Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:35 pm
"Suki, Suki, Suki." Maria said in mock disappointment. She walked over to the speakers behind the counter. "D'you mind?" she asked the room in general.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:48 pm
I yawn slightly, putting the bag somewhere under the bar counter before looking at Maria. "What, what, what?"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:53 pm
"Would you mind if I played music?" Maria asked, enunciating each word. "Kristin Chenoweth, Let Yourself Go, is the album."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Sighs, laying on the bar boredly, my hair splayed around me like a golden halo. "Go wild."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:18 am
"Wow, Suki. I half expected you to run screaming from the room." Maria said, surprised. She pulled out her iPod, scrolled to find a song, and plugged it into the speakers.
"Nobody's heart belongs to me,
Heigh-ho! Who cares?
Nobody writes his songs to me,
No one belongs to me,
That's the least of my cares.

I may be sad at times,
And disinclined to play.
But it's not bad at time,
To go your own sweet way.

Nobody's arms belong to me,
No arms feel strong to me,
I admire the moon.
As a moon, just a moon.
Nobody's heart belongs to me today." she cut her singing short, catching sight of the time. "Well, sir, ma'am, I'm afraid it's nearly time to close up shop. Suki, Ai-chan, Avyran, would you help me clean up?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:39 am
I nod, rubbing my eyes, and jump off the bar counter, disappearing into the back. After another moment im running around the tables, cleaning them off into a huge bin thing i had, and also pulling off the tablecloths, quickly folding them, and then putting them on my head.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:56 am
"Jeeze, Suki. You're going to kill someone at the pace you're going." Maria yawned as she wiped down the counter and switched off the machines. She walked over to the speakers and put a livelier song on. Gah, why did I grow my hair so long? she thought angrily to herself. Her white, waist length hair was getting in her face. Maria grabbed a rubber band off the counter and bundled her hair into a bun. Better. she thought as she continued cleaning.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:01 am
"That'd be interesting." After a few minutes i finish, putting the stack of tablecloths on the counter before going into back with all the dishes and such, then comes back out, laying on the counter again. "Dishes are clean." Yawns.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:03 am
Maria laughed. "Yeah, it would. Thank you, Suki!" she exclaimed. "Now, do any of you want some day old cookies?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:05 am
Ikima appears out of nowhere, jumping from the floor to my stomach. "Oof. Ow Ikima! Bad, you know not to jump onto my stomach cause it hurts! >.<" I shove him off of me to the counter beside me, and he licks me. I pet him and sigh. "Yes, we both want some day old cookies. lol."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:09 am
Maria held out a tray of cookies. "Take your pick. Here, Ikima. Have some carob." she put a piece next to the pup.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:13 am
Ikima growls softly before giving up and eating the carob. I take three cookies and munch on one of them. "Yay. Cookies. ^^"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:18 am
"Oh dear. Ikima's a bit mad at me now, huh?" Maria asked Suki, half amused and half scared.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:22 am
Ikima snorts slightly after finishing the carob, sitting next to me, his eyes open for once, revealing his beautiful, piercing, bright blood red eyes. "Yes. Me thinks you should give him a cookie."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:28 am
"I probably should. What kind do you want Ikima?" Maria asked holding out the tray.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games