Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:14 pm
Bye Dougherty....see you later at MW.

*Visibly relaxing at his approval of her choice of reading material for him, she sits down in the chair next to the bed and gives him a small smile.*

Well, do you want some company, or are you ready to dive into that book?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:16 pm
I'd love some company. *He smiles at her.* How is everything over at the MW?  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:16 pm

*Stirs rising to the light, disorientated and confused, not knowing where she was, or why but feeling a panic that was at an alarming pitch. Looks around trying to re orientate and sees a person in the bed beside her... something familiar about the person... the bed... the room. Words start to whisper in the back ground of her head, 1/2 remembered.*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:20 pm
*hears iggies moving and sits up slightly to look at her* Iggies? Are you awake?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:22 pm
*Shrugs her shoulders* Well the bar is in one piece....which is a good thing since Psyzapp got back from Hong Kong yesterday. I've only seen her briefly to let her know about the battle that occured the other night. Only problem is, I don't remember too much about it. I seem to have fainted or something when I thought you died......  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:26 pm

*Hears her name called and turns to see Kits, trying to remember anything that would help!*

Huh... uh, y'yea I think so... Where are we? Everything hurts when I think... I know, I should know you...*grunts in pian* C'can't remember

iggies

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:27 pm
*Looks a bit sheepish and realizes the anxiety he has caused her.* I'm sorry…it was just a split second reaction. It's all the military and police training I've had. Bomb squad…you know…protect and serve. I've been trained to put myself in harms way for the safety of others. sweatdrop I did not mean to cause you an undue stress or anxiety. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:32 pm
Iggies, it's Kits... I took care of you during the fight the other night. *gives her a concerned look* We're in the hospital, Black's Hall. *looks around and pushes the button that should call the nurse*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:32 pm
*He hears voices in the next room, so he walks over and peeks in. He notes Exor sleeping in a bed on one side of the room, and he's all bandaged and hooked up to monitors and IV's as well. On the other side, Kits and iggies are in two other beds on the other side of the room. They appear to be in a conversation.* Good evening, ladies. How are the both of you tonight?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:33 pm
*snickers to try and keep the mood light* And here I thought it was because you loved me enough to die for me....

But seriously...if we're ever in that situation again, DON'T do it, OK? People need you around to keep protecting and serving. wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:36 pm
Don't get me wrong Kat…I am fond of you. But don't you think it's a little early in our relationship to be discussing feelings as strong as love? neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:38 pm

*Panic spazm's across iggies face at the words "Hospital" and "fight", but she's releived to hear someone cared for her animals when we was in darkness*

You helped ? Wait Where!? Fight!? What?
*JUmps a mile high at the male voice and seeing an officer uniform.... turns deadly pale*

FFFF-fine sir! Shshshshshsh-ud be going nnnnnn-now please and thththth-ank yyyou
sweatdrop  

iggies

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:44 pm
At MW. You were unconscious most of the time, so I'm not surprised you don't remember. *sits up the rest of the way, seeing Officer Dougherty at the door* Hi, Officer Dougherty. *notices how nervous iggies is* Iggies, it's just Officer Dougherty. He helped during the fight too. You don't need to be nervous around him. *wonders why the nurses haven't responded yet*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:44 pm
*Sees that he has startled and possibly frightened iggies* Calm down, iggies. I'm only here to check in on everyone, nothing more. *looks over at Kits, then back to iggies. confused  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:46 pm
Oh good lord, Justin....I was joking! Besides, I think I'm too jaded to even believe in that emotion anymore......

But the fact remains that if you ever feel the need to sacrifice yourself again so that nothing bad happens to me.....don't do it. You are much more important than a person such as I am.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games