Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Pullin Your Chain

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:49 pm

Hey my name is Emily! I am 13 years old!! I have one dog named Chelsi and Im going to have 3 new kittens later!! ^_^!! I can't wait!!! When I get older i'm going to become a vet!!! I love animals!!! By the way im a girl!!! I've had 4 dogs in my life so far, named Jake, Daisy, Tuff, and Sadie. And i've had 5 cats named Din-dong, Thumbilina, Ma ma, Garfeild, and Simba. I wish to have a snake or a lizzard but my mom won't let me!!! gonk Well that's me!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:55 pm

hello. i'm michiyo(or michi for the lazy). i live in north bend, OR. and i used to have 2 cats, but 1 died, and we had to give a away the other one. so pets-less at the moment. but taking care of a stray cat and my grandmas classroom frog and fish.
my favorite pets are cats. short-hair.

i'm also currently looking for a pet that doesn't have fur, scales, or feathers and isn't a naked cat.

cupcakemichi

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

x-PrincessIsed-x

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:58 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Charissa Lynn, but most people call me Swissa. I'm currently sixteen years old. I live on an Island in British Columbia Canada, it's a really great place to live! I am Female, like my Avatar. I have Four pets, although I wish I could have more (But my parents wont let me adopt anymore) I have two cats, one is almost five years old, his name is Shadow Buddy. (All my pets have First, Middle and Last names =P.) Shadow is a short haired, black cat. My other Cat is still a kitten, He will be a year olf this August. His name is Oliver Twist. He is also black, but his hair is real long, unlike Shadow's. Then I have two Dogs, they are brothers. They're names are Luke Boo, and Ookie Bear. They are both mixed breeds, but they have some different breeds to them,(Even though they are from the same litter, but suposedly that can happen.) Luke has short hair, he has German Shepherd, BullMastiff, Rottweiler, and Akita in him, and some other breeds I'm sure. Ookie has longhair, he has German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Husky, and Pointer, and again some other breeds in him. I love all my pets so much! My favorite animals are cats and kittens. I don't know why exactly, I just really connect with them. And that's me! If you wanna know more, or if you wanna be my friend, or just wanna talk about anything, just PM me! I love PM's!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:12 pm

I don't like people knowing personal information about myself.
Call me Shizen.
I'm in high school still.

I have 4 pets. Three dogs, one rabbit. Two of my dogs are Labradors (the elder a white lab, and the pup a brown one), and my third dog is a German Shepard with the most unique markings you'll ever see. I've had many breeders come up and remark her beauty. My rabbit is a dwarf rabbit of the most chocolately color and he's so cute!! I called him "Bunny!" so much when he was little that the name stuck and he won't respond to anything else. Yes, he responds when I call him. He thinks he's my baybah and I don't mind ^^. My dogs are my family and they see me as their pack leader. Oh, and the occasional cats that like to follow me around.

I love Caesar Milan and watch his shows whenever I can. That dude seriously knows his stuff! It's not the animals fault for how he behaves, it's the humans and I love how he goes around cracking the whip on the owners.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Yup.

La Adelita

BandFreak767

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:25 pm

Hey, my name is Jackie! I'm 16 years old and I live in Pennsylvania and I'm a female (like that's not obvious). I used to have two pets, but now I have only one. I have a black and white Cocker Spaniel named Oreo. I used to own a dark brown Quarter Horse mare named Secret Zipper (aka Secret) though now my riding teacher owns her so at least I still see her and ride her. My favorite things to do is tap dance, horse-back ride, go for long walks, play sports, be with my friends, go to New York City, drawing, singing, acting, play my flute and my acoustic and electric guitar.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:38 am

Was up other then the sky everyone? I am Megan The Speed Demon! Just Call Me Megan Or S.D. I am 14 years old. I'm a Girl, and i have two pet cats, One is pumpkin and one is Skillet. By which We call L.B. I use to have pet fishes but those are the only other pets i once had. I am very good to any animal cept ants sometimes... cuz its just instinct... i don't like killing the insects.

