aliens? Why? no
82-Name a superpower you'd like to have.Wat would you do with it? the ability to change my appearance and control fire, good for disguises and i'll never be cold
83-Do you prefer to be in a warm environment or a cool one? warm
84-If you're home alone,what do you do? use the computer, drink beer
85-CHecker or chess? checkers
86-Board games or card games? card
87-Almost done,are you excited? yes
88-What did you think of this quiz? fun
89-Dragons,unicorns,or phoenixes? pheonix
90-Would you like to be immortal? yes
91-If your burp or fart,which would embarass you more? fart
92-Cake or pie? pie
93-Icecream or popsicles? ice cream
94-If you knew there was no risk at all,would you do stuff like bunjee jumping or parasailing? yes
95-What do you think of bullfighitng? ...
96-Past or future? present
97-Chalkboard or whiteboard? chalkboard
98-Do you like school? Why or why not? meh i can like it or not like it
99-Butterflies or moths? butterflies
100-Cottage or mansion? mansion
101-Crickets or grasshoppers? crickets  

Danni Tsuk

Veridiann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:58 am
Ouch.I thought this thread died lol....better get to work sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:30 am
1-What are your favorites colors? Green, Purple, Red, Blue

2-Do you prefer gold or silver? Gold

3-Circle or square? Square

4-Bone,blood,or flesh? Bone

5-Bron or brains? brains

6-You are given a chance to go back in time to stop Hitler before he becomes a threat to lives of millions of innocent people.Would you do it? Why? No. The events in the past should not be changed. No one can predict what would happen then. For all we know, the events could still happen just with a diffrent person at a diffrent time.

7-You are given a chance to go back in time to 9/10 and warn the people in the Twin Towers that 9/11 will happen.Would you do it? Again, no. The reason is the same as the one above. These things happen for a reason. Wether good or bad. They force us to see just how mortal we truly are. You can't just go back and change all the bad. If you do, what will that prove. We would have nothing to show us what is to be concidered right or wrong.

8-Cats or dogs? Cats

9-Owls or Ravens? Owls

10-Snakes or spiders? Spiders

11-What is something you like about winter? What is something you dislike? Like: The snow. Dislike: The long nights.

12-What is something you like about spring? What is something you dislike? Like: Flowers Dislike: Pollen

13-What is something you like about summer? What is something you dislike? Like: Swimming Dislike: Heat

14-What is something you like about fall? What is something you dislike?
Like: Falling leaves Dislike: Hay

15-It's PE.You can either play soccer or baseball.Which do you pick? Soccer

16-It's art class.You can either mold clay or paint.Which do you pick? Paint

17-Would you rather be blind or deaf? Blind

18-Name one of the worst qualities about the human race Pride

19-Name one of the redeeming qualities of the human race Hope

20-Which question did you answe rquicker-18 or 19? Is that a good thing? 18 I'm not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. I guess it depends on your way of thinking

21-Although physically the genders are not equal,both males and females should be given equal rights and treated with respect by the other.True or false? TRUE

22-Do parents have the right to blame TV for their kids actions? No. They should take the responsiblity of telling their kids what they concider is right or wrong. TV shouldn't be blamed at all since they also have the control over what their kids watch inside their house.

23-You want(ed) to get out of the house as soon as possible so you can(could) live your own life without your parents over yur shoudler.True or false? I'm having trouble answering this one. I want to say true but I also want to say false. My mother had cancer when I was in highschool. I wanted to get out of my parents's house as soon as possible but then again I didn't because I felt I needed to help her as well. So this one is a tie on them...

24-Do you think age should judge wether or not a person can drink,or the level od maturity? I think it should be the level of Maturity. (concidering I know 30 and 40 year olds that act like teens.)

25-Is it possible to create a perfect world? No there is no possiblie way to create a perfect world. What is concidered perfect to one person is concidered imperfect to another. Each person is diffrent so each person's idea of perfection is also diffrent.  

LOL I NAMEDROP PPLZ

LOL I NAMEDROP PPLZ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:42 am
26-How long did you think about that last question? Did you realize something you hadn't before? Not really that long. It's something my friends and I have debated once before.

27-Pearls or gemstones? Gemstones

28-Would you want to be a full-time parent,or the aunt/uncle that the neices/nephews are always esctatic to see I am the aunt that the neices/nephews are always estatic to see. LOL

29-Sun,moon,or stars? Stars

30-Are you glad you didn't have to post this test one answer at a time? YES!

31-You and you friend both have a crush on the person.What do you do? I back off to see if my friend and the crush can work it out before stepping in with my own feelings. If they work out, that's fine by me.

32-What do you think about medicinal marijuana? I think it should be legalized for medical use. It should up to the pacient if they want to use it or not. Marijauana helps with them eat and also helps them relax a little. Especialy cancer pacients that are going through therepy. I've had friends and relitives that have both used and not used it to help them but it should be left to the person.

