Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 200
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soon enough, just as she was expecting it, came the dreaded awkward talk. She had already told him that she enjoyed it. But perhaps in her embarrassed ramblings she had said it too quickly and he hand't heard her. It was certainly a possible explanation. She was a perceptive girl despite her sometimes ditsy exterior and how most people viewed her as being stupid, regardless of the fact that she was actually really quite a good fighter and fairly intelligent also. She drew circles on the ground without really paying too much attention to it while she thought, just another slightly nervous trait that she had picked up over time.

She then finally looked back up at him. Really starting to realize the difference in size between them both. "I'm going to be honest with you. I'm just as confused as you are. But I did want it. I wouldn't have gone up on my tip-toes to reach you if I didn't want it." She shrugged at the other comment. "I know it's not exactly the same thing. But as far as I am aware I'm the only Hyuga in this village. People see me as different, maybe even strange. So I can relate a little bit. But even if I couldn't, the fact that you are very tall and red wouldn't have any bearing on it at all. You saved me when everyone else just looked on and did nothing. Most men are only interested in me for my large chest. You've been nothing but kind and a complete gentleman to me. And do you know what? You're the first I've met since I moved here to act that way. And that speaks volumes of what kind of man you are. And I find that very attractive. So yes. I wanted it to happen." She moved in closer, wrapping her arms around him as best she could and hugged him for a few moments before pulling away, looking up at him again to await his reaction.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [200]
OOC: [Out of Chat]
Class: [Taijutsu]
Sub-Class: [Brawler]
Mood: [Over-Joyed]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶My Strength Lies in my Soul

Deidrith had never been at a loss for words before. He always knew what he was going to say because he always knew what to say. After she had hugged him he put his hands behind his head and pursed his lips together. His eyebrows furrowed together as he though. "I...ummm...I have never heard anyone say that before. Your the first to ever go past how I look and actually see me. Even my own family shunned who I am because of my looks." He looked down at her. She was so small, but to him, she was bigger then anyone else he had ever met in his entire life.

"I know it's completely inadequate of me to say. But thank you. That means quite a bit to me." He wanted to hug her in return, but he understood that he would completely engulf her inside of his body so he held back. He was also wary of where they stood. He wanted to show her that it wasn't her chest that attracted him, but more of her eyes and her personality.

Even a Giant can feel◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
[Chakra pool]: 185
Hitomi could quite clearly see that he was at a loss for words. But that was quite alright because of the fact that so was she most of the time. "Well if they shunned you then it's their loss really. My own clan shunned me too because my father married outside of the clan. I'm really only half Hyuga. I represent an abomination to the clan heads that should not exist. It's part of the reason that I moved out here. But anyway, on to happier subjects..." She stepped back a little, making hand signs she activated her dojutsu once more. "Byakugan!" She smiled, doing a quick sweep of the room. The earlier placed puddle of sake was made obvious to her because it was fused with chakra. She didn't know what it was for, but she decided that it was best to try and avoid it if she could at all. She took up a basic Gentle Fist style defensive stance, trying to look menacing. "How about we have a friendly spar? To test out our new abilities?"
[-15 chakra from activation of Byakugan.]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [200]
OOC: [Out of Chat]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith smiled to her. She understood the necessity to move on and he could appreciate that. Now that he knew where they stood he was much better now. He took a deep breath and smiled. He took a few steps backwards and winked at her. "A spar sounds quite fun to be honest and a test of my new abilities sounds like something I could use." He took a out a different drink then that of his sake and took a giant swig of it and then he took the stance he read about in the Drunken Style. His body movements became wavy and he started to sway back and forth. He smiled to her, motioning for her to make the first move.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image
[Chakra pool]: 185
Hitomi kept her eyes sharp and alert. Although really there was next to nothing that her sparring partner could do that she would not see coming. Unless of course he managed to take advantage of the small blind spot, but that took precision and careful planning. It did not seem to be his "thing" so to speak. But she wasn't one to stereotype without first knowing and seeing the truth for herself. She took a few steps to the left carefully, keeping an eye on him. His form loose and wavy. Probably due to the alcohol. She knew of this fighting style but had never actually seen it in action before. And then, suddenly and unexpectedly she charged forwards with great speed for a Genin, lashing out with her right hand to deliver a basic palm thrust towards his stomach, although of course she would use the gentle fist to deliver a shock of chakra if it managed to hit him. If not then she would flow an adapt, just as any good Hyuga would.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [100]
OOC: [200-20-20-20-10-10-10=100]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith was smart. He had kept some of the dragon blood, the drink he called that he personally made himself. He watched her intently bu t as she came in, he sidestepped her with an easy to his steps, His entire body spinning around, performing hand signs he created a pest out of the sake that puddle of sake in the middle of the sand. And then he jumped away from her, making room from there. The pest ran in front of the real Diedrith blocking his own chakra view. He pulled a strand of hair from his head and put it onto his pests head. He did the same two more times, summoning pests and putting chakra induced hairs onto their heads.

He smiled and sent them off. They ran forward wobbly. The lead clone moved in with a massive right hand punch. The second clone to his right would come in and throw a giant knee forward to catch her off guard to her right. The left clone jumped into the air and came up and landed behind her with a loud thump. As the clones were taking her attention he performed a last set of handsigns, then took a sip of sake and swished it around in his mouth before releasing a large mist that covered the entire area.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image
[Chakra pool]: 181
Hitomi could keep her eyes upon him even when the clone moved it the way. She couldn't tell precisely what he was doing, but soon enough she would. She could however rationalize that he was preparing something. The clones weren't very big or strong for that matter so they wouldn't be hard to take care of. She moved to the left, dodging the first right hook and jamming her left index and middle finger into it's chest, releasing a small but concentrated blast of chakra which would disperse it. She reached out with her right, obviously able to see it coming and catching it with her hand seeing as she was able to see where the attack was coming from and where it was going, it was a simple matter of blocking. She then, again, used the gentle fist from her palm to disperse the second. She performed a simple and swift roundhouse kick to the stomach with the third one that was directly behind her. Considering these clones were only meant to distract her, and weren't very strong. Her swift movements should have logically been more then enough to take care of them.

