Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3250 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu looked at Reiko and wanted to go punch him, but now wasn't the time. "Sir!" He said as he vanished back to the hospital.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko sighed and left for the hospital

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:01 am
User Image

x♔♔ AS HOURS, MOVE TO MINUETS I WILL BE WAITINGxx↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Two people left the office looking very much strained about something. What, she could not even begin to fathom. It wasn't her business and she wasn't about to go pry. Jae approached the office doors with every intention of requesting a mission that would let her get out of Konoha. She felt cramped and was in need of some adventure. She understood that she was still just a Genin but there had to be something for her to do other than the mundane tasks that everyone else had lined up for them. Knocking on the door twice, she waited for permission to enter instead of just barging in and disturbing the Hokage.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:13 am
Ataru would stand near the edge of the room while the kage would hand out orders, he didn't make a sound and his attention was elsewhere until he was spoken to, he was patient, and waiting wasn't a bad thing for him.  

x Aerin x

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image

Reiko arrived at the Hokages office with Night and the kid on Steels back. He entered the office with a smile on his face before bowing to the Hokage and taking his usual seat, waiting to be addressed

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:55 pm
Wazurai sat at his desk with several pieces of parchment in front of him. Furiously, albeit neatly, he scribbled out page after page of words upon the parchment. He was reaching into his desk to pull out a few more pieces of paper to continue writing, when he heard a knock at the door. "If you are waiting to speak with the Hokage, please come in and state your business."  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:58 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,550|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse walked into the Hokage's office and bowed slightly clasping her hands softly together in front of her as she did so. "Excuse me for my absence I was having a medical crisis." She said in a gentle tone, the girl still looked paler than usual and worn out. Night was, but she wasn't going to let that slow her down.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel trotted up to the Hokage's building looking at the small double doors. His ears went back as Reiko toke Eclipse inside when she was leaning on his pelt for support. She shouldn't be up. Looking back at the boy Steel then wagged his tail slightly, he normally didn't like other humans but the boy was fine. He liked his energy.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image

Reiko smiled as he dropped down onto a knee in front of the Hokage"My lord,I request my promotion to Jounin. I feel that I am more then ready to accept the role, as somethings of late have changed" He looked up from his bowed position"We are having a baby you see. I can no longer afford to live my life for myself. I have to think about and actively work towards improving the world for my child" He bowed his head once more, looking at the ground"I beseech you to give me this chance. I need to get stronger and protect my family"

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami
| Konoha | Laser Pointer | Ninjutsu + bloodline class | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Kanta stayed on steel looking around as he petted the giant wolf's head. "S-should i enter too?" he asked the wolf as he tilted his head slightly not really knowing what to do from here on. Kanta gently jumped down the wolf and kept a hand on his pelt staying where he was until he was told otherwise. He gently pet the wolf fur on his right side as he did.

+-------------------+

"A Ringmaster is nothing without his Performers."

User Image

Chakra Count: 300/300

"Fear me! For I am adorable!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:54 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse looked over at Reiko with semi-widened eyes. She'd known that he had reached the skills of a Jounin but she didn't expect him to mention he was also doing it for the family. "Reiko," She said under her breath.

User Image

Steel looked at Kanta and nodded as he lay down seeing this didn't help. Even if he forced himself through the door he would get stuck in the hall. Sitting up on his haunches Steel then looked up and bit at the still falling snow.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:58 pm
The hokage calmly gazed upon the two people he had been expecting for some time as they entered his office."Ah, Yes. I am aware of that tragic incident, my dear Night. I had hoped to visit you at once but I felt it was important for Reiko to be able to speak with you alone. I trust that you were treated with respect at the hospital?" He said as he directed his attention towards night, while giving a friendly wave to Kanta and Steel. His attention drawn to the kneeling Reiko, Wazurai maintained his cool disposition. "On the topic of your promotion, I will deal with that in but a moment. I'm aware of the status of your lover. It is the job of the medical personnel to inform the Hokage of any change in the medical condition of one of my ninja. Congratulations and I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes a bit smoother. If there is anything I get for you two, don't hesitate to ask. However, I'm sure neither of you wish this baby to be born out of wedlock. I have here a marriage contract for you both to sign. Kanta and Steel will serve as your witnesses. If there is anything you wish to say to each other, feel free to say it now."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

Reiko stood up and signed the contract without hesitation"There is nothing I can say that she doesn't already know" There was promise for his future here, a future in which he had a family and a home. Two things he did not think he would have had when he was younger. So, yes, he signed with a smile on his face. He needed to speak about his and Nights promotion though. He needed to speak to the Elder once more...

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:00 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse smiled at Reiko, it wasn't fancy and she wasn't wearing a dress. But all those things weren't her style. Looking over at him once more as he signed it she then stepped forward. "Reiko you already know how I feel. . . ." Her face brightened as she toke the writing piece and signed. Standing up straight she turned towards the Hokage. "In my state now Lord Hokage I was wondering if their was someway for me to become a chuunin, I believe I've done enough training and missions to become one." Night knew that she couldn't overwork herself since the nurse told her that if she did her lung would collapse once more, on top of that she had the baby she was expecting to now worry about.

User Image

Steel looked through the door his ears flicking as Eclipse and Reiko signed some form of a paper. Glancing over at Kanta then at the older two again. I'm lost, . . . when can we start training again?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:23 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The Noctis clone walked into the area. He didn't not walk into the Hokage's office.He looked around to make sure everything was secure. He didn't see anything out of the oridinary. So he decided to keep on moving.

(Patrol the Village! In progress )

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:5300 Ryo:2900

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:47 pm
The hokage sighed and, stroking his beard, took the signed document from his desk and walked to the filing cabinet. Pulling out a new folder, he scribbled their names down and placed the contract into the folder. Replacing the folder in the cabinet, he looked back at the two. "Promotions? Promotions." He said, quietly as if to himself, as he strode back to his chair. Resting his aging body into his seat, Wazurai leaned forward and looked at them with judgmental eyes. "Night, Your ability to withstand the agony of a collapsed lung and yet travel a great distance is impressive. Your determination, although blatantly stupid, to push on to find Reiko is also impressive. If you could harness that sort of determination in your studies and service to Konoha, you will go far. Though next time, do try and get to the hospital first. I hereby promote you to the Rank of Chunin in the Konohagakure no Sato Nin-Corps. Congratulations."

Turning his gaze upon Reiko, the Hokage spoke in calm and even tones. "Your skills warrant the position and I sense no deception in your words in regard to the changes that you will be undergoing. I also see the need for you to help create a world your child will be safe to grow up in. The costs required to raise a family are immense and such position would garner a steady income of a considerable amount. However, You have been found guilty of violating the rights of a fellow ninja and deliberate destruction of public property. Such actions are a disgrace, not only to Konoha but to yourself and the family you are starting. I cannot stand idly by and allow such actions to go unpunished. Your request for promotion is temporarily denied. You are sentenced to carry out ten D-ranks without pay. Upon completion of said sentence, you will undergo a probation period in which you and, should she be up for the trip, Night will perform a mission together. Upon successful return to Konoha, your performance will undergo a brief evaluation and if found adequate, you will be promoted. We will discuss further options regarding the position of Jonin at that time. You are both dismissed."

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games