33-Shower or bath? Bath

34-Fruits or veggies? Fruits

35-Sharks,whales,or dolphins? Whales

36-Do you like current-day rap? Some

37-Hamburgers or hot dogs? Hotdogs

38-Do you prefer to play racing/combat games or adventure games? Adventure

39-Ratchet & Clank or Jak & Daxter? meh...I don't like either

40-Do you think the makers of Pokemon have overmilked it a bit? A little Bit

41-Bumblebees or wasps? Bumblebees

42-Roses or lillies? Lillies

43-Do you like to swim at the beach or the pool? Beach

44-Does the color of a person's skin matter? NO

45-Pirates or ninjas? Ninjas

46-Werewolves or vampires? Vampires

47-Jello or pudding? Jello

48-Would you rather visit the San Diago Zoo or Sea World? San Diago Zoo

49-Mittens or gloves? Gloves

50-Ash or soot? Ash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:57 am
51-How would you want to die? In my sleep

52-Do you fear death? Would you unnaturally extend your life? Yes I fear death but I would not extend my life

53-What is your favorite of the four elements fire,water,air,and earth? Earth

54-What is your least favorite? Air

55-Should killing animals such as tigers and foxes for their fur be illegal? That is a tough question. If it's just for the fur yes but if they are going to use the meats and bones for things as well I see no problem unless they are a rare creature.

56-You spilled something on your arm.Would you grab a paper towel
that is right there,or run to the bathroom to get a towel? A paper towel that is right there.

57-Sweet or spicy? Hmmm....sweet

58-What's your favorite holiday ((not including your birthday))? Why?Halloween! I love seeing the creative coustomes people come up with during that time of year and the decorations.

59-Name some of your favorite foods Apples, bannanas, cookies, chips, spagetti, lasgna, chicken, fish, hotdogs, lettuce, celery, carrots, kiwi, watermelon, strawberries, grapes.

60-Skittles or Starbursts? Starburst

61-Vanilla,chocolate,or strawberry? Strawberry

62-Is it okay to lie for a good reason? It would have to depend on excatly what the good reason is. A surprise party yes or something along that line.

63-Is it okay to trust a loved one if they lied to you for a good reason? Yes

64-Invader Zim or Earthworm Jim? I'm not really fond of either.

65-Pandas or koalas? Pandas

66-Disney World or Disney Cruise? Disney World

67-Do you like to read? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

68-Would you rather be a valiant warrior or a supportive spellcaster? Supportive Spellcaster

68-If you chose warrior,would you specialize in attack or defense? If you chose spellcaster,would ou specialize in damagin spells or healing magics? Damaging spells

69-Would you like to live in the country or the big city? Country

70-Wood or metal? Wood

71-Tigers or lions? Tigers

72-Wolves or foxes? I like both but if I have to chose WOLVES

73-Frogs or toads? Frogs

74-Skateboards or rollerblades? Skateboards

75-Juice or soda? Juice  

LOL I NAMEDROP PPLZ

LOL I NAMEDROP PPLZ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:10 am
76-If you see a person being mugged,what do you do? Throw a rock or something to get the mugger's attention then start to yell.

77-What is your ideal profession? Professional Chef

78-Would you rather be able to breathe underwater and be unaffected
by waterpressure,or be able to fly and unaffected by pressure? breathe underwater and be unaffected by waterpressure

79-London or Paris? London

80-Do you believe in aliens? What about ghosts? yes to both

81-Would you like to live with aliens? Why? Yes only to see how they live and learn more about them.

82-Name a superpower you'd like to have.Wat would you do with it? Control of elements. I have no idea.

83-Do you prefer to be in a warm environment or a cool one? Cool

84-If you're home alone,what do you do? Play on the computer or read and listen to music

85-CHecker or chess? Chess

86-Board games or card games? Board Games

87-Almost done,are you excited? Kinda

88-What did you think of this quiz? Pretty neat

89-Dragons,unicorns,or phoenixes? Dragons

90-Would you like to be immortal? NO

91-If your burp or fart,which would embarass you more? fart

92-Cake or pie? cake

93-Icecream or popsicles? popsicles

94-If you knew there was no risk at all,would you do stuff like bunjee jumping or parasailing? NO! I'm not fond of hights

95-What do you think of bullfighitng? It's an intersting sport (if you want to call it that) to watch

96-Past or future? Future

97-Chalkboard or whiteboard? Whiteboard

98-Do you like school? Why or why not? Only certian classes. My teachers weren't the best and I got board easily.

