Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:28 pm

"Oh.......okay then........and it looks like father was wrong then............."

Nago seemed a little depressed after learning that his father's work was all but wasted effort but continues.

"Anyways, I wish to help you on your journey as I want to experience the outside world and do research that as well, and I know this may be hard mainly for me but.........I require your assistance in stopping my brother Ogan from forcing Bubble to marry him.........Also,.......miss Flara.......I.......ummm........"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Melissa still stared at Nago and sighed... "Skinka is left guys...After the final one will be... Kira..." Melissa said as she look at the girls... All of them had scratches and wound and everything...

Flara sighed as Nago was stopping the sentence... "Anyway...Skinka...I thought Windy is next... And what element is Skinka and Kira?" Flara asked Melissa...

Melissa look at Flara and said "Diamond found Windy...They are in dimension Windy created... But with Skinka...She is Speed element...It would be hard us to catch her... Kira is Weather element... And it is still unknown that there is other Guardians..." Melissa continued helping Diana

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Nago nods as he left to take a walk around to collect his thoughts, he instead pouts about how his position was forcing him to feeling pressure from the girls as their distrust may have been increased by his lack of knowledge and inability to concentrate on giving the answers they wanted, but more importantly, wonders who was the original Nago if what they said was true and that he is also an O-clone as well.

"I can't really blame them for how I am, I just wish I could be better than who I am though, but I'm a clone and yet I don't even know what the original Nago was like........I really wish I can of better help than this.........I'm starting to think that I shouldn't even be helping them if I can't............"

Nago began entering into a depressed state as he review that his past actions and attempts were both pointless and that he was next to completely useless, he later finds a dark area as he crawls into it, and spends hours inside as he grew bitter inside and hated on the outside by the girls. However, he remembers that Bubble trusted him as he comes to realize that he shoouldn't be thinking himself as a clone, but instead as the real Nago Keisuke as he digs his way out and sighs as he began to return to the girls.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:15 pm

Melissa look at Nago and come near him... "Don't take us easy...If you want to attack us...Attack...There is no point lying..." Melissa said as she get out of her transformation back to normal...
Flara also get out of her transformation and look at Nago... "I hear Melissa's sentence... You love me?" Flara repeated and sighed
Diana also get out of her transformation and she feel more power as she saw Diamond running to them without transformation... "D-D-Diamond!!!" Diana shouted running to her...

"Girls! Windy will come with us!" Diamond hug Diana as she look at Nago... "Who are...you?" Diamond stared at him

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Nago simply ignores Melissa and Flara's comment as he answers Windy's question.

"Me?......I'm just.......nobody important.......but the name's Nago.........."

Despite the fact that he was being challenged, Nago didn't want to fight with the girls as he tried to avoid talking back to the less trusting ones, and so continues being on his own as he tries to relax and focus. As he does, Nago takes out cogs and gears as his mental meditation was showing to have effect, and turns and spins them with his eyes closed in the air.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:38 pm

(( Not Windy said... Diamond said... ))

Diamond smiled as she come near Nago... "In this world...Nobody is not important... Even if you are not real... You are created..." Diamond said with a smile...
Diana support Diamond and smiled too...She come near her and smiled more...
Melissa sighed...But smiled a little bit and support them too...
Flara close her eyes and open... "I...I agree too..."

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:42 pm

Nago sighs as a small smile shot up for a second before he returns to his normal expression, he then get up as he paces back and forth with his thoughts, and stops in place as he turns to the girls.

"Will one of you.......please spar with me.......to see how much stronger I need be?"

His face turned pink as he wouldn't used to have to speak to girls the way he was and even tries to cover his face.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:45 pm

"I will..." Melissa remove her smile from her face and stare at him... "Elegant Transformation! Lock on!" Melissa transformed
User Image
"Fight me..." Melissa said...

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:13 am

Nago looks into her eyes as his stares at her with death in his soul, he stands against Melissa as he doesn't use his Transformation just yet, and instead prepares to fight her without element alone.
http://i28.tinypic.com/11giyhu.jpg
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:23 am

Melissa close her eyes and a black tears come out of her eyes... Michelle...Help me... Melissa thought as she raise up her hand... She still do not open her eyes... "Sunlight rain..." Melissa attack...It was a sun that blind up her opponent...
"Sunlight? She is moon, isn't she?" Flara said as she look at everyone... They just ignore that she use a sun attack... They watch how Melissa fight truly... "Fine..." Flara sighed continuing watching

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:26 am

He raises the cogs and gears he had off the grounds as they spin as if they were used for a machine, Nago kept his eyes closed as he focuses his power through them as a mean of a medium, and began firing a blast of energy through the holes of each one at her.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:29 am

Melissa dodged as she take some black handkerchief and wear it on her eyes... She cannot see anything but still were ready to fight... "Moonlight Laser..." Melissa said as a lasers attack Nago...

"But for sure...Melissa can't finish the fight without the wounds..." Diana whispered to Diamond as she continued watching.
"You are somehow right..." Diamond respond and also continued....

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:24 am

lusa dialed revi's number on a phone it took her to voicemail "oh voicemail ok umm revi I think your element is hell or demonic or something like that errm I think that you and kiriyuu's elements match and link to the routes of the hell gate were both elements originate so if you both perform a team attack it could restore her memories I'm guessing you went to spain so I will send her via hell gate it should send her to the area you rose in so wait for her there okay, please help, oh I know I cant open the gates but I know where one is since her element is sin she will pass through safetly bye." she put the phone down and found kiriyuu "we are going out ok so we won't be back for a while" lusa said putting her shoes on kiriyuu nodded and went toward the door. kiriyuu had a disturbing vision "Nago?" she turned to lusa "we need to help them!" lusa nodded and made a wish "I wiah we were with the guardians!"
Poof!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:40 am

Diamond saw Kiriyuu and Lusa appear suddenly... "Oh...Hi guys...Want to watch a spar?" Diamond said looking at them... Diamond continued watching still curious why does Melissa cried with black tears.
Diana look at them too, but Diamond introduced what happened, Diana just smiled and turn away... I see...Michelle is near... Diana thought...
Flara ignore that Kiriyuu and Lusa come... "Now...Melissa CAN get hurt... Because she is blind for the moment... And cannot see, But she attacks..." Flara said looking at both Nago and Melissa.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:16 am

kiriyuu went to mellissa's side regaining memory of who they were,and how she must help them kiriyuu's eyes filled with cosmic blue she put her hands over her eyes screaming "it is only temporary I'll be ok please dont worry" lusa whipped out a cloth and covered kirriyuu's eyes "you can renember us now" kiriyuu nodded "yes but not that much".
((whats a spar))
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games