Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:13 am
Should Have posted this sooner. Most of the crew already know, but I'm currently having to move back in with my parents. I'll try to get on but at the moment I'm not sure if that can or will happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:58 am
This isn't really a "hey, I'm gonna be gone for this long" post, but more of a "hey, I was gone for a while randomly and I'm back" post. So yeah. I'm back from real life stuff that swooped in on me. I'll get my classes up and reply to anyone who needed one from me in the last two weeks. Sorry again! Cx  

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:29 pm
So it doesn't look like me or anbu will be able to get on until Monday at some point. We were hoping sooner but it's really since Thursday now...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:46 am
Hey guys. I'm sorry I've been really sick. I'll be on sporadically when I can. I also can only post from my phone as my laptop died... So sorry for the inconvience.  

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:24 am
Hey everyone, in regards to my sudden disappearance, my laptop's hard drive suddenly just pooped out, which means my main means of getting online is currently gone. I'll try and get on using other means as often as I can, but I'm not sure how soon that'll be, at least until I get a new computer or fix my current one.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:39 am
Hey peeps, our homeworks are stacking up higher and higher since we entered my tenth grade.

In other words, my schedule is going to get wrecked.

I am very sorry for my roleplaying mates over there..

I'll try my best to sort out my schedule  

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:40 pm
Thought I should make the announcement official -

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I'm not gone, just super busy with studying as my exam is coming up. Lots of last minute review/mastering science and math in under a week needs to be done ._.

I'll try my best to spit some posts out (though, be warned, they won't be very good) but I won't be fully active again until the 20th.

To those of you who are RPing with my character, for the sake of progression please drag them along and I'll try to sort things out afterwards.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:20 pm
I'm gonna be away from home all next week starting Sunday, coming back... not quite sure..., and while I'm PRETTY SURE I will have internet, my presence online may be spotty or by really bad luck it may be nonexistent. //sobbing noises//  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:04 pm
I can hear you all saying; 'But Weasley! How will we live without your presence for a second time this summer?'.

*cricket cricket*

...ANYHOO I'll be MIA this coming Saturday and Sunday due to family shenanigans. Expect me back by Monday night at the latest. Or don't expect me. Peaceeeeeeeeee.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:56 pm
Soooooooooo

Two people at my job quit this week, so I have to cover all of their shifts. If you see a post from me between now and next weekend, that's great! It means I have time to spare. If not, then you know why. As of right now, all of my Muggle Studies classes probably won't be getting updated until I'm back on my normal work schedule.

Sorry in advance, but these things happen and I'm probably gonna die in the next two weeks. emotion_zombie  

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:56 am
Hey guys! Currently on my phone. I won't be able to get on for at least a week. My cat chewed through my computer power cable... and with this weather, I've caught a really bad cold. Hopefully my cable will get here sooner than two weeks, but I'm not holding my breath just in case.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:20 am
Suuuuuuuuper duper sorry to those I've been in a bit of a convo with. My computer decided it was time to go to computer heaven and I had to get a new one crying I'm back and gunna go catch up!  

Trippy_Gazelle

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:31 pm
I am headed out to California tomorrow morning and probably want have much of a chance to post...cause well I'm going to be in Disneyland whee I pretty excited...ANYWAY I will be gone Sept. 14 - Sept. 19.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:56 am
I'll be not able to post as much till November 12ish as my Dad will be visiting me and I will be riding down to the Florida Keys for about a week.  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:06 pm
Okay soooo.... I got a promotion at work and the training has me at work for approx 9-12 hrs a day and studying at night. Training shouldn't last much longer but I'm not sure. BTW for my charries that are in quidditch, I'll post them soon but they will be late  
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff