Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
First Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Richard blinked as he was actually surprised when a girl introduced herself to him. He should really get used to people just randomly introduce themselves to him. Probably people that were desperate to meet him. He straightened up a bit and looked over to the girl. "Um, hi. Rick. I guess I'm doing all right." Oh, yeah, like that sounded like he was sure of himself. He almost felt like hitting his head on the table repeatedly, especially since he just felt awkward right now.

----------------------------------
State: Awkward
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:05 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~

User Image

"It would be interesting though, the chaos that follows." The more people, the livelier the place. A larger number of students brings a bigger diversity with students from all kinds of backgrounds. There will be something new to learn each and every day. Maybe. "It may drive the professors insane."

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Hungry
✔Status: Single

Simon snorted when Chase said the ensuing chaos would be entertaining. "You want chaos, take my brother to Weasley's and tell him he has no spending limit. Then, there will be chaos." He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "I honestly think that the Professors are already going to go insane with this year."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image Angela Uriah Strong

Angela smiled at Rich. Yeah, Rich. Right? No, yeah, she was right. Yeah. Rich. Okay. "Cool. Rich. Yeah, so then, you're doing good. You have a nickname, that's cool, I don't have one. I like being called Angela, cause that's my name." Conversation seemed to be dwindling down, and Angela decided to say quiet and look around, listen to the other people at the table who were talking at the moment.

Cause there goes the fear...

Time: To listen.
Year: One.
House:
Ravenclaw

...let it go.

Hey, wanna know stuff about Angela?

hulusis

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Rufus looked at the girl and nodded."Nice to meet you Angela," He saw the red headed boy named Rick and nodded to him. There's allot of new students but they seemed nice.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
First Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick groaned. "It's Rick, not Rich. That makes me feel like some kind of snob." He wanted to bang his head on the table, but refrained from doing so. He looked over to the girl, frowning. "It's not that hard making up a nickname for Angela. You could go by something like Ange or Angie."

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:45 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~

User Image

Chase let out a hearty laugh. "I can definitely imagine him like that," he said. "Though I'm not sure if I want to be a witness to it." Chase glanced over at the first year Ravenclaws who seems to be enthusiastic about everything. "They can handle this group. They don't seem like they'll give the adults much trouble." Then again, Chase wasn't the type to disobey rules. And look how he ended up towards the end of the previous year!

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:57 pm

After a moment, Angela spoke again. She kind of couldn't help it, though, she really just wanted to talk right at this moment, something to save her from acting stupid. "So Rufus, what's your story? I mean, on the train over here, I've heard a lot about everyone, but didn't particularly care until this moment." Angela wrinkled her nose and sighed inwardly, not because she was bored, but because this was all a little awkward. Not that it was awkward to be here at the moment, because it wasn't, it was just the fact that tonight she would be sleeping in a strange bed without anyone she knew well with her, it kinda freaked her out in the strangest way. But she was a bit curious, to see how this all works. This Hogwarts place.

Then, Rich spoke. Oh, wait, Rick, not Rich. Oops. "Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I'm going deaf or it's loud in here or something, I thought you said Rich." Angela said, trying to make a joke about the mistake. But she really felt bad. Okay, Rick, it is.

"Oh, I know it probably has plenty of nicknames like that, but I don't like nicknames. They're great for other people, but I love being called Angela, fully, and respectively." Angela looked away from him and down at the table, slightly embarrassed. Okay, seriously, messing up someone's name was really embarrassing. Really, super embarrassing. Ugh, oh wow. I'm a great person. He must think I'm an... just. Ugh.

Time: To listen better.
House:
Ravenclaw

...let it go.

