Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:31 am
::Maune walked in and saw Lilith alseep on the bed and Pink on the sofa as he smiled and locked the door and found a comfy chair as he lay back in the chair and fell asleep himself::  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:30 am
*Lilith wakes up starts to sit up "ohhh my head" puts her hand over her eyes. "I'm gonna have to remember not to drink so much or drink more and get use to it" She tries to get up again slowly. Slowly making her way to the bathroom, she starts a shower, undresses and climbs in. Letting the warm water run down her body, she goes over the night before in her mind.
After a bit she gets out dries off and dresses. Feeling a bit better she goes out to the kitchen. "coffee, coffee, coffee, java, java, java"As she does she sees Pink and Maune both asleep in her living room. Wondering again what their relationship is?. She makes a pot of coffee. Finds some danish and some rolls left. Puts them on a tray, puts out butter and cream cheese. Re-enters her room with her coffee. Sits on the bed grabs the remote turns on the morning news.

Lilith Amaranth

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:14 am
*Pink wakes up to the smell of coffee. Look over and sees Maune a sleep in the chair. "How did he get in here? I must have forgotten to lock the door. Why is he here? What is their relationship? Should I tell Lilith about our past, my fox?"
She pours herself coffee takes a napkin and a danish. Hears faint sounds/talking coming from the bedroom. Knocks on the door lightly.*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:25 pm
*Lilith hearing the knock, gets up and opens the door. "Morning Pink, come in, I see you found the coffee and stuff I put out."
She looks out sees Maune still a sleep. She smiles and shuts the door. Looking back to Pink; she moves a chair towards the bed, then motions for her to come sit.*
" Come sit by me, we have some catching up to do, but talk low my head is killing me." she said with a giggle.

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:54 pm
:;Maune woke up as he quickly went to another shower and cleaned himself off as he saw both Lilith and Pink asleep.
He smiled towards them as he put on some clothes and went out and over to the MW Bar to get to his job::  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:46 am
::Maune walked back in to Lilith's apartment dead tired as he put his clothes in the washer and wash them then put them in the dryer after that was all done he folded them up and put on his robes as this time since Pink and Lilith were in the bedroom asleep Maune went to the sofa and put his head on the pillow and slowly fell asleep quickly::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:01 am
{{So... Maune just moved in when Lilith did?}}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:55 am
((I won't have to charge triple the rent, will I? xD))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:55 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{So... Maune just moved in when Lilith did?}}

(( eek Wait he hasn't even made it to my bed...yet... he's never on long enough when I'm on to do anything. Am I moving too slow? Remember I'm learning this stuff eek ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:57 am
Moon Rabbit Reisen
((I won't have to charge triple the rent, will I? xD))

((Pink will not move in with Lilith, oh no. As for Maune...Idk we will see, I will pm you if he does.))  

Lilith Amaranth

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:26 pm
*Lilith and Pink having spent almost two days talking and catching up on their lives..(with the exception of the topic Maune) they get ready to depart. Seeing Maune asleep on the sofa, Lilith sees the look of love on Pink's face; reminding her she needs to talk to Pink about him.
Lilith writes a quick note for him.*

"Maune,
I am going to my dad's office today. He has a few things for me to do. Make sure you lock the door when you leave. See you at the MW. Call me.

Hugs, Lilith"

*She leaves it on the table for him. The ladies exit and leave the apartments.*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:22 pm
((no need to charge extra Showa and if you do well Maune will pay for it lol XP if he moves it with Lilith however he don't hvae a home so he is enjoying being in a home finally he always slept outside))

::Maune woke up as he stretched his arms and starts to head to shower as he got washed then got dress for another day at working at the bar::

::Maune picked up a note he found and read it as he took out his cell and gave Lilith a call only to get her cell phone answering machine and left a message as he headed out and lock the door behind him::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:27 pm
Lilith Amaranth
(( eek Wait he hasn't even made it to my bed...yet... he's never on long enough when I'm on to do anything. Am I moving too slow? Remember I'm learning this stuff eek ))
{{Why are you asking me? The pace at which you take things is your own business. I just found it odd that Maune was always coming to your place to sleep and had clothes there and everything as if he had already moved in}}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:21 am
ThisEmptySoul
Lilith Amaranth
{{Why are you asking me? The pace at which you take things is your own business. I just found it odd that Maune was always coming to your place to sleep and had clothes there and everything as if he had already moved in}}

((Not yet Tes and its the only clothes Maune carries since he has no place to live so he is just sort of like spending only a few days. Just like you did with Ryzan before you decided to stay on long time basis.))  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:46 am
::Maune walks back to the apartments looking at his cell phone and sees no message from Lilith he waits by the door leaning his head on the door::  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games