Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:04 am
"I agree, this'll only do me for a little bit." Hatira kind of laughed lightly and she yawned a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:00 am
"Suit yourselves, but leave my food in here" retorts Flud, "I'll consider it after we know what is to be done with your sister and yourself." answers General Negat not realizeing the door had opened and Xexx standing behind him,"When he learns to behave, and they both learn to control their powers on a conscious level to the disipline of myself, they will make an excelent addition to your military force." Negat chuckled, not surprised,"No special treatment for them, they will go through all the training anyone else does, and will learn the respect all the demon warriors understand in order to live." Xexx walks over to the screen and pulls out a cerlean pie," I know, i wouldn't expect anything less of you. mmmm, this pie reminds me of the Pizza I ate in the future." Flud asks who says he wanted to be part of the military force, but goes unnoticed as Nagat askes,"Pizza?" Xexx sits down at the table it a round pan of dough, a green cheese like substance melted over the top with a white pepper sauce and various meats and veggies from various regions of the galaxy, and pulls a slice. "Try a piece....Hatira, would you like a slice?"  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:04 pm
Hatira shrugged and laughed, "Sure, thanks for making me feel I was in the right place, thought I was in a meeting room."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:52 pm
"Well, business came up and you just happen to be here." Respondes Xexx, Flud storms out the door enraged at them what just happened...  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:00 am
"Ahhh." she replied and yawned, looking around a bit, her dog ears twitched lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:54 am
"Sir, can you explain the location you wee at in the ship, liek how it works." asks the demon warrior. Xexx ponders the question a little bit and replies,"The ship has several senarios saved for any reason you would want, in that room you cAN access them, in a form that all the visuals appear in a 3 demensional plane. You can tweak a scenario on the computer in the room, and they have a nueral cap, which reads you mind when it goes on, and you can program a scenario int the computer for it to act out for you."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:29 pm
Hatira yawned and glanced around the big room and at all the things she's never really had the honor of seeing for a long time, droning out the other talk and focusing on everything else.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:38 pm
"Ok, but it does let you become part of the situation doesn't it?" the officer requests to know, Xexx nods not sure where this is leading. "Ok, Thats great, why don't you go rest for the awhile...I'm going to give it a try." He then looks at the lady, who appears to be zoned out looking around,"Hatira....Hatira?"

K-Ba is in the garden watching Krìstal, with Krista, when Krista asks,"K-Ba, you've been down a lot the past couple of days." "Hmmm...you've noticed?" he asks looking up from from where he is laying, watching Krìstal play with the flowers. "Don't worry, she fine, i'm sure of it. Xexx would never let anything happen to her, And General Negat is with them." "You're right, but more I miss her. She has invaded my thoughts every moment, my minds eye see nothing but her smiling face whenever i close my eyes." "I understand, You'll always be like that." "How do you know?" Krista luaghs,"I'm not at liberty to discuss my sources for the things i state about the future." K-Ba huffs and turns back to Krìstal just in time to reach out and grab her before she fell into the pond. At that moment Pheonix walks down the cobblestone with Colnol Oblivion, both luaghing. Krista and the Panther anthro look up," Whats so funny?" Asks Krista. "Oh, We just got a report from Maya, Aparently they scared a ship salesman so much and walked away with one of the best models he had on the lot." "Ok, that is kinda funny." Responds K-Ba  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:48 am
Hatira blinked lightly and looked over at Xexx, "eh?" she had broken out of herthoughts and was now somewhat confused from missing everything that had just been said, 'should've listened to the conversation....'  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:14 pm
"Come with me, I have something you might want to se."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:34 pm
(yay ^^ it's ok, I forgive you. this is the last post for the night for me)

She blinked, got up, brushed off her pants and followed behind him, wondering what this thing was.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:27 am
Negat leads her into a room,"This is the where Xexx was most of the flight, he was training,but i have other plans for this room at the moment. First off, Computer, load sequence in memory mode, accessing natural telepathy." The computer beeps for a moment the says. "Plese begin sequence." The General looks at Hatira, "Close your eyes, and picture somewhere that has a very sentimental place in your heart, so long as it isnt reminding you of anyone."

(OOC: Can you describe the layout of the area that you think of since the computer is going to load a visual representation of it)  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:44 pm
Hatira closed her eyes and pictured a scene that was dear to her heart. It wasn't connected to anyone so it would form perfectly. The scene was a cliff over looking the ocean, pure beach at the bottom. It was her backyard as a child, and as a place, she had discovered it herself and anyways went there to get things off of her mind. The water crashed onto the coast and the wind was just soft enough to make her feel like she was flying. Birds chirped and nature went on like she wasn't there. She always felt like a child here and when she went back and forth from Xexx's house to hers, she would always find time to come here.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:48 pm
This scene location fills the room, and General Negat imagines K-Ba standing there, wrapping his arms around Hatira then leaves the room for her to be alone with her the hologram of her man.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:40 pm
After about an hour of dealing with the 'missing her man' ordeal, she turned off the hologram, now feeling a lot better as she exited the room, looking at the time and that they would be there at anytime, which got her extremely excited and she walked around the aircraft and grabbed herself a drink from the kitchen.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff