Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:30 am
"That was unfair. What happened to the others from your group? Did they leave with you?" He said having listened to her every word. He looked down at his feet and wiggled his toes he hadn't noticed until now that his shoes were missing, not that it really bothered him much. He looked back up to Sage trying his hardest not to let his head tilt back to the side.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:56 am
Davian walked silently down through a dark alley, there wasn't anything special about this alley aside from some grafitti along the wall, he stopped about halfway down listening to the sounds of the city. Sighing heavily he continued to walk and was quickly out onto the street again, he looked round at the masses of people finally spotting his target. A smile spread wide across his face and he slowly walked towards the man, with no effort what-so-ever he had changed the perception of everyone around him to veiw him as a small blonde girl with pigtails dressed in a light blue dress. "Daddy!" He called out in a very convincing girlish voice and ran up to the man leaping up and hugging him. The man looked at Davian shocked as he knew he didn't even have a child and pulled him off of him. "Ooops, my mistake. I'm sowwy mister." Davian said to the man and ran off down the street back to the alley he had come from once again allowing himself to be seen as his natural form.. "Heh heh heh. It'll be a while before he notices this missing. Now it's time to eat." He said to himself as he played with the wallet he had just liberated from the man.

Jedi Master Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:02 am
Sage shook her head. "No, they stayed in the town and continue to live in secret. Some of my very close friends I sometimes talk to, but usually I have no cntact with them."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:20 am
Deston had grown tired of standing around like an idiot and decided to retreat to the couch for a sit. He leaned into the back of the piece of furniture and stared at the ceiling, knowing that it, unlike other in the room, wouldn't be offended by it. The demon's blue-gray eyes roamed over the surface above him, taking in the little details of the paint and the occasional little crack that had formed. He allowed his mind to wander a bit as he stared at the ceiling, finding that the only time when his other "moods" were silent.  

ninjaingaround

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:35 pm
"That is unfortunate." Leon said sadly with big beady looking eyes. All because of one person... Why are humans so afraid of everything that they can't explain? He wondered to himself thoughtfully.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:41 pm
"So, I told you my story, will you tell me yours?"  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:00 pm
"I have no reason not to." He replied still looking at her, fidgeting his feet once more. "Well I gues it started when I was three, that's roughly when my wings first sprouted from my back. My mother left shortly after that and my father changed, he began hitting me and eventually ended up locking me in a cage when I was around seven. He'd take his frustration out on me whenever he was in a mood, he barely spoke to me and sometime even refused to feed me. Luckily for me eating isn't a requirement for living." He told her thinking on whether or not he should tell her exactly how the end happened. "Anyway around two years ago I found out I could make and control fire and waited for my father to open my cage then I was to make my great escape. Unfortunately I lost control when he unlocked the cage and charged at me with a pole. I accidently killed him with a single shot to the face and then left the village before anyone found out." He finally finished and blinked a few times.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:02 pm
"I'm sorry." Sage said sympathetically.  

Athena_68

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:08 pm
Davian chuckled to himself as he walked along the street tossing the previously 'liberated' wallet into a trash can while putting the money obtained from it into his pocket. He walked through a crowd of people as they gathered round a small band that were performing to help a record store's sales. He stopped momentarilly only to hear the band begining to play one of their songs before deciding he was bored and continued on down the street towards his favourite hotdog stand.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:11 pm
"What for? It wasn't your fault." Leon replied almost unemotionally. "Things happen and people get hurt, it's the way of life."

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:16 pm
"Doesn't make it any eaier when it does happen." Sage walked over to the window and looked down at all the people in the street. "There's another demon in town."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:24 pm
"Hmmm? What's he look like?" Leon asked looking over towards the window and Sage. Closing his eyes he already knew who it was and grinned. "Nevermind, I know who it is... Wanna go say hi?"

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:26 pm
She shrugged. "Why not."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:29 pm
Davian sat on a step just a few feet away from the hotdog stand eating a mustard covered hotdog. He watched as people walked by studying them looking to see if he could find someone to peddle some wares to when he next had the time to. "Hmmm... So you're here too..." He mumbled to himself as he looked up towards the sky.

Jedi Master Starwind

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:33 pm
Loen leaped off the chair into a standing position next to Sage. "Let's go. I'm sure you'll find him interesting to say the least." Leon said walking towards the door and opening it. "He's a pretty good guy, normally." Leon continued his grin still stuck to his face.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games