Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:41 pm

Kishiko glared at Ichiro, still hating him. She turned her face away from him.

Ichiro regained energy. "Wh-What happened? What...was that dream about?" He then looked up at Kishiko and Zack. "What's going on?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:07 pm

((It is actually. Somethings up with Gaia...))

XStarlight_DustX

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:43 pm

zack's face turned white when kishiko sank her teeth in ichiro he didnt like the thought of her actually drinking blood it made him kinda quezy but she was a vampire zack then got up his tounge stiking out the side of his mouth getting quezy "i think im jut gonna step outside and get some air" he then stepped outside on a balcony and breathed in fresh air
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Kishiko stopped and looked at Zack.

"Go to your boyfriend." Ichiro teased.

Kishiko kicked him in the knee and went outside to Zack. "What's wrong?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:35 pm

zack smiled at kishiko "oh nothing i think im just a little quezy still is all no big deal it will pass" zack then looked at the moon "pretty isnt it?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:46 pm

"A man saying pretty? Wow that's ...thats..." Ichiro shook his head smiling. "I know. Some one who is not a man at all."

Kishiko stared at him. "Leave now!" she said with authority in her voice.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:59 pm

zack chuckled at ichiro's comment "i gotta give that to yo i never saw that coming beautiful is that a better word ichiro?" he then looked at kishiko and smiled at her again "maybe i should go for a walk get some energy and get away from some people" he then looked at ichiro with a sort of mad look he then walked and pushed by him zack then started walking out of the school a part of him said he should go back there and start a fight with ichiro because of the comment he made but the sane part of him kept him moving forward instead of going back
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Kishiko poked Ichiro's rib cage. "Great you made him leave!"

"Why don't you go after him then?" he said with a grin.

Kishiko looked down. "I guess he wants to be alone right now." Then she punched his shoulder. "But you didn't have to run him off like that!"

"I wouldn't have if he didn't make it so easy." He looked at her. "Wow. I've never seen you act so childish before. What has this angel done to you?"

Kishiko straightened up. "You want to see old me? Fine." She stepped up to him and put two fingers on his forehead. Go and set a tree on fire. Then ring the school bell. Unless you're too chicken."

Ichiro glared at her. "Not at all. I've heard you give worse orders than that. You've gone soft."

Kishiko made an angry face.

"Oh well. If you say I must then I must do it then, Miss Pureblood Vampire. But soften your face a bit. Your pretty little face just might freeze like that." He then walked away and did just as she instructed. Everyone came outside to see the burning tree. Whispers like "what is going on" and "is this a sign" came around. Zack changed her... Actually, he didn't mind a nicer Kishiko. He actually liked it. But the fact that Zack changed her mad him jealous. Guess I still love her after all.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:37 pm

zack was sitting at a lake looking at the water he wwas also reading kishiko and ichiro's aura "hmmm so ones mad and the other still has a hint of love?" then the insane part of zack kicked in again saying you could use this to hurt this guy he did insult you after all why dont you do the evil thing for once? he then shook hi head and got rid of the insane voice he then flew back to the balcony and looked at kishiko as he landed and sat on the ledge "maybe you should do something evil to get your rep back show ichiro what your really made of?" zack said with an almost twisted smile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:03 pm

Kishiko looked at him. "That doesn't sound like you. Are you okay?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:11 pm

zack hopped up and walked to kishiko "im fine im fine what i mean by it is try to get your rep back" zack then put his hands on her shoulders and looked kishiko in the eyes "i dont want you going soft because of me i dont want the all evil mistress kishiko being mocked by a cupcake espeacally ichiro"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:23 pm

Kishiko looked at him. "An angel telling a vampire to do evil deeds." She hugged him tight. "That's so hawt~"

((Yes I love writing hot as hawt. Makes it look hawter ;D))

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:06 am

zack started hugging kishiko back "well im learning to let my evil side out just for you" zack said while chuckling

(( whoa it does thats cool/weird xd ))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:51 am

Ichigo stopped and looked at the clock. It was only 12:30. She then continued walking and bumped onto a little kid. "Oh, I'm sorry." He said and rubbed his head. "No, its okay. Its my fault." She helped him up and smiled at him. "Are you okay? Why are you up this late? You should be in bed by now." "Nope. I wanna explore." He smiled back, then they both heard a gang of boys walking closer up to them. "Eh? You two should be in beds by now." Ichigo looked at them and said, "Arent you from the Death Penalty club? You shouldnt be here..." She was way smaller than them, but she just stood there, looking up at them. She then started trembling as a cool air blew past them, and her hat went flying off. The biggest guy caught it and ripped it into little pieces. "Outta the way." The leader of the gang said and pushed them both away.

Kishiro stared down at his mirror, and then let it go. The mirror disappeared, and her lay down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. "Better make a phone call with Sam, or else she will come charging into my room again..." He sat up and got a cell phone out of his pocket, and dialed Sam's phone number. "I think it was... 0161782325..."The phone was quickly picked up, and Sam screamed, "YOU HAVENT CALLED ME FOREVER!! BYE!!" Then the phone rung up. "Heh, better take her off then." He deleted Sam's phone number and put it away.
Someone knocked at the door. Kishiro went over to the door and looked up at the Butler. "Master, would you like some tea? You seem to not feel well. Or maybe some nice fresh hot milk?" The Butler said. "No thanks Wu. I'm fine." Wu bowed and closed the door. Kishiro sighed and lay on his bed again and closed his eyes.

((Dunno what to put so just put in some random stuff. Wu the Butler is Kishiro's Butler, and he will only appear on the posts randomly. Lol))

XStarlight_DustX

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:16 pm

((sorry i haven't been doing much with the rest of your characters. darknezz's character is just so good to fight with X3 I'll include you guys more o.<))

"Well don't go too far. Or you'll end up like Skye. A fallen angel. Do you want that?" She then felt Xen nudge her on the shoulder. Mommy letter to your oniichan!he reminded her. "Oh that's right! Take the letter to my brother. Oh wait where is it again? Ah, well I'll make another one." She grabbed paper and started writing.

Oniichan
Thanks for the stuff. Xen says thanks for the buscuits. What is the star for? And by the way can you tell Cathrine ((is this her name i forgot o.o)) that there's something in the bathroom that will remove the syrup from her hair. OH WAIT! They are building a college next to the academy. It's called Starlight University. You can go there to college and we can see each other more X3 Oh and Zack said "hi" Why won't you guys talk D: Get along cuz you'll be seeing him near me alot

XOXO~ Kishiko

She then gave it to Xen and he delivered it to him. "Now where were we?" She wound her arms around Zack and gave him a big kiss.

Ichiro was bored so he decided to pull another harmless prank on Skye and Pandora. Luckily Daimon was asleep so he used his song to make him write a love letter to Skye. It read:

Skye,
I love you
~Daimon

He kept it short. If he made it long then it might not sound like it was coming from Daimon. Then he made him drop the note next to her bed and left. Ichiro was walking around school campus trying to find something else to do. He then saw a gang that pushed Ichigo and a lil boy. "Hey!" he called. "Don't be doing that!" His wings appeared then he flew really quickly to the big guy and kicked him in the stomach and sent him flying. "Don't mess with my friend!"
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games