Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Aren't they?" I responded as the genin jumped. "I'm a bit sluggish in that department. Heck, Six is at the dojo, but I haven't moved on to the newest jutsus yet." Noticing Siniku's troubled leg, it occured to me that I may have whapped him a bit too hard. "I tapped ya with the board back in the hospital, didn't I? Apologies about that... it's part of his personality quirks."

A rumbling from within my form occured then, indicating that a golem wanted to speak. Opening the front of the jacket, a glass bauble with a tiny sand figure rolled out & onto the desk. Reaching out to hold it still, the part of the sand golem that was within the bauble reacted with a set of morse code signals that even Siniku would be able to pick up from his couch position. "Looks like the Jashin in the old city are acting up ahead of schedule. Their sensor nin probably picked up our shinobi at the outpost. This'll make it more difficult to enter the city." Pulling out a length of scroll, the golem rolled out of the way & eventually back into the jacket. Writing quickly to Bast, words flowed down across it that indicated the Jashin's awareness of them.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:11 pm
"Hmm... It seems like it... but with the times like they are I guess it is nessessery." said Siniku as he leaned forward, "But this village needs its R&R just as much as it needs its training. A physically and mentally exausted ninja isn't a effecient ninja."

"And no... Its not just the Doc. The wound I had on my leg was enough to where I had to have a Crutch just to get back to the village. I could barely stand to stand on the thing." he said grumbling, "Those Jashin knew where to cut to get me out of commission... " he repeated from before then hearing the Sand Golem's Morse Message.

"... The Jashin are being more of a problem then I thought..." he said before standing up, "If all 300 something of them start moving then Bast and the rest will have some problems." he continued sighing, "I wish I was out there with them... Somewhat... But as I don't have any of my gear any more..." he said rubbing the back of his head, "I don't even have my mask any more..."

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Info:
[Myself, & Two]

"I agree that everyone needs some R&R. If we could visit some of the other villages, it would great! I remember Konoha's Ichiraku Ramen Shoppe as being one of the best around the continent. Ah~ the quiet days..." Trailing off whilst thinking about a few other of Siniku's comments, a thought floated through. "The ANBU station should have another mask, ne? They'll also have a basic outfitting of notes, shuriken, etc, if you want to drop by & pick them up. Ya know, Siniku, there are other tasks to do besides have straight on battles with the Jashin. You could set booby traps in the old city, make maps of the old city, do the map making of the outpost, learn new languages (i.e. Egyptian), or several other things. Heck, even going to pick up some of the extra-explosive explosive note types from Takumi would speed up the Jashin death rate." Laughing at the last suggestion, it seemed that the encampment was going to be the butt of many, many jokes to come.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:06 pm
"The Mask I used I carved myself Mamoru, But I could carve out another one." said Siniku softly before looking over to the Kazekage, "I find that its calming to do... Also the normal Anbu Masks seem awefully boring... Ether that or I could just use my old Black Fox armor." he said standing up.

"Learning a new language would take weeks... I don't think that fight will last that long... And I already am in the works of a Jutsu of my own... but what about an Old City?" he asked looking at Mamoru, "Why don't we just rig the entire place to blow?"

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:21 pm

Info:
[Myself, & Two]

"Ah. There are innocent civilians there that don't really need destroying. I'd like to keep the casualties to a minimum. I figure pit traps, Gyorai Shin, wire attacks through buildings & such would work better in the long run. Given that it's still a cultural piece even though it's infested with worse elements makes me sad that we have to go through & rid vermin from it. There's also a labyrinth full of unknown treasures that even I haven't fully catelogued yet."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:55 pm
"Or after a little bit of training... I could help clear the Innocent Civilians out of the city while the rest are fighting... You know help evacuate them." said Siniku softly, "As a Yoshimitsu, I can't let Innocent People suffer while the wicked prey upon them." he said snickering a little. "Grandpa would be ashamed if I didn't try to help."

"I am going to the Training Grounds for a while...After I get my leg stretched out and loosened up I'll head to the ANBU HQ and join the others." he said streatching, "I'll have to carve a new mask later."

