Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:44 pm
Curiosity gave her a relieved grin. "Sure, if you want," he said, again sounding happy now that he'd managed to delegate the responsibility of dragging Reticence out of hiding for the second time in two days. "That would make things a lot easier."

Since Naïveté was still refusing to move, he went over to the bed and scooped her up off it. Ignoring her squeal of surprise and the hands batting ineffectually at him, he tossed her over his shoulder and grinned conspiratorially at Maxy. "I'll drag this one, you get the other one. We'll make food. Off we go, Naïveté!"

He walked out the door, humming what sounded like an old marching tune while Naïveté flailed.

Now that that little comic interlude was over, Maxy was free to go find the 'other one'.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:59 pm
Maxy laughed at the scene they made and nodded, "Alright. Meet you there!"

They were right, it was getting easier to find her way around.
She knocked on the door to the boys' room.

"Reticence?" she chirped, poking her head in.
"Come on, we're all gunna have breakfast together." she smiled at him largely, and stepped into the room.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 pm
Reticence, who had almost convinced himself it was okay to sit up again and go outside, froze when Maxy poked her head in the door. Going even paler, if that were possible, he quickly looked away and stared determinedly at the far wall. "No. That's okay. Not hungry. Go eat," he said, his voice edged with embarrassment while he waited for her to go away.

She had to leave, right now, because this was entirely too humiliating for him. It was really not his kind of thing, to be so embarrassed over the kind of stupid thing that could have happened to anyone...

Well. It didn't usually happen to him, was the point.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:20 pm
Maxy frowned, "Oh come on, what's got you all... Bleh?"
She wasn't quite sure how else to describe it.

She entered the room, but didn't go further than a foot from te doorway.
Leanin on her hip, she pouted, "Pleeeeaaaase? I already told Curiosity I talk you into eating with us."

Was her shirt just a little more form fitting than it had been before? Surely not. Perhaps it was the damp on her skin making her clothes stick to her...

((sooo much fun lol))  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 pm
((OOC: He's so cute when he's embarrassed. 4laugh ))

Reticence was staring very intently at the far wall, refusing to even look in Maxy's direction. "Bad night. That's all," he lied. He was a very competent liar, but there was a faint break in his voice on that's all.

Though he wasn't looking at her and so she wouldn't be able to see, there was the very palpable sense that he was rolling his eyes when she pouted. "That's too bad." He wasn't going. He was going to just stay in here. All day. Until he stopped feeling so ridiculously embarrassed.

Over nothing.

He happened to glance back to see if Maxy had left yet. His eyes, still half-closed as they usually were, widened briefly. Then he looked away at the wall again. Fast.

"Go away."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:25 pm
"Fine!" she threw her hands in the air, suddenly angry, a product of her disorder.
"Join us when you want. Or don't. " suddenly the was no emotion in her voice at all.
"who cares." she left and slammed the door behind her. She saddened as she walked down the hallway.
Apparently she hadn't made as much progress as she thought.

Collecting herself, she stopped. She couldn't leave it at that. She turned around.

Going back she knocked on the door again.

(edited)  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:02 pm
The door was still not locked. It swung open when she knocked on it. Reticence was still staring at the opposite wall.

He didn't say anything this time. It would only make it worse.

He just hoped Maxy didn't take it into her head to try and physically drag him out of the room. That was the last thing he needed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:06 am
"Sorry I got upset, I just really want you to come to breakfast."
This almost never happened... When she was in full control.

Her voice was a whisper, and herbexprwssion was saddened.

"Please come join us." she didn't go in the room this time, giving him his space.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:31 pm
((OOC: XD 'herbexprwssion'.
Also, dropped the colouring for this post because lazy.))

Reticence glanced her way for a second, then looked away. But if Maxy was fast enough, she might have noticed the colour in his face.

"I..."

He didn't really want food. Not right now. He just wanted to stay exactly where he was and not have to worry about...

How childish could he bloody well be?

He could handle this. He was a (mostly) grown man. He wasn't even technically human.

He could handle this.

Looking in her direction again, he summoned a supreme effort of will to keep from blushing and looking away. "Why does it matter so much to you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:46 pm
((haha whoops))

This time it was Maxy's turn to blush. She hadn't been expecting that question, and the sudden attention caught her off guard.

"...because I thought you weren't mad at me anymore." she blinked innocently. Like a child. "like we could maybe be friends in a totally not lane way." she scraped her toes across the floor and then repeat the process with her heel.

"but that sounds really bad, so I guess I'll just go. I don't know why I thought ... Y'know." she scratched the back of her neck and turned to retreat, moving slowly so that he might have the chance to change his mind.

She really hoped he would.
Somehow, she'd gotten it into her head that the only reason he wasn't going to eat with them was because she was there.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers