Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:03 am
*a female with white hair walked up behind you. tapping you on the shoulder*
a little boy shouldnt be playing with that type of magic.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:08 am
Scanda turned to see a girl "Does it look like I care"he said then turned away as he charged up a large amount of dark lightning "You might wan tto step to one side unless you want to be injured before the big ball"Scanda said waiting for the girl to move "Oh I didnt quite ctach your name"he said again still staring at the dark river.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:11 am
*sits down next to you, letting my hair fall slgithly over my face*
my name isn't important. what i would really like to know is why you're playing with such things.
*smiles innocently*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:13 am
*After healing the kitten...*
"Done." Lunar said to herself. The kitten meowed happily, and then a rumble from its tummy....  

XStarlight_DustX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:22 am
Scanda stared at the girl somehow she wasnt able to tell what expression he would be giving "Iam the last of my kind and I just want a place to make it like my home and this is the exact location where everything comes to"he said as he suddenly fired the dark lightning at the barricade he fought it with his power and saw it going down and then gone "Dark your barricade is just pethetic"Scanda thought to himself as he continued to stare motionlessly at the river.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:26 am
*sighs*
i wouldn't do that if i were you. there's an innocent up there. im sure they wouldn't appreciate it if she were injured in your little fued....
*touches the water, watching the ripples spread*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:34 am
Lunar knew it was hungry. She quickly ran into the kitchen and looked for some milk for the kitten. She got a cup of juice too.
Lunar ran back into her room and gave the kitten some juice.
*After the kitten finished its milk...*
She let the kitten back out.
Lunar walked around outside again, the freezing cold night made her shiver, but she didnt care...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:41 am
"Who said I was going to kill anyone"Scanda said as he clicked his left hand and another long rounds of dark lightning struck the building as the rain poured heavy "The pieces are soon fitting together for the next change"he said to the girl as he just continued to stare mostionlessly.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:45 am
niether did i.
*looks at the building*
next change?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:57 am
*Goddess had taken the book from Nick. Now she was outside Junes room, with Dark telling her to stay out of his head and not letting her in* "Dark, I only talk to you when I have to. I don't like it anymore then you do. I'll leave your head alone if you let me................" *She trailed off as she senced a new presence down by the water* "Oh, s**t! Dark, let me in!!! There's some one talking to that kid down by the lake!!"  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:01 pm
The rain got heavier and heavier.
Lunar sighed, and then... Lunar sneezed. She started to shiver more.
Lunar isnt unhappy because of Aya. She was sad because of this rain and the thunder.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:15 pm
*"kiri its time to meet"* *the deep voice of her brother hatukiri penetrated her thoughts*

*"ill be there shortly"* *hetukiri said*

*as mad walked in the room hetukiri did not even look up to see who it was,nor did she look towards chief..*

*she was silent on chief comment to her playful remark and quickly apologized*

*she stood up from her seat (still not making eye contact with chief)*

*she asked chief to be excused, but before chief answered she held her head down mumbled a word and vanished in the center of chiefs office, only to leave behind a cloud of mist.........*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

hatukiri

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:44 pm
*hatukiri was glad that his sister was on her way, the last thing he would want is the entire XYLUM to come down to earth from there duties to speak with hetukiri and she wasnt even on time* *"that would be weird..."*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:47 pm
Dark smile darkly at Scanda's stupidity, "you moron the more you hit it the stronger it gets, my barrier will drain you dry because it feeds itself from the source that tries to destroy it," as he thought these words, sure enough the barrier came back 10x's stronger and it was continue like that each time Scanda attacked it would slowly draining his powers away as it gained more and more power, "you really have no clue, even your precious rock collation can't help you" was his final thoughts in the matter.

Opening the door to Goddess, Dark still sat with June's body, but her spirit seemed else where. "Come in Goddess, maybe your powers will be more useful here."

"Hey Lunar, I have a message for you", Dark said to her mind  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:52 pm
* the woman by scanda disappeared, entering the room with june and dark. her wet white hair cascaded over her shoulders, and she had a familiar look. she looked similar to june. but she seemed stronger, and more confident. her eyes were red*
hm. happy?  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games