99-Butterflies or moths? Butterflies

100-Cottage or mansion? Cottage

101-Crickets or grasshoppers? Both!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:46 am
1-What are your favorites colors? Dark Green and Dark Blue
2-Do you prefer gold or silver? Silver
3-Circle or square? Circle
4-Bone,blood,or flesh? Flesh
5-Bron or brains? Brains, and it's spelled brawn
6-You are given a chance to go back in time to stop Hitler before he becomes a threat to lives of millions of innocent people.Would you do it? No; Why?Cuz it'd f*** up the time stream
7-You are given a chance to go back in time to 9/10 and warn the people in the Twin Towers that 9/11 will happen.Would you do it? NO
8-Cats or dogs? Dogs
9-Owls or Ravens? Owls
10-Snakes or spiders? Snakes
11-What is something you like about winter?Cold; What is something you dislike? .....nothing?
12-What is something you like about spring? Warmth; What is something you dislike? Allergies
13-What is something you like about summer? No school; What is something you dislike? Sweltering heat
14-What is something you like about fall? The colors; What is something you dislike?
15-It's PE.You can either play soccer or baseball.Which do you pick? Baseball
16-It's art class.You can either mold clay or paint.Which do you pick? Mold Clay
17-Would you rather be blind or deaf? Blind
18-Name one of the worst qualities about the human race-stupidity
19-Name one of the redeeming qualities of the human race-kindness...in some people
20-Which question did you answe rquicker-18 or 19?18;Is that a good thing? sadly, no
21-Although physically the genders are not equal,both males and females should be given equal rights and treated with respect by the other.True or false? True
22-Do parents have the right to blame TV for their kids actions? No
23-You want(ed) to get out of the house as soon as possible so you can(could) live your own life without your parents over yur shoudler.True or false? Half and half
24-Do you think age should judge wether or not a person can drink,or the level od maturity? Level of maturity
25-Is it possible to create a perfect world? That's a joke, right; hell no  

Alluminn
Vice Captain

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:51 am
26-How long did you think about that last question?about half a second; Did you realize something you hadn't before? no
27-Pearls or gemstones? pearls
28-Would you want to be a full-time parent,or the aunt/uncle that the neices/nephews are always esctatic to see - parent
29-Sun,moon,or stars? Moon
30-Are you glad you didn't have to post this test one answer at a time? hell yeah
31-You and you friend both have a crush on the person.What do you do? let her decide, I just want her happy
32-What do you think about medicinal marijuana? It's good, but only medicinal
33-Shower or bath? Shower
34-Fruits or veggies? Fruits
35-Sharks,whales,or dolphins? Dolphins
36-Do you like current-day rap? F*** NO!!!
37-Hamburgers or hot dogs? Burger
38-Do you prefer to play racing/combat games or adventure games? Adventure
39-Ratchet & Clank or Jak & Daxter? Never played either
40-Do you think the makers of Pokemon have overmilked it a bit? Just a little, although it still is fun
41-Bumblebees or wasps? Bumblebees
42-Roses or lillies? Roses
43-Do you like to swim at the beach or the pool? Pool
44-Does the color of a person's skin matter? No, it's all attitude
45-Pirates or ninjas? NINJA!!!
46-Werewolves or vampires? Werewolves
47-Jello or pudding? Pudding
48-Would you rather visit the San Diago Zoo or Sea World? Sea World
49-Mittens or gloves? Mittens
50-Ash or soot? aren't they the same?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:57 am
51-How would you want to die? Silently and painlessly
52-Do you fear death?No; Would you unnaturally extend your life? No
53-What is your favorite of the four elements fire,water,air,and earth? Water
54-What is your least favorite? Fire
55-Should killing animals such as tigers and foxes for their fur be illegal? Depends on the amount
56-You spilled something on your arm.Would you grab a paper towel that is right there,or run to the bathroom to get a towel? Paper towel
57-Sweet or spicy? Sweet
58-What's your favorite holiday ((not including your birthday))?Christmas; Why? Presents!
59-Name some of your favorite foods- anything sweet
60-Skittles or Starbursts? Starburst
61-Vanilla,chocolate,or strawberry? Strawberry
62-Is it okay to lie for a good reason? depends
63-Is it okay to trust a loved one if they lied to you for a good reason? depends
64-Invader Zim or Earthworm Jim? please don't make me pick between the two
65-Pandas or koalas? Pandas
66-Disney World or Disney Cruise? Disneyworld
67-Do you like to read? Yes
68-Would you rather be a valiant warrior or a supportive spellcaster? Spellcaster
68-If you chose spellcaster,would ou specialize in damagin spells or healing magics?Healing
69-Would you like to live in the country or the big city? In between the 2; not completely rural, but not surrounded by buildings
70-Wood or metal? Wood
71-Tigers or lions? Tigers
72-Wolves or foxes? Foxes
73-Frogs or toads? Frogs
74-Skateboards or rollerblades? Blades
75-Juice or soda? Soda  

Alluminn
Vice Captain

[MADG]: Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff