Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:05 pm
::I blush YET AGAIN and continue to rattle nervously as Sophia lifts her cup to my lips for me to take a drink. I smile lightly and and barely put my lips on the rim of the glass. I take a small sip, and enjoy the taste of Darjeeling with honey. It then snaps into me that I just indirectly kissed Sophia, something a father is forbidden to do with his daughter. My mind starts reeling in confusion and embarrassment! Out of nowhere, my mind goes blank, I quit thinking, and I black out for a moment. Before I know what happened, I realize I've done something terribly inappropriate! I regain consciousness just in time to see myself moving in for a kiss! But Sophia's head turns at the last moment, causing me to plant a kiss on her cheek::

Oh dear, what have I done?!?!?! oh WHY did I do that?! With my own daughter, how could I? I'm horrible.......

::Sophia's jaw drops to the floor and she turns as EXTREMELY RED as a human being ever possibly has! She begins to stutter and looks down at the floor. I turn away and feel embarrassed and ashamed of myself, having committed such a terrible offense. I move to the end of the room and sulk in the corner. As I do, mushrooms begin to sprout all around me::

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:22 pm
She smiled as she moved her cup up to his lips and he took a light sip. His eyes suddenly go blank and sophia gets a little concerned. She moved her hand a few times. "Jin? Jin you ok?" She asked consered. He suddenly started moving closer to her face and sophia felt her face growing hot. "J-Jin!?" She turned her head to the side unsure what else to do and he gave her a kiss on the cheek. She turn as red as a human could and her jaw dropped a little. Then Jin went to a coner and began to culivate mushrooms. Sophia felt bad for what she did. "Please come back, I didn't mind. I-I kinda liked it." She said to him her face still very red.

Psychotic Disarray

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:24 pm
I ran over to Jin with a camra. "How do cultivate mushrooms in less the 2 minutes!?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:38 pm
Michi watched her friends. "E-Everyone...calm down..." she said trying to calm her friends.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:43 pm
I'm magic, remember? Plus the mushrooms have been cultivating since my battle with the mushroom monster. He got spores on me. Science proves that mushrooms grow quicker when you sulk in shame and depression......::Continues to sulk as Sophia tries to cheer me up. Then, much to my surprise, she blurts out that she kinda liked it. I am stunned to hear her say such words, and I freeze up, but instead of turning red (like usual) I turn blue and white as I fall to the floor, reeling in shock, and my soul begins to slip away through my mouth:: Uh.....huh........wow..........

::My soul almost completely leaves my body and the mushrooms sprout like crazy now. Sophia runs to my side and tries to coax my spirit back into me. Princess Yuki runs over with a medical defibrillator and turns it up to MAX POWER, and while I certainly appreciate the effort and her caring enough to try it, seeing 500,000 volts coming toward me scares me, and so in fear my souls returns long enough for me to hide behind the kittens in the corner playing with the penguin::

Please don't! Take them, but leave me be! I'm fine, I swear!

::Sophia looks at me with a slight smile, presumably because I managed to come back to life, but I've crossed a fine line, and I am to ashamed to look her in the eye, so I hide myself behind the window curtain::

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:53 pm
She watched in horror as Yuki has to restart his heart. She felt as thought it was her fault that this was happening. When he returned he ran into the corner and hid behind some animals. Saying to leave him alone. She smiled a little but her smiled faded as he kept hiding and wouldn't let her come near him. She went back to table and sat sadly. Still feeling she did something bad.
"I-I'm so sorry Jin. I didn't mean to upset you. . . I'm still hoping to have tea with you if you want to be with me. . . . ." She stated softly, not knowing what to do for him and feeling sad.

Psychotic Disarray

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:01 pm
Unable to bear seeing Sophia upset, I come out from behind the curtain. I sulkily walk over and sit again next to her:: Um, please don't feel bad Sophia-chan. It was my fault. I was out of line for kissing you.....please forgive me? I haven't even taken you out for fancy tuna and I'm already putting moves on you. I feel so.....so........so........pervy. I'm so so sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:11 pm
She looked over at Jin who came out from behind the curtain but he was still sulking. Her sat next to her again. He began to tell her that she shouldn't feel bad and how it was his fault. He said that he hadn't even taken her out and he was putting moves on her and he felt perverted.
"I forgive you Jin, but I wasn't mad in the first place." She said gently, carefully placing her hand on his, hoping he wouldn't run off. "But I would love to go out to get some of this 'fancy tuna'. . . If you wouldn't mind going out with me." She offered gently, keeping hand on his and her blush was back.

Psychotic Disarray

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:42 am
Yuki dragged the medical thing over to the door and left it there. She walked back over, looking through her camera at the new pics she just took. "Well, at this rate, Kyoya's gunna be hiring us to take pictures of the host club for those magazines of his..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:45 am
"THAT! is a job i will gladly take." I joked.  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

RyuzakixxxBB

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:47 am
Really would you ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:58 pm
*Pushes STOP on the video camera again. Then pulls out a DVD from her jacket pocket*
"Well, Jin! Here's a copy of all of your...moments...with Sophia! Enjoy!" I said with a smile.  

Nighthawk475

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:09 pm
::I look at Sophia with a smile as she agrees to have fancy tuna with me. My heart races at light speed, and I nod in agreement with her::

Thank you Sophia-chan. You know, most girls would have been angry for something like that, but you....you're different. You are the sweetest, nicest, most beautiful girl I've ever known, and I'm so glad to have met you!

::Suddenly, Theresa hands me a dvd of our "magic" moments, and I take it and hand her 5000 yen:: Thank you very much! And Princess Yuki, I think you should apply for that job. You seem to have a knack for getting the best shots at the right angles while hiding very non-stealthily. You're just like a paparazzi! In a good way, of course.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:14 pm
*Puts the yen in her jacket pocket*
"Pleasure doing business with you! If there's anything else, just say the word and I'll be happy to help you out!"
*Bows*  

Nighthawk475

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games