Regardless of what happened. She could see the chakra infused mist as it began to seep outwards easily enough. She took a deep breath before it reached her and jumped towards the hole in the wall that she had created previously, pulling out several shuriken and throwing them, aiming them right for the near by windows. Smashing them as well as standing near the previously created hole would mean that the mist would disperse very quickly out into the open air. She took up her stance once more and waited, holding her breath until the mist had dissipated enough to breath once more.
[-2, -2 chakra, gentle fist.]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith smiled. Just as the first one was being hit, he uttered his command and the first exploded just as she was in range of her hit. Then the second would connect with the knee and he would command that one to explode as well. Which would knock her backwards into the third clone behind her who would smash her forward with his fists entwined together and then explode upon impact. Each clone exploding wasn't very damaging, but together and in succession like it was, it would be severe damage.

Diedrith stood from afar. His mist still circling the room and now connecting closer to her. Sand was billowing around the area as well as his mist now. Her Byakugan would be completely muddled now when trying to find him. Of course his chakra was bigger then the mist. But any tricks he wished to play would now not be as obvious because of the constant mist. After this he took another drink of sake and swished it around in his mouth preparing for his next attack.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image
The first two clones that were in front and to her right would have been taken out simply by her gentle fist attacks already. The one behind her however exploded and although she could see it coming she could not however react fast to attack or block, but she did manage to brace herself against the brunt of the explosion. The explosions kicking up sand and making it so that she wouldn't be seen right away but she wouldn't be blinded because her eyes were closed, her Byakugan allowed her sight regardless considering she could see through walls. She was sent flying about five feet, spinning through the air she eventually landed, having closed her eyes to stop the sand from getting in them. She then jumped backwards, out of the sand and drew several Shuriken, throwing them and smashing windows to ventilate the room better and cause the Sake mist to disperse even faster. Meaning that she would receive minimal effects from it if anything. She took up a defensive stance and smiled softly. Opening her eyes seeing as she was no longer in the cloud of sand which was now quickly dying down.

((I got a couple of second opinions on this. The Byakugan is not obscured by things like mists. This includes jutsu like the Sake mist. It would need to be a lot of chakra to effectively mess up my vision. So I can see you just fine and it doesn't hinder my vision any. The sand billowing up because of the explosion would have also meant that you'd most likely not see me moving around but I'm still a bit of a distance away anyhow.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:37 am
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith saw it would come down to a hand to hand fighting session. So it was time to fight her head on now. Something that he was proud of because he could do. He cracked his knuckles and looked to her. He took another drink of the strong alcohol and began to sway back and forth looking as if he was in more then one place at a time.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:04 am
User Image
Hitomi was nervous. She knew what this meant and this was the very part of the fight that she had been waiting for. Being a fellow Taijutsu user he obviously understood that when two Shinobi of great enough power and skill clashed fists, that it was unlike anything else on earth. It was just one of the reasons that she actually enjoyed hand to hand combat. She breathed out slowly and concentrated, envisioning the field of divination upon the ground. Using it to work out how close he would have to be before she would be able to hit him with anything seeing as she was not really a long range fighter. She took up a more offensive stance. Going over all of the possibilities in her mind while taking a step or two closer to him. She had made the last move, so it was only fair that he did it this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith looked across the sand over to her. As a Hyuga, he never truly knew what she could do. He knew the egneral knowledge of course. The great taijutsu prowess and incredible ability to close the chakra points on someones body. This is where the advantage of height came in. She would have to get up pretty high to perfect her move that he had witnessed her do when she was training. He saw how in rapid succession she took out the dummy. But he was made of sterner stuff then that dummy. It was simple what he must do. But she needed to make the first move for him to do it.

He opened up his gourds and took another drink of the dragon's blood. He became drunker by the minute now as the alcohol affected him. He was swaying back and forth, his legs moving to and fro making him see as if he was there but wasn't at the same time. The biggest advantage of his style was her greatest disadvantage. With her eyes, she would be able to see him quite easily, as well as where he would move. But his unpredictable moves and swaying would catch her off guard on most parts and give him a greater advantage. Of course, thanks to her eyes, her disadvantage wasn't nearly as large as that of a different opponent.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:36 pm
User Image
Hitomi watched him. Wondering exactly what it was that he was doing. She inwardly shrugged and continued to move forwards. The room being well ventilated meant that the Sake mist was by now long gone and any others that were sent out would be dispersed easily too. She continued to take step after step closer to him. Closing the gap and keeping her stance prone and ready to attack and defend, the circle of divination still firmly in her mind. Wondering what she was getting into.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith took a deep breath and steadied himself. He hadn't drink to much to where it would to badly affect him. He was only going off what the scroll had said he should do. So now it was time to put his idea into play. He stood stock still and his face went utterly blank. His limbs were relaxed and ready to move at a moments notice. He needed to be ready for her attack to come in so he could try to end this.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image
She eyed him and raised an eyebrow, wondering if he knew exactly what he was doing. Either way she had no real issues with it. She took more steps forwards, faster this time. But still at a pace that she could stop and dig in if she needed to at a moments notice. Keeping her stance up. The distance between them would be closed fairly quickly if he didn't do anything. Once she was getting close to where physical blows could be exchanged she slowed down slightly. Her muscles ready to go.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games