Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Arudento Jigyouka

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:51 pm
granted, but now the increase of kids infiltrating and spamming this guild have increased tenfold. Dx

I wish I could get partial sponsorship or compensation plan for a TS coilover setup for my gtx-converted 323BG. ...since the TS coilovers cost $5,200+USD
(for those who don't get it: it's a suspension setup for a car)  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:39 pm
Granted: You have an amazing suspension system installed free of charge. The next day your rig is stolen and after the chop shop is done with it the only parts you retrieve are the seat belts. ninja

Wishes I had a pool in my backyard.  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Arudento Jigyouka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:32 am
granted. but after a few months of neglect and a poor filtration system, mosquitoes and maple leaves have turned the pool a greenish red and now the city government is sending you fines that you're forced to pay for the cleanup as well as lawsuits from several families that're victimes of west nile near you.

I wish the drinking age and smoking age were reversed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:24 am
Granted. You now must be under 18 to smoke and under 21 to drink.

That didn't turn out well...

I wish I wasn't sick anymore. I wish I was never sick again!  

Exor Omega

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:38 am
Granted. But now you are a mute trapped in a body without arms or legs, unable to communicate your misery with anyone but you can still see the stares and hear the comments.

I wish PK was easy for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:45 pm
Granted. (heres hoping Im right as to what PK is) You get better and better at searching for bangra songs on the internet!! Soon your talent is so great that one of the chief directors of bollywood approaches you with a dream job offer you snatch up!! Soon you are making millions in the heart of Pakistan and loving it!! However Alkida are making moves on your district and take you hostage!! You have to endure months living in a cell and eating gruel, making the occasional video telling the folks back home how great things are and how wrong you were to entertain people with the best bangra tunes there are to offer!!
Worse.... Far worse than all this..... NO INTERNET!!!!

I wish my hair would get thicker instead of thinner  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:30 pm
Granted, your hair starts getting thicker, including your back and chest hair. You have to shave at least 3x a day and hair pokes out of your nose and ears, the ladies won't go anywhere near you. However, scientists believe they've discovered the missing link and you are whisked away to a lab where your skin is sliced off in small slivers as they study you.

Wishes I had a cold beer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:02 pm
Granted unfortunately it's come straight from a brewery of disgruntled workers who have added additional "kick". Forty eight hours later you should wake up in ICU with a stomach pump and antibiotic IV drip. Feel better soon heart

I wish I had the power of flight *weeeeeeeee* mrgreen  

Angelicphrase

Maria71327

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:20 pm
Wish granted. You start flying all over to many places, but then the army sees you on their radar and shoots you down, and then starts to examine you to see what makes you fly.

I wish I had a time machine  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:01 am
Granted! (Im sure Ive corrupted this one before, Im getting dejavu! rofl )
You build a time machine and whisk back to the past! You have fun partying with Hitler and Gerbals, Have children with Chengis kahn, Oversee the destruction of Atlantis and seduce Jesus in his teens!! Everything is going great but then you decide to check your future out!
The moment your machine reaches the time of your birth you are expelled from existence by a swirling paradox!! Because you changed the future you were from, you were no longer in that future!! The paradox had two choices! Destroy the universe in a antimatter explosion, or delete you entirely from the time stream!! Luckily lightning always takes the shortest root and paradoxes always take the easiest option!!

I wish I had 5 watermeats, 5 Memphesis, 5 turtles and 2 Lila's in my tank that always glowed.  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:04 pm
Granted, you have 5 watermeats, 5 memphesis, 5 turtles and 2 lila's in your tank, and it glows - florescent green from the 5 barrels of nuclear waste that contaminate your tank. The overseer decides you need to spend more time with those poor fish, and dumps you the tank, too.

Damn, did ya see the teeth on them fishes? Cue JAWS theme music here.

Wishes they'd make movies like they used to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:39 pm
Granted....but they make them with the same movie stars as they used to....and those folks are getting a little too much mileage on them to be much in the way of eye candy.....sort of like us.....crap.

I wish I was 31 again.  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:19 pm
Granted *crosses arms Jeanie style* POOF Your 31, however everything you've accomplished and learned since then is also reversed. Now friends and family members don't quite recognize you or are jealous and those who do are terrified by the strange change. Eventually word leaks out to the Internet and 24 hours later you are abducted by a pharmaceutical company trying to figure out your "fountain of youth".

I wish I had a privet boat  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:11 pm
Granted. Your privet boat is such an oddity that you are constantly under surveillance. You never have a moment to yourself.

Wishes I could go on the privet boat. wink  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:43 pm
Granted, you're on a private, privet boat... which promptly sinks. Too bad you're all by yourself with no life boat.

Wishes I weren't so damn tired.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games