Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

Kanya Willow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:14 pm

Long haired Siamese: Piper
White Munchkin: Leo
Blind white/dappled ears Dachshund: Jasper
Black one eyed... goldfish?:Bulls Eye
Plain old carnival goldfish: Prince
Pearl scale goldfish: Princess
Big white goldfish: King

My 6 year old sister named all the fish except for Bulls Eye. But I named the furry pets. ^^ From Charmed and Twilight of course... I can't remember what the black goldfish is called. But he has a big eye. If he had two they would both be large of course. My mom and dad got him because they felt sorry for it. We used to have a pearl scale that floated up side down... But it lived like that for like the majority of it's long life. It lived for about as long as it should have.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:37 am

I have cats, LOTS of cats. They are actually outdoor strays in the neighborhood that my mom and I care for. Here's the most recent list:

Maddy (Indoor)
Smudge (Indoor)
Sophie
Fitz
Tux
Peter
Rosy
Jac Van Whiskerz
Leah
JJ
Twinkles the Worry Cat (Try not to ask)
Mama Cat
Squeaky
Rachel

I think that's it, if I remember more I'll add to the list.

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shinseimori

Distinct Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:59 pm

Juno, siberian husky/golden retriever mix
Balto, siberian husky/alaskan malamute mix
Molly, tuxedo cat
Tatsu, chinese water dragon
Conchita, white-fronted ionis parrot

Juno does a cute thing when we are taking him for a walk, he wiggles like a fish & grabs his leash & tries to walk himself.

Balto is like a wild mustang crossed with a grizzy bear! He's so smart that he figured out on his own how to open doors, turn on the stove & use the faucit. He likes to tease our cat & runs around the house like a lunatic (breaking things all along the way).

Molly likes to sleep on my arm when I'm at my computer (& she starts playing with the keys).

Tatsu is super curious & gets really excited whenever I go to the tank. He jumps up & tries to cling to my shirt.

Conchita is a bad singer, whenever she hears music she gets real excited & tries to sing (& sounds like a squeaky door). lol
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:56 am

I have 3 sugar gliders (2 are babies), Gloria, Zoey, and Miho. One adorable kitten, Rikku. We think she is mixed siamese and ragdoll. She has "mittens" (extra nails/paw pads). And I have a wee wittle hamster named Mumble. He likes to sit in his food dish, sleep on his back, among other things lol.

QueenOfCuteThings

Spoonful of cereal

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:21 pm

I have...
2 cats- Luna & Ollie
1 cockatiel- Martha
^^
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:35 pm

a soft coated wheaten terrier/chow chow dog named Bear. we rescued him two and a half years ago when he was neglected from his old owners.

girlygirl5004

Sparrow-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:49 am

I have 3:

A Bourke Parakeet, she's my baby. heart Her name is Iris. She's 4.
A Cockatiel - normal grey female, age unknown. I named her April after the month I found her outside, half-starved to death and freezing. I saved her life, but she still hates me. crying
And a betta fish. Gill the 2nd He will never live up to the awesome fishiness that was Gill the First. (that fish knew me, and did friggin tricks!)

I've had lots of other animals in my life but those three are all that have still w/ me in my transient life, at the moment.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:38 pm

I have...

2 dogs

1 fish

1 snake

4 birds

I heart them all soooo much!!!

xXpenntwizzXx

mocohotcoco

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:56 pm

I don't have many animals but i have 1 german shepherd, 2 doberman pinchers, and a bird...... ninja
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:09 pm

I have

1 chihuahua (she is princess around here)
1 black kitten (he sleeps all twisted, wish I could show everyone)
1 black cat

Cola Angel

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:56 pm

I have two cats and 3 goldfish. biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:02 am

fish and a cat. pretty pathetic huh?

K U M A R R R

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:16 pm

I have two cats, a sheltie(Shetland sheepdog for all that don't know what a sheltie is), two parakeets, and three hamsters. I used to have fish, but they got old and died.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:30 pm

I have a turtle and a dog biggrin

Lockinvar

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chokolate Thief

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:09 pm

I have a crazy cat named Izabel, and a rhodesian ridgeback/red heeler dog named Riley, and a fat, grumpy cat named Alice and a throughbred retired racetrack mare named Hailey (registered name is Miss Hail Lady).
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games