Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:57 pm
when kazumi got near ami's mother she flew up making her slice ami's moms' arm.she than flew down to ami's moms' head."U R A B*TCH,B*****d,U MAY HAVE GIVIN BIRTH TO KIND CHILD
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:03 pm
"I do know, I know very well, about those things....And i also know that those things are too late for me, BUT IT'S NOT FOR MY DAUGHTER!" She lunged..."MOTHER..What is going on here? Why are you in Beast form?" Ami came out of the doors in her long black flowing gown. "Ami! Why did you come out! Your supposed to be getting married!" Screamed her mother. "I Came out because i heard a commotion, who are they?" Ami pointed to everyone. "Ameratsu! Why did you...Oh, GREAT, THEY came to spoil everything." Kazuka gave a large Humph and stood next to Ami.

User Image  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:03 pm
User Image
"Kazumi. i need to do this alone." she couldn't understand. a voice said followed by another we could show her, Serrinia duck! another voice warned. too risky, Serrinia someones coming at the back! she has to know why! 'GUYS!' Arianna said to the other voices. 'let her concentrate, she has to and I"LL show kazumi why quickly and no side effects.' she stated and made a telipathic connection, filling her with images to why Serrinia was beign stubborn and showing her what will happen and how she was trained to fight the family alone, 'she ahs to i can't explain it.' she whispered in Kazimi's head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Ami walked down the steps and stood in front of everyone. "Why are you fighting my mother?" she asked.

User Image  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:07 pm
"i already knew,i just wanted to cut off her arm."kazumi says smiling stopping her charge."i'll take care of ami."kazumi says."why do u do this?"kazumi asked the man next to ami.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:08 pm
Eragon felt his heart skip a beat as she asked who they were and immediatly started attacking the guards faster and easier as his anger soared, this was the Eragon only Dante knew, when someone he knew was in danger or soemthing bad happened this is how he was.
User Image
Serrinia looked almost shockerd but remembered the spell casted upon her. "Ami I know you are under a spell but Its Serirnia, you won't remember and i know you can't but you will soon," her wings glowed brighter as she attacked her mother harder and sliced her leg, under the knee. HIT HER HIGHER- *NO! IF SHE DID SHE'D BE VUNERABLE, SERIRNIA JUMP!* 'SHUT UP! SHE'LL DIE FASTER WITH YOU ALL TALKING!' tthe voices stopped and Serrinia sighed in relief.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:09 pm
"ami,u should stop,maybe sirrinia could help."kazumi says trying to jog her memory by saying sirrinia's name,they were good friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:12 pm
kazumi looked at eragon and felt horrible for him."does eragon help too?"kazumi says trying to jog her memory with eragon's name as well.  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:26 pm
"What are you guys talking about? This is insane, GET AWAY FROM MY MOTHER!!" She knocked Serrina away from her mother. "Mother, I'm going to get you some help, Guards! Get my mother to the Clinic." The guards took her mother away. "As for you all, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! Fighting my mother, for no reason! Who are you anyway!" she screamed.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image
She felt like face palming herself. "you wouldn't understand, Ami, and you won't until that spell catsed upon you is broken.." she muttered, looking at Kasuka. 'i know what you have done and i won't let you get away with it..' she snet to him with a growl, she knew what will happen and didn't want to tell Eragon why he shouldn't try and attack Kasuka in his state.. 'your love of him as your brother will be your death...' Arianna finished for her, giving her a reasurring warmth. i know i will... but i hope i'll be able to stop this first...

Dante noticed her look and silently shed a tear as he kept fighting, he hated it that she knew when and how she'd die.. but it pained him more that it was THIS very day she'd be killed...  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:40 pm
"Even if you got your best to try to break the spell, the spell was made just for her and cannot be used on anyone else or they would DIE, the spell is linked to what she wants the most, all it is....is to be loved, and the potion releases her want and it will do anything to get it, either way you cannot break it." Kazuka sneered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:41 pm
she looked at her and smiled"its your time to shine."she thought."kazuka is your name,well than,u r evil,u r stupid,but u r truly the one that may as well die.other than that,ami shouldn't b used.is this the correct path u thought?if so,THAN DIE!!"kazumi yells grabbing a handful of kazuka's shirt,lifting it up.  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image

Serrinia growled and looked to Eragon.. please don't try to get yourself in danger.. she begged silently to him, she knew it was intimate and she knew who and how but she had to try.

Eragon charged at Kazuka and glared at him, bringing his sword to his neck. "you b*****d!" he growled through clenched teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:47 pm
she than lets go of his shirt and says"if she truly wants is love than is this really love?love is not a spell,love is love.u can't choose it for somebody else.love is not another person's decision,its them selves decision!!"kazumi says  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:51 pm
"it seems somebody already had love for u ami."kazumi says looking at eragon thinking he had a crush on ami from his actions.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games