Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Brago unleashed all of his demonic aura. It could be felt across the whole city. "Hahahahaha!" He began to laugh evilly. His eyes turned completely red
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:47 pm

They were almost to the mansion, when they felt Brago's aura. Nike stopped in her tracks. "Dammit, they're going to break the Covenant. Hurry," she said, and leapt over the gate.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:54 pm

Robert leapt over behind her. "This won't end well for him," he muttered.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:55 pm

Brago couldnt see Soli, but he could feel the slashes she was giving him all over his body.

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:57 pm

"If he lives through this, I'll kill him myself." They ran onto the scene, to find a brawl. "Brago, you had better have a damn good reason for wasting my time." Nike bellowed.
edted
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:02 pm

"He's dead," Robert muttered when he heard what Nike said.

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:02 pm

"Stop Soli before I destroy her!" Brago yelled to Nike.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Anger welled up inside her fueling her power. One of the the last things the Prince had given her was the words to the Covenant. The pact between the Demonkin and the Vampires. "Nay eno Unum efica!" she cried. An invisible hand came out of the sky and knocked the two fighters flat, knocking them out. Nike slumped to the ground, breathing heavily, her throat felt burned.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:11 pm

Robert bit his lip and knelt beside of Nike. "Are you okay?" he asked her softly.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:14 pm

"Yeah...fine" Her voice came out so hoarse, she wasn't sure it was hers. "Now, I know why the Prince said use only when necessary," she laughed but it came out like a bark. She stood up shakily with Robert's help.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:17 pm

Brago stood up. He was bleeding intensely on his head. "Nike, I said her, not both of us."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:17 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon glanced over to the others who came along and watched as both demonkin were knocked unconcious. Leon instantly went to Soli and then glanced back at the others, another growl escaping him. Even though Leon was a stray, he was extremely protective of people although he didn't trust anyone. Seems he would have to take Soli back and protect her until she was better and keep Brago away from her.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:18 pm

"You really need to feed now," Robert told Nike, ignoring Brago. "We both do."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:22 pm

"Wait, you!" she called to the Were, Nike could smell him from here. "I'll feed later, Robert, don't worry." She walked past Brago and up to the unknown man.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:23 pm

User Image
Hana appeared behind Nike and Robert. "Well that was exciting." she said, crossing her arms in a bored fashion. "Probably should see if brago is ok." she walked up to Brago who stood up. "Alright, you're still alive, I'm done worrying." she said in a bored tone.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games