Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:07 am
Seizing the moment Chron retrieved his zanpakuto from the now bonded Sith lord then made a swipe at his head hoping to hit him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:35 pm
Akihime strained to feed spiritual pressure into the attack, and keep Drekovec restrained. Chron's next attack hit its mark as well, drawing a red line across the Arrancar's remaining mask portion, and breaking a little of it off. His power began to fade. Drekovec had reached his limit, and would not be able to maintain his transformation for much longer. Akihime finally released him, and fed every ounce of her power and Daisuke's into a single lance that glowed so brightly, the entire city was bathed in a bluish hue.
"Kai, keep at it! He's almost broken," she called.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:02 am
Kaizeloye had never seen Drekovec at such a weak level before. The state caught him off guard and he stopped his attack for a second or two in surprise. Something brushed against his elbow and he realized that Maria had decided to join into the battle. She was only able to strike a few times before Kaizeloye picked her up by her robes and spun her away with a squeak near Akihime and Daisuke. "Work on your training next time." He called as an answer. Then he shoved the weakened Arrancar hard in an attempt to get him off balance, sweeping his tail behind Drekovec's legs to trip him in that way as well. "If you're going to do something, do it soon!" He yelled to Akihime.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:55 am
((Here comes a long one! ))

Daisuke caught the tumbling Maria, and shoved her to stand behind him, his arms outstretched. Drekovec stumbled around stupidly, his power fading fast now that his mask was broken.
"Cut me some slack," he sputtered. "There are five of you!" He then began to cackle uncontrollably. Taking Kaizeloye's cue, and the opportunity presented by Drekovec's weakness, Akihime lunged forward, and launched the vast beam of energy she had been gathering. It pierced the Sith Lord's chest with a thunderous sound, and carried him across the sky to land with a second clap of thunder and a cloud of dust. Daisuke and Akihime locked arms and half-galloped, half-limped toward the billowing cloud. Akihime began to weep bitterly as they ran. Her tribe and her father were avenged, and the emotions boiling within her came to a head and burst. She could do nothing little else but cry. Daisuke said nothing, as they helped each other across the ruined portion of Sereitei. After an effective eternity, they found Drekovec, his zanpakuto resealed, and in hand. He was barely standing. By some cruel twist of fate, he had landed mere meters from Kousuke's body. The Captain's eyes stared, unseeing, at the bloodied and battered Hollow before him. Drekovec raised Odio Desenfrenado to strike, but seemed to think better of it. He let it hang at his side, instead. His exhaustion was getting the better of him, so he allowed himself to collapse, lying parallel to Kousuke's body. Akihime and Daisuke said nothing, but looked behind them to find that Chron had dragged a barely conscious Kenzo over, and Maria stood nearby. Zero and Ryuusha had finished their battle, as well, and leaned against a rocky wall, reverently silent. Even Kaizeloye had come to the gathering. Drekovec began to speak.
"I bet you'd just love to see me now, old friend," he choked, blood pouring from his nose and mouth. He covered the gaping hole in his chest, a stark contrast to the small Hollow hole that had once been there. "Sorry to disappoint you! But this is how it ends, I'm afraid...." He smiled weakly, and grasped the hand of his childhood friend, and greatest enemy.
"I'm sorry things had to be this way...but what choice did I have? I'm a Hollow! Hollows can't be friends with Soul Reapers...right, Kousuke? I miss the fun we used to have. Maybe one day..." He trailed off. Drekovec took a deep breath, and gulped, his life fading away.
"Well, I won't have it! I've got one last insult for you, Kousuke! You see these pathetic people who have gathered and defeated me? One of them was my closest subordinate! I'm glad to be dying...soon, I won't have to see any of them again. Heh. But you! You're not gonna be so lucky. As my final attack against you, I'm gonna make sure you live! You're gonna live, dammit, and you're gonna have to deal with these rubes every day of your life!" Drekovec managed one more deep, yet deathly shallow breath of fresh air, before his lungs began to collapse. He strained to eek out his last words.
"Enjoy it, friend. I am sorry," he whispered to Kousuke. "And you! You teach these bastards that Hollow's ain't all so bad. Be different, Kaizeloye. Thank you..." With that, Drekovec somehow found the energy to place his zanpakuto into Kousuke's lifeless hand, and his spiritual pressure ceased to be. Drekovec died peacefully, glad that his enemies had been able to stop him after all. At the very instant the life fled from Drekovec, Kousuke's chest rose violently as he inhaled, and his eyes snapped open, wide as saucers. Akihime gasped as well, and ran to her father's side.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:25 pm
Chron finally made it to where Drekovec met his end and by some twist of fate allowed Kousuke to be among the living again. As he was carrying Kenzo he said to him, "Come on Kenzo wake up. There is no time to rest for we have to celebrate. You should go over to your sister."

