Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:04 pm

Arcaos' arm was blackening. He grabbed the spot quickly. "Exatally where did we pass?" He asked with a dire concern in his voice.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:13 pm

"Realm of shadows.... why..?" Sonia noticed his arm. "Crap.... something got you... Hold on a minute. If you need me... whistle." Sonia dived back into the shadows. I can't believe I passed by that and I didn't even notice... A large black coffin, covered in chains and locks floated past. And a large crack graced it's left side.

drac54

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Dazeray glared at the ground.
Now what?
"I...I don't know. Its like I can sense something."
Kimo tilted his head, obviously confused.
"Its so hard to explain. Its like I can feel something moving. Its moving away."
Kimo snorted, Let me see.
Dazeray flinched as his mind pierced through her guarded barrier. His emotions seemed to flood into her, almost as if they were experiencing the same emotions at the same time. When he had finished, he retreated.
That is...weird.
"I know."
Dazeray stood up and shrugged, "No matter! I'm going to get a drink. Wanna go to a bar?"
Kimo growled.
And you accused me of having too many cat treats!
"Oh, come on! I won't buy achohol if it makes you happy."
Dazeray retracted her wings into her body. She shivered.
"Shoulda made you carry a jacket for me..." Kimo shifted back to a normal cat. He trotted along side her.
That male is odd. I don't know why you like him...
Dazeray felt a blush ride up her cheeks, "I have n-no clue what you are talking about."
Kimo chuckled. While I was in your mind I took the liberty of seeing what you thought of him.
"He is a nice man." Dazeray said firmly. Obviously you think so...
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:08 pm

((Hey, everyone! Jamesta (Maho) told me to ask all of the new people what teams they want to be put on. The front page needs to be updated and she wants everyone's imput so that she can do it all together. PLEASE write back))

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:41 pm

The sirens approached and by now it was obvious they were coming for him, not that this bothered him too much. As he had predicted Diz watched as three ploice cars flew round the corner their blue lights flashing, tires screeching and siren whirring. All three cars had skidded to a halt around him and two officers clambered out of each car all pointing pistols and shotguns directly at him. "Um... What can I do for you gentlemen?" Diz asked as he raised both hands looking round at all the officers.

"Lay down on the ground, now! You're under arrest." An officer yelled at him. "Do as you are told and you will be fine." Diz sighed there was very little chance of him escaping this with his life so he decided to do as he was told. An officer walked over to him and cuffed Diz' hands behind his back, then lifting him up led him to a car and shoved him into the back.

Diz sat in the back of the police car he looked at the driver then his partner before moving his head forward slightly. "You know I am going to kill you, right?" He asked in a light voice staring at the police officers watching their reactions. They said nothing back to him all the way to the station and to Diz that was a sign that they were dwelling on what he had said. He was led into the station uncuffed and left in a cell on his own. Diz sat on the bed in the cell and sighed. "You had to go over the top didn't you?" He grumbled at himself.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:27 pm

"Shut up! It is none of your business!"
Kimo snickered but kept quiet. After a few moments, a bar called The Golden Hen came into sight. Dazeray smiled brightly, Finally! A drink to make me feel better. With that in mind, it might also make Kimo leave the 'guy' subject alone.
You do realize that I can still hear you?
Dazeray cursed in French at him and then walked in. It was dimly-lit and most of the people sitting around round tables were drunk men. Dazeray sighed heavily and sat down on a bar stool.
"Pina Colada, please," Kimo growled, "Fine! A virgin Pina Colada."
The bartender looked at her with a raised eyebrow but scurried off to get her drink.
"You are a pain in my butt, you know that?" Kimo mewed in response.
You'll thank me in a couple of years.
Dazeray rolled her eyes and layed her head on her crossed arms which were on the table.
What if Kimo is right, Dazeray thought making sure the cat couldn't hear her private thinking,what if I DO like this Diz?
Dazeray shook her head, No, I gotta ignore the ideas that he sets in my head.