Hey, wanna know stuff about Angela? OOC: Oh, wow, I'm so sorry. I just read it as Rich and I guess I didn't check. Oops, my bad. I'm terrible sorry.

hulusis

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:41 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie listened as everyone introduced themselves, her eyes on the Slytherin table where a creature was transforming, although her cousin seemed totally unaffected by. She laughed quietly to herself and turned to the group as they finished introductions. "I'm Gracie, and please don't expect to remember all those names until at least tomorrow." She smiled widely at the group, and ruffled her bright hair. She nodded at Drae, when she recognized him from their wait at the station. "You're friends with Caitlin right?" She asked just to make sure.

OOC:...

Feeling: Enthusiastic
Where I am: Ravenclaw Tables
What I'm doing: Sitting and Talking
Who I'm with: Ravenclaws
Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
First Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick suddenly felt bad, and awkward, and well... Less like he'd fit in than anything. He honestly didn't mean to make Angela feel bad about the mistake. Just my luck, he thought miserably. "It's fine. I'm just... Well I can't necessarily say that I really talk to a lot of people, usually." Okay, the beginning of the school year couldn't feel this bad, right? "That's all right. Not everyone likes nicknames, anyway. Just means you're an individual." Okay, he really needed to get off the topic of names, like really quickly. However, he didn't quite know what else to talk about yet, so he just closed his mouth and went ahead and looked over at the Sorting.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

hulusis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Angela nodded. She didn't speak for a moment, just stared down at the table, then looked up at the long tables and let her eyes sweep over them. For a few seconds, she looked up, and then she spoke. "Well, hey, you're a Ravenclaw now. I mean, we stab each other in the back at times but you're going to be here for seven years, after that, it'll be like family. Ain't that nice? But don't worry about it. I don't have a lot of close friends either, I'm kind of alone here. I just talk a lot, like about now."

Angela smiled at Rick. "So, what about your life. I mean, sharing is how you get to know other people and this dinner thing is kinda like a mixer, so you know, you share something, someone else shares something. Life experiences, all that jazz." Angela waited for a moment, and turned to Gracie. "Oh yes, I'll be asking you all what your names are in the morning." This was pretty much the extent of life, but she spoke again, aloud so most of the first years in the vicinity could hear here. "So, what's everybody's favorite thing, huh? Me? I watch TV. Muggle moving pictures."

Time: To announce myself.
House:
Ravenclaw

...let it go.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image
User Image
Rosa blinked at Angela's fast speaking. "Um... Ok," she said, trying to keep up. She gave a nod to Rufus and Rick. "Nice to meet you. I'm Rosa, in case you didn't hear."

Age: 11 years | Year at Hogwarts: First Year | House: Ravenclaw | Location: Ravenclaw Table | With: Ravenclaw students; specifically Lyra, Angela, Drae, Rufus, and Rick | Friends: None really...

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Out Of Class: ((X))

MagicalJediGirl146

hulusis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Angela looked to Rosa. "Oh, I'm sorry." Angela said, slowing down her speaking for everyone. "I know, I talk faster than most people, and you know, I say a whole bunch of stuff that probably doesn't matter, but you know, that's just the way I am. So, Rosa. You know, I had a teacher that was named Rosa. She was... strange." Angela smiled gently. "No reflection on anyone named Rosa, just the one that I know, she was the strange one. I'm sure you're perfectly sane."

Time: To itch my face.
House:
Ravenclaw

...let it go.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:33 pm
Draoran Blackstone
First Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood
User Image

Mood: Okay
Who am I with?: Ravenclaws

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Drae nodded.
"Raiden and Caitlin, yeah. We'll need to finish that soccer game."
He looked at Angela, who was talking a mile a minute.
Artemis
Friends: Raiden, Caitlin, Angela?
User Image

((OOC.... ))

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:43 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie laughed as Angela rambled on when Drae spoke to her she smiled. "I still have no idea how to play but okay!" She replied enthusiastically. She figured she'd couldn't be as bad at it as she was at quidditch, so she was cool with playing.

OOC:...

Feeling: Enthusiastic
Where I am: Ravenclaw Tables
What I'm doing: Sitting and Talking
Who I'm with: Ravenclaws
Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games