Kenzo opened his eyes in response to Chron's comments. He looked over and sure enough Chron was right as he saw Drekovec lying on the ground and next to him was Kousuke alive and his sister hugging him. Kenzo started making his way to his sister to see how she was doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:49 pm
((Ty, would you care to insert some input so we can call this one?))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:58 pm
((I was waiting for Blue to reply first. =P))

Bright blue was the first thing that Kousuke saw of the world again, exactly when he'd left it. He was aware of the small pain in his chest and the sensation of something warm cooling in his hand, and he squeezed it gently. Something told him who it was before it was a registered thought. "Drekkie, thank you..." He whispered, voice scratchy. He brought his other, empty, hand up to stare curiously at it, as if someone else had been holding that one. Then he let it fall back down before sitting up groggily with his returning strength, glancing up at Akihime as she rushed over. "Akihime..." He paused to take another breath, his gaze switching over to Kenzo. "Kenzo, son...You look just like your mother too..."

"Of course I will." Kaizeloye muttered, blinking back something in his eyes at Drekovec's last words. Maria glanced questioningly at him from the corner of her eyes, though she said nothing, biting her lip quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:05 pm
As Akihime and Kenzo reunited with their father, the greatest gift ever given them, the irony was not lost on them or their friends that such a gift came from their greatest enemy. Setting such thoughts aside for the moment, Akihime just enjoyed having her father back.
Months pass. Daisuke gives report with Chron that his mission was successful. The Sith had been contained or neutralized. The council thanks them for their work, and considers seriously the idea of joining hands with Sereitei after so long an isolation. Akihime travels to Coruscant on occasion to visit her good friends, there. She has already forgiven Daisuke for the wrongs that passed between them. Such would be a moot point, in any case...Drekovec's planned assassination of Kousuke was less than successful, so the entire issue of catching his murderer was rendered null. A new age begins, with Soul Reaper and Jedi learning to understand and even to love one another. Quincies, newly trained by Kenzo and Akihime, blend with remnants of the old monks, out of hiding now that their bane had met his end. The remaining Espada escape to Hueco Mundo, seeking an answer to Diego's pertinent question...
"Well...what do we do now?"
Perhaps they will never know. Now that the Arrancar are no longer considered irrevocably evil, Kaizeloye becomes an accepted and well-respected member of Soul Society...the first of his kind to ever do so.
Once again, peace reigns. But like all good things...such peace shall one day have its end. That is a tale for another time. Until the next story is told...this is finished.

Se Hice.

((Whoo-hoo! After at least two deaths and revivals, this RP ran its course, and I'm very happy with the way it went! Special thanks to Ty for ideas and plot elements. Kousuke's relationships with the twins was GENIOUS. =D It really helped me to shape Drekovec as a character, and tie the story together. Thanks to everyone else for any part played in this, be it as a character, an adviser, or even a reader. Good job everyone! The second installment will begin shortly with two new players, and a new cast of characters. Thanks again, guys! mrgreen ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:50 pm
Oh that was a nice ending. So, care to fill me in on Zero's changes? I plan to get back in, playing as Zero once again. Just need to know what has changed about him, like major things.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:56 pm
((You misspeeled 'genius'? ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius