Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:46 am

Jumpy smiled. "Jack, that's brilliant." She said softly, then started past Shurkan, gently nudgeing him slightly. "I wasn't being gutsy to you. just harsh, so take my compliments as for what they are, okay?" She kept walking, then sat down infront of where Jack's ship was docked to what was once theirs. She sighed softly and looked out at the stars. 'Yes... I am a coward... I can't face another Spartan... that includes you Shrukan... however... give me a battalion of Covenant that ARNT made of our own, and I'll happily pick them off, one by one.' She let the thoughts of the grunts, jackals, and brutes in the simulator fill her head. She could tell who the enemy was then, they were all different. She could tell who her allies were then, but the Spartan 2's that'd shifted on them made her incredibly uneasy. She hoped she'd never have to deal with something like that again, and her active camo turned on completly. One thing that made it different, was the fact that her armor was designed completly around invisibility, it had coolants between the armor plateing and fiberous webbing underneath it, making her look like a half-there visual to heat sensors, she couldn't stop radars from getting her, not unless she crouch-walked, which is what she did when she really didn't want to be found, and right now, she REALLY didn't want to be found.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:44 am

"Well it seems someone finally admits my brilliance."Sen just shakes his head while Chief seems to face palm because it seems Jack has had his ego for quite some time.

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:55 am

Shrukan looked back at Jumpy and shook his head. he walked over to sen and sat next to him "surrounded by idiots aren't we?"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:03 pm

"No you just are short with people Shrukan no offense." Sen starts to move away thinking Shrukan will hit him in the head.

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Shrukan shrugged "maybe your right" after all that had happened the past few weeks shrukan didn't have the mental energy to get aggressive anymore. he had used up all of his pent up emotion in the fight with arcuss
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:42 pm

"Well then by the way what are you going to do with Arcuss' head?" (Dimemberment and decapatation are getting common in this rp)

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 pm

"throw it away i guess. i planned to keep his armor as a trophy but now i don't have anywhere to put it."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:50 pm

"Well I heard that humans keep heads above a fireplace in their homes." Sen is speaking with Shrukan while the Spartans are all loading their stuff into Jack's ship. Great I'm now running a hotel.... well then I can ask them to pay me for it.

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Jumpy shifted slightly and, with the sound of crates moving and such, snuck onto Jacks ship knowing that only Jack at the time would be able to see her with his thermal veiw, because she'd snuck on under a box, using it's radar sig to hide her own, and when the spartan's that'd moved it left, she jumped out and climbed up into the ceiling, where leaned back inbetween two I-bar's and started cleaning her sniper out.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Jack is helping move the things into the ship. Great now there are people on my celling. I'm going to need something stiff to drink after we get this trip under way.Sen had just gone over a tour of the ship. "Excuse me Jack were are the cryo tubes it is going to be a long trip?" Jack scratches his head. "Well some ONI spooks a decade or two back tried to capture me so I threw them in the cryo tubes then opened the airlock letting them out to be picked up later and I haven't had time to get new ones or scrap to make ones with."

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:11 pm

shrukan walked pass sen holding arcuss's armor "sen the reason we have to leave our almost non existent base is because of cryo tubes so i think its a good thing we don't have them" he carried the armor to his small quarters and hung it up on the wall admiring it "for such a disgraceful position the arbiter sure does get magnificent armor"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:43 pm

"Well you know once the Arbiter was once a revered general to our people not some disgrace sent on suicide missions." Sen looks at the amror with Shrukan a little longer and walked away.

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 pm

"yes i know.....and how did you get in my room?" shrukan watched on confused as Sen walked away
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:41 am

"Oh yeah I forgot." Sen tosses Shrukan a strange device. "This thing I guess is ment to upgrade your camo I really don't know how it works I was just asked to deliver it."

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Jumpy looked around, then jumped out of the roof and rushed off through Jack's ship, making a mental map of it, then went into a room she could only guess was the bridge. She looked out of really big windows, seeing stars, lots of them. She sighed and watched as the ship slowly wheeled about, showing more or less. She sat on the floor, afraid that sitting in the seats might do something unexpected, and unwanted.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games