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:11 pm
Manfread waltz up to the steel door of the KazeKage's office. He glanced it now sure what to make of the sight. A wicked smile creeped across his face.
"So this is the office of the strongest ninja in the Village," He whispered to himself. Then he burst through the doors.
"KazeKage, we need to talk!" he shouted walking into the center of the room. There was a deep growling in his gut, and Manfread went to one knee in a bow. "I am Manfread Amamiya Bogojlanskist, and can I call you aniki?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Info:
[Myself, & Two]

Waving farewell to Suna's famous captain, it was in time for a new recruit to bust down the door. "Need to talk... about the doors?" I questioned, quickly penning a name down upon the document in front of me. "Or being called 'Grace' in Hebrew? Yes, yes, my Hyuuga friend, a Yakuza term is fine so long as I'm not associated with them. Is there something else that you needed?" Slipping the signed document off to the side, another floated down to the desk as Two came in with another batch of pastries. Setting them down on the coffee table to the young man's left, the delicious smells would waft through his nasal passages in quite the seductive manner.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:53 am
After a bout of Training, and A new technique learned, Siniku came back into the office behind the conversation between the newcomer and the Kazekage his head tilting a little bit, "Came back to ask a question... How long would it take to learn the language of the Old City?" he asked before tilting his head the other way, "If I can figure out how to communicate with the people there or the Guards I can convince them to help us clear out the Jashin..."

[And how many posts to learn a language?]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:01 pm
Manfread looked over at the pastries and drooled on the floor, over the smell. He walked to the table on his left, no longer consentrating on anything but the delicious goodies, he leaned in close to inspect.
"You gonna eat that...." he trailed off, then with a cough he stood up straight. "No I was just bored, and my gut told me to pay my respects. And it has yet to lead me wrong. But I won't take up too much of your time."
Manfread turned around and glanced at the guy behind him, then back at the pastries. Then he said "Anything interesting for me to do Aniki?"  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Info:
[Myself, & Two]

Two picked up one of his confectionary delights & tossed it Manfread's way. Giving a thumbs up, he then turned to Siniku as the captain made his reappearance. "Tensha Fuuin, my dear Siniku," I recanted, "Remember what it did for you with all of that Doton training? I'll just set up a standard advanced language learning program for you..." Trailing off as I had Two manipulate his chakra to form the various coding necessary, sweat beads drew upon his brow. A tense minute would pass in the then quiet office before Two would reach out to Siniku's forehead.

Poke, went a pointer finger, using Tensha Fuuin as an assistant. "It took a great deal to set up a routine for learning languages efficiently. Pick up a foreign book & my jutsu should allow you to at least grasp the meanings of full statements. After a few more books, the jutsu will be able to automatically decipher, translate, & allow you to speak atleast rudimentary sentences. It doesn't have an off switch, but I can remove it later if you wish for it." ((3 posts! ^_^ I have to say, getting the Anubis guards on your side through language is a sneaky ninja technique!))

Two sat down after this, breathing quite heavily. It wasn't everyday that someone had to write an entire program for this sort of thing, but it was right up my alley. "Manfread, if you can learn as much of your family's techniques as possible, you'll be able to be our set of eyes on the battlefield. Can you do that much for us?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:09 pm
"Ngh... I forgot how much of a damn headache it gives too..." said Siniku shaking his head, "But no... I think I'll be able to use this to make those people in the Old City Understand me better... Whats the use of learning something if your just going to throw it away..." he said before nodding getting a grasp for what he needed to do. "Right... Get a few Egyptian Books from the Library and let the knowledge sink in naturally... I got it. I never thought we would have to use this language for real living people though." he said before giving a thumbs up.

"After I get through at the Library, I'll head to the Anbu HQ and get my armor and mask and head out. I don't want to be a further bother but I don't think you sent them with ear pieces so If you would Mamoru, send word ahead Not to attack the Guards." he said before heading out to the Library

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:50 am
Manfread was on the pastry, like white on rice and a glass of milk on a paper plate in the middle of a snow storm. Making a small mess, as crumbs fell to the floor.
"Row robl...." he paused to swollow, "No problem, I hunger for battle, I hunger for war, but mostly I just hunger."
He abruptly crouched on his feet lost in thought. He watched the other man leave. A wicked smile creeped across his face. "I know just where to start."
Suddenly standing up, he said, "I just need time to study the scrolls, and hammer out my Armour piercing fist." Manfread started to twiddle his fingers, "And the scrolls. I don't personally have them. You wouldn't know where Empty palm and Heavenly spin are kept, would you Aniki?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Info:
[Myself, & Two]

"Thanks Siniku," I replied as he left, "I'll do what I can." Turning back to the scarffing genin, the look on his face was priceless. "Haven't eaten much lately? I kid, I kid... We keep all of the important scrolls in the Library. If you've lost track of the building, Siniku is headed that way now!" Indicating to outside the window, a hopping, semi-flying ANBU Captain could be seen in brief spurts as he leapt from building top to building top.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:33 am
"The Library?" Manfread said rushing over to the window, he quickly scanned for the ANBU Captain. Manfread spotted him in a semi-flight, opening the window he leaped onto the frame.
"Thanks Aniki," he said with a wave. Then he franticly rushed outside to followed the Captain.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games