Avelyst

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:58 pm

"No... my shadow tends to take over when I pass through there..." He said before he turned to a shadow. "Crap... Now I'm stuck like this untill I pass there again..." He moaned a little. He looked around the room. "Well, I guess we retire to home now." He starte to shoot out under the doors.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:40 pm

Diz sat there in the cell thinking to himself as an officer came by and asked him if he wanted his phone call. "So you still have your phone call. Do you want it or not?"

Diz merely shook his head and replied quietly. "I have nobody to call even if I wanted to." The officer nodded and walked off. Damn it! Why did I allow myself to get so worked up over that guy? I know I could've just let it go, but no I had to go off and prove to myself I wasn't going soft. Diz' thoughts subsided as he looked at the wall to the back of his cell. "Hmm... Oppertunity for a daring escape me thinks!" He said to himself quietly as he walked to it running a hand along the huge smooth surface. "Hmm... This is gonna be fun!" He grinned and moved back from the wall to the bars of the cell. The wall exploded and Diz covered his eyes while the dust settled. Quickly touching the bars with his fingertips as he bolted out of the cell where the back wall used to be. Two officers had come running in and were opening the door to the cell as Diz ran out the back way when the cell door and bars all exploded tearing both men apart in the explosion. Diz knew he could escape easy enough but he wanted the two officers from the car, he made them a promise and he intended to keep that promise.

Nutrino Starwind

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:17 am

As Diz ran through the now hectic police station he saw one office pull out his pistol from it's holster around his waist, Diz had no choice now it was time to do the extreme. Picking up random objects from desks he ran past Diz began to launch them at the officers chasing him taking down more then a few at a time, he noticed one in particular though it was the one officer who had pulled out a weapon. They had been caught by one exploding stapler and landed on top of a pen holder which had then exploded underneath them and shot the body into the ceiling. Diz dived round a corner into a small office where he hid down behind the desk picking things off the top of it for ammo. He sat behind the desk silently listening for anyone trying to enter through the door. He could hear officers running past and the whole building was in an uproar. This could be my last chance to get out of here... I'll get those other two another time. Diz silently opened the window and clambered down the fire escape. The gate gaurd had spotted him but it was too late, Diz had already grabbed him and proceeded to slam the gaurds head against his desk until he was unconcious. Quickly he pushed the gate release button and ran from the police station towards the local bar where he could get himself cleaned up.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:29 am

Dazeray sipped at the drink in front of her.
"Hey, you there!"
Dazeray turned to see a man grinning at her with a few teeth missing, Oh, great. He's drunk. she thought sourly.
"Look, I don't got the time to mess with you. I'm just here to calm down."
Insolent fool. Kimo hissed at him.
"What is going on here? No pets allowed in here!" the bartender snatched Kimo up by the scruff of his neck and threw him out the door, slamming it shut behind him.
Oh, no! I can't take my wings out in a place like this! Dazeray groaned.
"Come on, baby! I'll be gentle with ya." the man grabbed her by the arm and smiled at her wickedly.
Tell me this isn't happening!

Avelyst

drac54

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:02 am

The coffin shuddered and a horrible screeching escaped the now growing crack. Sonia went back to the human world and toward the door. "You may be stuck like that for a little while Arcaos.... because it seems that he's somehow awakening from his curse...." Sonia walked out the door, leaving the shadows in the room moving uneasily.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:25 am

"What's he like, I never met him before... but I have seen him, I think." Arcaos inquiried as he followed Sonia

"Death comes swift... for those who need it." He grinned evily as he pressed a button, forcing his pod into the shadow realm. upon leaving his pod, some wraiths came to attack him. He just walked by them, un noticing them. "Shadow realm... I know an ally lies here... in a coffen mabye..." He mumbled to himself looking at his PDA for symbols to match up.

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jamesta

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:44 am

(I know im way behind but for those who are in a team or not in a team please tell me what team you want to be in, also if you are evil I need to know who is on top. and for those who you pictures are missing please resend them to me my computer crashed and i lost alot of stuff sorry)
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:01 am

((Stick Diz somewhere in the bottom for evil))

Nutrino Starwind

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:03 pm

((Adeodatus is somewhere near the top of evil))
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games