What i like to do. play with my cats. Play video games. Running of course. Editing pictures. Taking pictures of my cats. And a whole buntch more.

I hope to have a good time on this guild! biggrin

Megan The Speed Demon

-X_Ello_Poppet_X-

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 am

My name's ... Gaara sweatdrop Yes, call me Gaara. I'm 15, I have 2 cuuute cats named Inky (all black) and Tippy (white, black spots tip of tail is black). If u ask me or my one friends sis Savvy J i'm emo. I guess that's all.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:53 pm

Hello members.I'm bluegurl27372.I'm a fan of different animals and ones that catch my eyes.I watch Animal Cops,Animal Cops,Miami Animal Police,Meerkat Manor,and other animal shows.

ashleyb2007

Interesting Vampire

8,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Polor City

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:03 pm

heyy im Emily im almost 13 and i live on cape cod, massachusetts. i have one cat named Sadie and i just got a puppy who we call Jackson. he is a black lab and he is SO adorable and well behaved. i love animals and i plan to study marine biology in college
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:20 pm

How far are you...

Hiii! Most of my information is locked, considering I'm a ninja teddy bear from hell, but:

You call me Chaos, or anything else you could derive. I am nice, but usually act mean for reasons unknown. As in, me=crazy, lol. I don't like to tell people my age, because I'm scared of stalkers, but, if you must know, I am 548796312. NOT! I have two cats (cats rule! Whoo!) named Smokey and Fluffy who are awesome. Smokey is grey, not sure of either species, and Fluffy is white. I am also random. That is all.

...from the neverending chaos?

Demonic Repentance

Vampire_Reiko

4,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:01 pm

Sariss
To keep the amount of "Hey I'm new here!" threads down, please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Things you may want to consider putting in your introduction post could be: your name, age, residence, sex, pets you have, favourite type of pet, etc. It's really up to you!

Name: Carly
Pets:
Tiki-1 yr old Sun Conure (parrot)
Zela-4 yr old Bengal (cat)
Buddy-9 yr old Golden Retreiver (dog)
Alice-5 mnth old Mini Dachshund (dog)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:53 pm

Hello, fellow animal lovers! My name is Aubrey, and I'm 13. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada and I live with my black lab and shepard mix dog. I think he is the cutest thing to ever enter my life, and I would just DYE if my parents got rid of him! Well, mai likes? I like a lot of things but more then anything, I like anime and animals. I've read up from the deadliest creatures to the softest of bunnies. I also love watching "Animal Planet". My dislikes? Well, you could say that I hate preps, posers and numerous users on Gaia. You can either hate me or love me, whichever you choose I don't care. If you want to get to know me better then go check out my profile.. And I don't accepet random friend requests. If you send them then they will be declined! D<

I n f a t u a t ii o n

beccamon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:03 pm

Y halo thar! You all can call me Becca. I'm 17. I have I think 5 cats... I don't bother to count anymore... and 3 horses, and one pony. I don't care for the horses or the pony much, and they don't care for me either. Though my favorite pet I ever had was a pony named Midnight. We eventually had to put him down, he go Cusions Disease. I can't decide whether I like dogs or cats more, but I know I want them in my life, equally. [one of the factors that lead me to thinking I was bisexual xP] My favorite pet currently is my kitty Mousey. She's so quiet and adorable, and sometimes crazy. Just like me! =D Which is why I love her.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:16 pm

Ello everyone ^^ name's Kaite and I have 4 cats and a dog but only one of them is mine, I have a female kitten named Rhysta.

AlanTracker

HisTechnoAngel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:43 pm

Im Sunny.. 23.. live in florida. I have a 14.5 month old son.... I have 4 pets.. a bunch of fishies, a siberian husky/alaskan malamute named Justice, a siamese kitty named Little Jack and a ferret named Lucky.
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games