Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackheart Bishop

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:55 pm
Krissy`
Blackheart Bishop
Heya, everyone. My name's Seth. I'm 19, live in Austin, Texas, and do Kung fu just about every hour of every day. I'm a dork. I lurves 80's martial arts movies, and raving. Raving ish ze funz. PM me, talk to me, whatever. I's meeting the new peoplez. =D
*Chomps on.* > w>
-Climbs on- x3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:02 pm
Blackheart Bishop
Krissy`
Blackheart Bishop
Heya, everyone. My name's Seth. I'm 19, live in Austin, Texas, and do Kung fu just about every hour of every day. I'm a dork. I lurves 80's martial arts movies, and raving. Raving ish ze funz. PM me, talk to me, whatever. I's meeting the new peoplez. =D
*Chomps on.* > w>
-Climbs on- x3
*Bitebitebite.* :B <3  

Adorky
Crew

Eloquent Demigod

--Urrg--

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:29 pm
{{Mmkay. I guess I'm new? I won't give out my name, So I guess you can call me Urrg. I'm 13, and live in California, U.S. Most people I know consider me emo, and I have a criminal record. I love cats and am the most feared person at my school. I have A.D.D and WILL forget your name. I'm the closest thing to a third gender you'll ever see. Fin.}}
↨Owner↨Of↨iJesis↨

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:47 am
--Urrg--
{{Mmkay. I guess I'm new? I won't give out my name, So I guess you can call me Urrg. I'm 13, and live in California, U.S. Most people I know consider me emo, and I have a criminal record. I love cats and am the most feared person at my school. I have A.D.D and WILL forget your name. I'm the closest thing to a third gender you'll ever see. Fin.}}
↨Owner↨Of↨iJesis↨

Hi <3
I'm Cold.Everyone in here had the mentality of a third grader..or less for some xD.

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

Biohazardous Lollipop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:16 am
coldheartedangel
--Urrg--
↨Owner↨Of↨iJesis↨

Hi <3
I'm Cold.Everyone in here had the mentality of a third grader..or less for some xD.

How dare you say we all have the mentality of third graders! I shall >P at you, steal your lunch box, decapitate your barbies and tell your mom what a big poo head you are!

Urrg actually said third gender, as well. xD <3

Welcome Urrg, and the rest of the fresh meat faces! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:46 pm
Biohazardous Lollipop
coldheartedangel
--Urrg--
↨Owner↨Of↨iJesis↨

Hi <3

How dare you say we all have the mentality of third graders! I shall >P at you, steal your lunch box, decapitate your barbies and tell your mom what a big poo head you are!

Urrg actually said third gender, as well. xD <3

Welcome Urrg, and the rest of the fresh meat faces! <3

Meanie xP I'mma gunna tell on you.

lol umm yay for not reading properly.

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

LiLdAeDwEaMeR

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:34 pm
Hey there, I'm new to the guild but not really to gaia since I made this account back when i was in jr. high. I havent been active on it until recently so I think im still considered a noob. mad D

I'm a junior in high school right now, my favorite color is blue, I'm into anime, but I wouldnt be considered the obsessed type. Some of my favorite video games are DMC, kingdom hearts, and you cant forget about smash bros and halo. My hobby is drawing, track and field, tae kwon do, and hanging out with friends. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:41 pm
Welcome to the suites <3
I'm sure you will fit in fine.

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

Die Endgultige Losung

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:35 pm
Hey, I'm Dr. Satan.
You can call me Dr. Satan or Santana.
I love my kitty Fluffy.
I like anime.
I like Bumping.
I like food.
I like to write, and roleplay.
So yeah, chat with me babes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:59 am
I'm Keasha. HEYGIRLHEY.~

:B

Rei-asaurus Rex

Sekigohara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:07 am
I'm a nubile...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:36 am
Welcome both of you! heart
And I GUESS David. talk2hand blaugh

@Blackheart Bishop: HOMG SETH! <3333 *pounceglomps*  

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

cranger danger

4,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:11 am
Hallo thur. Im new. Um..well I live in a cardboard box. =] And I have cable! Whooot. I love coke!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:15 am
[IC intro:]
My name is Dalascurium and I'm 15 years old. I live in Sydan, Crystal Sky palace, and my parents are King Blackheart and Queen Coldheart. I am just a regular member here. Not the first princess here? No? I love art and writing in my Diary. See ya.
[OOC intro:]
My name is Caitlin Al-Najjar and I'm 12 years old. I live in London, England and I'm in senior school. I'm a regular member here and a regular girl xP. I love art.

Yeah. That's me up there.  

Colour Splash

Rajeshri Anjal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:44 am
Hey all, I'm Raj, 23, 24 in four days, Australian and find lots of things interesting like crazy inventions, street art, mixing cocktails, reading lonely hearts columns and getting lost in the backstreets. *hands guildies an appletini*
User Image  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games