Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:57 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? The Great Hall
What am I doing? Going to my table!
What am I thinking?Yay! Not Slytherin!

Katrina was incredibly happy to have broken her family's tradition of Slytherin by being Sorted into Hufflepuff, and though she was sad that not either Sam or Chase had been Sorted into her House, she was glad to be here with Ariana. As she got to the table, she hugged Ariana. "I'm so glad we're here together! Hello everyone! I'm Katrina!"

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana watched as Kat approached the Hufflepuff table, a huge grin appearing on her face. "Kat!" she yelled, standing up and hugging her tightly. Once the hug finished, Ariana faced her new friends. "Kat, meet Steele and Annabelle," she said, pointing to them as she said their names. She looked over to the group of Hufflepuffs just to the side. "There's Austin, he's one of the prefects," she said as she pointed to the dark haired sixth year. "The red head girl is Aerynn. She's the head girl, prefect, and Quidditch captain." She pointed out the seventh year girl. "And that's Devin," she said, pointing to the third year boy. Ariana was proud that she was able to distinguish everyone, and that she actually knew who they were instead of knowing them as just a few Hufflepuff students.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Kat smiled and listened as Ariana pointed out all the people of her House. Katrina tried her best to commit the names to memory as her new friend named other people. Kat turned her smile to the two new friends Steele and Annabelle. "Hey,so, I'm Katrina, but you can call me Kat."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rutam walked proudly to the Hufflepuff table, slightly sad to have been separated from Shina and Elliot. 'It's good that they have each other. Elliot's too shy and nervous to be on his own. Hopefully I'll see them in some of my classes...' On the plus side, her mother was going to be overjoyed. Hufflepuff was the house she had been in when she attended Hogwarts. Rue couldn't wait to tell her.

She looked around the table at all the other, wondering where she should sit. Conversations were going on everywhere and she didn't want to be rude. 'But if I don't sit down soon, it'll look even weirder.' So she sat next to the blond haired boy that was named Steele and smiled. "Hi, my name is Rutam Umbra, but you can call me Rue." She said to introduce herself to everyone.

User Image
User Image

(( OOC: Fear my many icons~! Muahahaha! >:3
Sorry for the late arrival, but I wanted to get my post all together and doing it on my phone would've taken forever =A=; ))

Nova_Cattus

Mythical Shapeshifter

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Kat clapped and cheered when another new girl was Sorted into Hufflepuff and watched as she sat down near the boy Steele. She introduced herself as Rue and Kat smiled at her. "Hello Rue. I'm Katrina, but you can call me Kat. I prefer that name better, actually."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smiled proudly as she faced Steele and Annabelle, still standing. "We're gonna have so much this year, I can hardly wait!" she exclaimed before sitting down. She looked back up at Kat and said, "You can sit in the spot right in front of me." Ariana saved it for Kat as soon as she's been sorted into Hufflepuff. Ariana than turned her head to the girl who sat next to Steele and smiled. "Hi, I'm Ariana, but you can call me Ari," she said, overjoyed. It didn't matter to her whether they called her Ari or Ariana; in fact, she'd be okay with any nickname they gave her as long as it wasn't hurtful.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image

SIXTH YEAR
HUFFLEPUFF

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Rose knew she should be more responsive to the new arrivals. As a six year it was her duty despite not having any title such as head girl or prefect. Normally she was a very social butterfly but the events of the summer had her mind in knots and she couldn't find any words to say to those around her. All she was able to mutter as they joined the others at the table was,"Welcome to Hufflepuff" in her soft quiet voice. Her head the majority of the time was facing downwards. Emerald eyes were closed as she tried to figure out how what had happened that summer had happened. First, Yuan vanished. That mystery was solved and although the child was a shock she grew to love him as much as she felt she loved it's father. It made her heart ache wondering if Yuan knew how she felt. Probably. He was a seer after all. But now the true problem arose, the situation between Xenos and her dear brother Dante. What had caused them to separate and in such a violent way.The effect of the break was evident when she saw her brother. He looked thin, very thin and his eyes had dark circles around them. Obviously he was bothered and when she had went to visit Xenos, a meeting that surprised her even more with seeing the small child he now possessed, she saw that even he was being effected physically by this separation. Something bothered her, as if she feared for both of their lives if this was allowed to continue.

This dark thinking caused a knot to form in her throat and tears to form in her eyes. Lowering her head farther, letting her hair act as a veil she let a few fall. No sound however escaped her lips. No way was she going to allow her problems to ruin the wonder and amazement of the first meal at Hogwarts. She remembered it well and wished oh so much to return to that time when life seemed better. Yes, there were problems, yet nothing on this scale.

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana thought she heard a voice say 'Welcome to Hufflepuff.' She darted her eyes to the left, but Rose was already looking down. Hm. I guess I imagined it, she thought, turning back to look at her friends. The sound was almost inaudible anyway, so there was a chance she imagined it.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image
Unsorted|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele smiled at the newest Hufflepuff as she came over to them. He looked at her for a brief second then looked away again, only to find that the line for the sorting has become short and is now almost nkn existent. He then looked back to his table, another wide smile on his face.

"Hello Katrina, I'm Steele Thompson," he said, flashing his nice straight pearly whites at her. He wondered what the girl was like, but she had to have sone similarities to him, for they were in the same house. He then heard a voice of another comjng from behind him, which of course, caught him by surprise. He got over his shock and waved at the girl

"Hello Rue, I'm Steele, and you can call me...well...Steele," he joked, glad to have so many people like him surrounding him. They all seemed so nice. He then heard another soft voice emanating from a soft-spoken girl, well woman, sitting near them. Steele just waved and told her thank you for saying welcome.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Making a bunch of new friends!

Katrina chuckled when Steele introduced himself twice and covered her mouth. "So, Steele, where are you from?" Kat asked, still smiling widely.

Out of Character {Kinda crappy post}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana noticed Steele waving and thanking the girl who stared down at the table. Oh, she did welcome us, she thought, staring at Rose. If the girl were to look up, Ariana was ready to smile and meet her. After a moment, Rose didn't look up at any of them, so Ariana continued her conversation with her small, yet cheerful, group of friends.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:20 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year Hufflepuff

"Oh cool, nice that she is in this house" Annabelle said to Ariana and looked at the girl called Kat. Must be short for something, Annabelle thought.

As the girl approached the group, Annabelle smiled at her.
"Hello, my names Annabelle, nice to meet you Kat" she said to a potential new friend.

User Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:00 am
User Image
Unsorted|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele looked at Katrina, surprised by her sudden question involving him. He was also surprised by the friendliness of this girl towards him. It was...amazing. Something that he didn't see much in a muggle society. He then thought this year may go better than he thought it would.

"I'm from London, England. It's very nice, but there really is nothing there that can match this castle. Well, except Buckingham Palace itself of course. How about you: where are you from?" he asked Katrina, that never fading smile still on his face.

Will I ever be the same?

(Out_Of_Cohesiveness: It's never a crappy post smile . It got the job done lol)  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Rue could tell she was going to do just fine in her new home. Everyone was so friendly! 'Duh, it's Hufflepuff after all.' She thought secretly to herself, smiling brightly at all the "hellos". The girl with dark hair and glasses made her worry. She looked so sad... 'I'll ask her about it later...' It looked as though she didn't want to be bothered right then. Rue's attention was snatched by the continuing conversation.

User Image
User Image

Nova_Cattus

Mythical Shapeshifter

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games