Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
Riddles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like riddles
  me too
  me three
View Results

Xenomorph Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:10 pm
just guess. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:48 pm
because gold is a soft metal compound all you have to do is repeatedly pound it with the baseball bat

now i have 4 for you

I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

What is put on a table, cut, but never eaten?

Lives without a body, hears without ears, speaks without a mouth, to which the air alone gives birth.

A hundred-year-old man and his head one night old.  

Noche Flor

Xenomorph Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:27 pm
Poettess
because gold is a soft metal compound all you have to do is repeatedly pound it with the baseball bat

now i have 4 for you

I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

Lives without a body, hears without ears, speaks without a mouth, to which the air alone gives birth.

nope, the answer is wrong. for your riddles, let me see.

ummm..not that smart, but i'll try #4. a hundred year old man with a helmet he bought for one night?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:13 pm
Poettess

now i have 4 for you

Ow my brain.

Uh ill try no. 2. Is it a pack of cards?  

0o-Slash-o0

0o-Slash-o0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Poettess

now i have 4 for you

I'll also try No.1

Is it the letter S?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:17 pm
Poettess

now i have 4 for you

OK trying no 3. Uh is it clouds? no wait. Uh maybe an echo?  

0o-Slash-o0

M4d Baumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:07 pm
A Man Rides into town on Friday, checks into a hotel, stays three days, and leaves on Friday. How'd he do it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:35 am
UH maybe because uhhhhhhhhhh he only stayed at the hotel for 3 days.
And went somewhere else in town for the other 4?  

0o-Slash-o0

Noche Flor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:27 pm
Doozanopio
A Man Rides into town on Friday, checks into a hotel, stays three days, and leaves on Friday. How'd he do it?

the horses name is friday

@slashz17: you got my three right

but can you get #4??  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:39 pm
Are you sure 4 is worded right?

And here's an easy one for you.

John was standing across a river and his pet dog, Porter, was on the other side. John called his dog, and the pet crossed the river on his own without getting wet.

If there's no bridges, how did the dog get across?

Om-Nom-Nom OwO

Noche Flor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:13 pm
the river was frozen
and yes i am fairly certain that #4 is worded right  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:29 pm
oh! i have 1! ok THere are 4 people they live across from school but there is a river in bettween them. They Take a boat the can only carry 100 ibs.
The girls are each 50 ibs and the boys are each 100ibs. How bo they get accross the river?  

born_today

leizlrox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:50 pm
2 girls take the boat, the boys are already across...am i right! biggrin i bet im not sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:58 pm
Magadei
No idea

I am the beginning of the earth,
The end of time and space,
The start of every end,
and the end of every place.

What am I?

the letter E  

leizlrox

leizlrox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:03 pm
Xenomorph Warrior
Magadei
Your nose

you got it right. Here is another one:

You are stuck in a solid gold box. The items that you only have with you is a baseball and a baseball bat. How do you get out using those 2 items?

this is just a guess..its a solid gold box, of its solid, then how could u get in it?  
[MADG]: Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff