Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:39 pm
The other man finally spoke up. "This guy is new here, yeah. He started last week. I've been here for awhile but I'm late night shift. I haven't seen you before, but that doesn't really mean anything. I don't know a lot of the patrons that come in during the day or early evening."

He glanced at the guy beside him and then looked back at Karrie. It was kind of embarrassing that he was intimidated by this guy in front of them, but he was so freaking tall! Plus, he did not look happy, not at all.

"And with respect, man, I don't think Amy is dating anyone, despite what you've said. Maybe you're just trying to defend her, but she's always either here or at GGB. She doesn't go out on dates, and it's pretty clear when two people are dating. I saw you two come in and you just look like friends."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:44 pm
*looks coldly at the other man* No, I'm not usually here late at night.

You think so? Just because people aren't grabbing at each other all the time doesn't mean they aren't dating. Not that I see how it's any of your business.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:48 pm
The guy sighed and shook his head. "I didn't mean groping each other... You just look like friends, man. I mean, when I'm with my girl, people know we're together."

He put his hand on his friend's shoulder and tried to pull him back. They probably should leave this guy alone now. He was not looking happy. Maybe he was a loon.

Before they got too far, though, Amy came out of the building and was carrying a small kit. She walked over quickly to Karrie and smiled at him.

"Sorry it took me so long, but I was talking with Jessi at the information desk. Just catching up on the day."

She looked at the two men in front of Karrie and nodded and smiled. "Hello you guys. It's nice to see you again."

The men nodded and the one who liked her waved.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:55 pm
*quickly turns to Amy when he hears her voice* It's all right, I understand. *smiles at her, then sees the kit in her hand* Is that it? Somehow, I'd have thought you needed more supplies...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:01 pm
Amy laughed softly and nodded her head. "Yep, this is it. You don't need much. Just a bottle of the plant mixture and stencils."

She set it down on a nearby chair, opened it, and then began getting stuff ready. She put on her latex gloves to keep the stain from getting on her fingers and then picked up the bottle she had used earlier that day. She began to shake it and nodded to the chair Karrie was by.

"Okay. Sit down on the chair. Or do you want to lie down with your back facing up? Which would be more comfortable for you? And what design do you want?"

She nodded to the different stencils that were spread out on the other chair.

The men quickly walked away, though Amy didn't notice. The newer staff member spoke to his friend softly. "See? She's still available. I'm telling you, this time next week, she'll be mine."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:06 pm
Well, I didn't know. This is the first time I've done this.

*sits down* Whichever would be easiest for you. It doesn't matter to me. *takes a look at the stencils* Hmmm... how about you decide?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:10 pm
Amy chuckled and shook her head. "So decisive, Karrie... I thought you were going to work on being more assertive."

She winked at him so that he knew she was just kidding around with him. Then, she looked at the chair.

"I think you should lie down on your stomach. It'll be easier to make the paste come out of the bottle if it's vertical and I'm drawing down."

"And how about a bat? The wings would show up on your shoulders when you wear a vest."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:16 pm
*smiles* There's a difference between being assertive and trying to make things easier for you. As for the design, I hadn't given it much thought because I didn't know what stencils you had.

*looks at the stencil she suggested* All right, that looks good.

*lays down on his stomach with his head resting on his arms*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:24 pm
Amy smiled and watched as Karrie settled onto the chair on his stomach. "That's why I put the stencils out there for you to look at after I opened the kit, sweetheart."

She grabbed the bat stencil and then swung her leg across Karrie's hips so that she was straddling the chair but she wasn't sitting on Karrie's back or hips. She was still standing on the ground.

She bent over at her waist and put the stencil on his back where she thought it would look good. It was right across his shoulder blades. He had very defined shoulder blades and muscles in his back. She had never really noticed before.

The stencil lightly stuck to his skin and she uncapped the bottle. She began to squeeze it over the top left tip of the wing in the stencil. Once the room-temp paste started to come out, she began to trace the stencil.

About 20 minutes later, she stood up and stretched her back and neck. She only had half of it done.

"Sorry. I have to stretch a little bit. It might be easier for me to get the paste out, but bending so far over is not good for my back."

She chuckled softly. "How are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:29 pm
*turns his head to look at her out of the corner of his eye* I'm doing fine. You can sit down if you want. It would probably be easier on your back. I was about to suggest that anyway. *chuckles* You're pretty light. It won't bother me.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:35 pm
Amy laughed softly as well and carefully did what Karrie suggested. She moved her skirt up just a little bit so that she could sit down on Karrie's hips. She did it lightly first so that Karrie could protest if he needed to. Then, after a few moments, she settled more of her weight down. Her butt bumped lightly against Karrie's, which caused her to blush brightly. She tried to ignore it, though. It wouldn't be very professional for her to get embarrassed about this. Though, she wasn't exactly doing a job right now...

She shook her head and smirked at herself for over thinking. Then, she leaned forward again. Her bare stomach would sometimes brush against Karrie's back as she moved around to a different area of the stencil.

About 15 minutes later, Amy was done. It had gone faster this time since she was closer to the stencil and was in a more comfortable position.

She carefully removed the stencil and put it on the ground. Then, she leaned back over his back and began to lightly blow along the paste. It needed to dry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:52 pm
*has no problems at all with her sitting on him, even though her stomach brushing against his back sent his thoughts in a different direction for a little while. However, he kept remembering the conversation earlier with the employees*

*when she finished, he looked over his shoulder at him. Her blowing on his back was sending chills down his spine* Is it done?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:56 pm
When Amy heard Karrie ask if the tattoo was done, she pulled back and cleared her throat slightly. Okay. Apparently blowing on his back wasn't good.

She got off of his back and nodded. "Yeah, it's done. Just don't lean back against anything for about 40 minutes."

She walked over to the kit and began putting stuff away.

"There are mirrors in the locker room if you want to go see it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:05 pm
All right. *gets up, holding his ponytail over his shoulder in case it's still wet and grins at her* I want to see what it looks like. *walks over to the locker room to look in the mirror*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:11 pm
"Okay."

When Karrie left, the man from before quickly walked over and smiled at Amy.

"Hey, that looked pretty cool, what you were doing. What do you charge for something like that?"

Amy looked up at the guy and smiled. She was still putting away her kit. "I don't charge anything. I just do it for friends and people who want one."

The guy smiled and nodded. "That's really cool of you. Would... you maybe consider giving me one?"

Amy straightened back up and looked at the guy in front of her. She shrugged. "Sure. I can do it tomorrow afternoon if you want. Neither of us work then."

The guy smiled and nodded. "Sounds great. Thanks, Amy. I think it will be pretty cool to have something like that done."

He rolled up one of his sleeves and moved to stand closer to Amy to show her his bicep. "Could I have it here?"

Amy casually reached her hand out and felt the plane of his bicep. "Well, it's pretty smooth and there aren't too many edges in it. It should work pretty well, but you should probably choose a small design."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games